Rizos

Who is the real Perkunas? - Perks inner drama

53 minutes ago, Rip said:

I heard @Fortuna was looking for dagger, we dont have cc but we have cookies 

You have cookies but  don't have person to lead. What you gonna do against organised  CHN ally. IMO compare, let's be honest, CP of randoms with Red Ally is ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

So much spam and zero drama?? @Rizos you did not start this post very well.

You need some lessons. 

Well i think Biz had bad luck. He changed pass on pp but sjeks guessed

Bad habbits in seting up new password i guess

On 8/7/2018 at 2:29 PM, Pendragon said:

dragon112 sjekZ11 555999 pin, full epics set in there, log it, i dont care, good boy @koll

gonna summon them back to me anyway

On 8/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, Pendragon said:

Rizo Rizo123 123123

Damn man, sad story, sjeks definitely didnt know pass, just guessed

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

43441966eeb644f1e4ff58f74e1e852e.png

~~ sun "bizz" tzu.

I guess he didn't know sjekz well enough

I don't usually agree with you but from all the things that I have heard, that quote is the best way to sum up the whole case. The only thing biz could add is "nothing personnel kiddo". It's a shame but everything happens for a reason, both sides have to move on. 

Ulala I didnt log 1 week on clown forum and i see big content family has a problem what happened boys? Someone tried pvp on peace and melody server ^_^ ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't usually agree with you but from all the things that I have heard, that quote is the best way to sum up the whole case. The only thing biz could add is "nothing personnel kiddo". It's a shame but everything happens for a reason, both sides have to move on. 

It's literally a quote from a converasation i had with bizz on facebook, cuze i asked him why he asked the PL of our old cp in perks to change the supports passes so me and Rizo dont have access to them when we returned to play on club from einhasad. Oh well, what goes around comes around.

8 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

You tell us ?

P.S. i can play this game whole day so tell us all mr. Rizo ? what you know.

Oh i forgot to answer u cos i was @ work. Dunno about you but i liked the most the part how Biz cried to admin that sjeks as leader wanted to break 69 for epics with china. I think its the most hilarious sentence of 2018 :D. Didnt u enjoy it?  There were more funny stufs that i might share with u in future if ur still less informed than me but this one is definitely the best. Btw did he rly share all items between cps or he decided to keep his slave army and have the candy(items) in his hands to let the slaves follow?

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

I heard that he is bad boy ;/

do u happen to be someone who knows too like this guy here?

someone who knows.png

come on lets make this thread about me

the initial topic isn't dramatic enough to draw attention

Edited by etze

44 minutes ago, etze said:

come on lets make this thread about me

the initial topic isn't dramatic enough to draw attention

how can it change to thread about you when this topic was supposed to be about great leader @BizQQuiT eating his own medicine and then begging admins to get back stuff and change rules after he did exactly this thing to us :( kinda pathetic if you asked me

Edited by MoDoy

@Rizos im sorry that i didnt answer you i was @stoned. Not everything you wrote is truth - imo, but you know its always like that ... 2 sides 2 diffrent storys. I will not add more bcz its funny to read those theories ? . BUT you have pretty good infos anyway .

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja