Sign in to follow this  
ObiVanKenobE

Adena sellers

42 minutes ago, ObiVanKenobE said:

Good day Server Administration! Can u do somthing with this "spam" adena seller?

players can do something about it by reporting those spammers on server discord with screenshot, i heard they are working on some automatic solution but until then they have to log and ban manually

image.png.ee749825f50ec7e0c5df743b310de765.png

Cannot do much about them, they gonna keep coming and coming, and their messages becoming more and frequent and annoying, also 95% of them are scammers.

make the shouts available from 20 lv + 1 st prof,or even beter from 40 lv + 2nd prof,for players its not a problem to reach 40+ and for bots will be pain in the a s s making quests for prof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Brutals said:

make the shouts available from 20 lv + 1 st prof,or even beter from 40 lv + 2nd prof,for players its not a problem to reach 40+ and for bots will be pain in the a s s making quests for prof.

you realize you can buy scripts to make your class quests on adrenaline, right? so for bots it will be just 1 more script added to their leveling sqeunce, which will result in slight time extension of creating of new bots after the change, but after some time it will be exactly same as now (the bot full creation will take longer, but since they can have 2183712784 bots running at same time starting with slight delay, in the end the guy will be making new bot every (lets say) 30 mins same like he does now.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you realize you can buy scripts to make your class quests on adrenaline, right? so for bots it will be just 1 more script added to their leveling sqeunce, which will result in slight time extension of creating of new bots after the change, but after some time it will be exactly same as now (the bot full creation will take longer, but since they can have 2183712784 bots running at same time starting with slight delay, in the end the guy will be making new bot every (lets say) 30 mins same like he does now.

Technically yes, you are correct. But level 40 and 2CC sounds good just to increase the downtime of the bots. 2nd class quest takes time. 

The good part is that practically everyone benefits from this, while noone is affected negatively. The admins may as well give it a try and see if it helps. I don't think there is anything to lose.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Technically yes, you are correct. But level 40 and 2CC sounds good just to increase the downtime of the bots. 2nd class quest takes time. 

The good part is that practically everyone benefits from this, while noone is affected negatively. The admins may as well give it a try and see if it helps. I don't think there is anything to lose. 

i dont think it increases downtime of bots, they will be just creating bots concurrently. so lets say they are botting 1 char at a time, it takes them 30 mins to go to lvl 20 (so char is finished) and then they start new char and do it on repeat, if you increase it to 40 + quest, only thing is that once they reach 20 lvl on char, they simply start another char running at same time 1-20 while other one is doing 20-30.

only problem i could see is that it will take lots of time to xp 1 char with top no grade weapon to 40, but since its bot doing all job, its like w/e for them i guess, its just instead of letting run 1 box each time they will have non stop running like 10-20 chars maybe. not sure how much low lvl ppl use shout, pms could possibly hurt them but dunno, i am not saying its bad idea its just wont work in my opinion

you have answers to all questions dont you MoDoy  ok,on some servers theres patch wich allows an option where you can choose another players level that can post you.lets say i can block all players that is level 40 or below....mby that would help?

• Haha 1