Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

30 people

21 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Holy shit what an ass whooping. SemenArsonist and SemenArsonist each getting semen in the arsonist while having Bizqquit's semen in their mouths. Loved it.

Bordiuras was in work, we went to siege just for fun due to lack of people... And if u want my dick u can pm me ill give u my facebook or gmail for details.

2 minutes ago, etze said:

we are the slaves, remember?

dunno what's up with the sharing and shit seriously u follow this shit more than me im trying to play the game ?

arrogance_cp.jpg

I just like to follow drama about biggest scammer of l2 club

Just now, V4siukas said:

Bordiuras was in work, we went to siege just for fun due to lack of people... And if u want my dick u can pm me ill give u my facebook or gmail for details.

Well you picked the wrong side as it seems.

Also do you have snapchat?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Well you picked the wrong side as it seems.

Also do you have snapchat?

I rather pick wrong side then call myself SemenArsonist. 
PS: Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that may contain spermatozoa.
287px-Spermatozoa-human-1000x.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

I rather pick wrong side then call myself SemenArsonist. 
PS: Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that may contain spermatozoa.
287px-Spermatozoa-human-1000x.jpg

No fecal matter mate, that was the point of the name.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Edited all of my posts because apparently I said some bad things in other threads and I have 100 warning points now.

So ure pussy now? 

bravo bravo, finished reading, you can work in poetry @BizQQuiT :D laughed especially when you used self made forum title into freaking proof that you are alliance leader which wasnt competed with any1 (maybe someone wants to compete with my "game tester" self made title? O.o) :D no wonder after such proof admins decided to give back some of the items

image.thumb.png.4bd96d0828f971c6e8987c8795e16cec.png

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

bravo bravo, finished reading, you can work in poetry @BizQQuiT :D laughed especially when you used self made forum title into freaking proof that you are alliance leader which wasnt competed with any1 (maybe someone wants to compete with my "game tester" self made title? O.o) :D no wonder after such proof admins decided to give back some of the items

image.thumb.png.4bd96d0828f971c6e8987c8795e16cec.png

Hmmmm illl tell Shakaa to make forum title "WuKong Leader" so he can maybe get back some sh1t he losed when get Duckd account was stolen.

53 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

ITENS WHERE?!

@MoDoy  @Rizos as you noticed its only one side participating in your hot topic. The process of item return and split didn't even begin, when everything stated by me will be finalized there will be our side of the story, most likely in a long video that will serve as guidance how the bank was split as well.

@Fortuna what was left in bank d grd, b grd, c grd was crystallized and distributed equally to all party leaders, last week. (Pince, Rip, Vaire, Fortuna, Biz, Kami). Dont hope for much after investigation is over. http://prntscr.com/m6wbd8 being removed, broken by your boss.

You will be able to see what was restored as always by logging your char in wickedbank clan and view clan warehouse.

For now that will be all from us.

PS: you've got new "Unique" clan on server just that these guys were daily trained everything i know and every system/strategy i ever made or brought to clan from reaver "RGRP AT FIREWORKS")

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

@MoDoy  @Rizos as you noticed its only one side participating in your hot topic. The process of item return and split didn't even begin, when everything stated by me will be finalized there will be our side of the story, most likely in a long video that will serve as guidance how the bank was split as well.

@Fortuna what was left in bank d grd, b grd, c grd was crystallized and distributed equally to all party leaders, last week. (Pince, Rip, Vaire, Fortuna, Biz, Kami). Dont hope for much after investigation is over. http://prntscr.com/m6wbd8 being removed, broken by your boss.

You will be able to see what was restored as always by logging your char in wickedbank clan and view clan warehouse.

For now that will be all from us.

PS: you've got new "Unique" clan on server just that these guys were daily trained everything i know and every system/strategy i ever made or brought to clan from reaver "RGRP AT FIREWORKS")

Step 1. Log enemy CL acc (ur ex clan member)
Step 2. Delete all enemy clan epics and baium talismans
Step 3. Get karma back, lose cwh
Step 4. Ask GM to change rules like in case you scammed enemy CL ("proofs can be found on forum" - reliable source of information) :DDD

Cringy, dont you think?

unknown.png

Can someone tell me how come sjeks ppl had access after pass change? :D Mby got em from forum information aswell?

1w7nfc.jpg

P.S. 2nd side participating in topic spotted.

Edited by Rizos

27 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I know you love me so much :-).  

Sorry for polish but ... mam dla Ciebie rebusik : kto to? Ponoć znalazł w końcu prace ^^

images.jpeg

You found the job? Wow congrats

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

No mate the answer is wrong. Try it again.

Damn feels bad man, still living with parents?

49 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Hahaha goodone :-). Yes im a father and i live with my family. 

Try again.

P.S. need a little clue?

Man what you were doing when you were teenager and rudy cygan want info about your family ? Miss his real dad or something ?

I have no idea how this situation is treated different from one where WuKong Werhause char was scammed.....

From what i knew it was ally items.... so its sound same for me. Admins corruption is strong......

Edited by YipMan

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I have no idea how this situation is treated different from one where WuKong Werhause char was scammed.....

From what i knew it wasnt ally items.... so its sound same for me. Admins corruption is strong......

explain?

1 minute ago, etze said:

explain?

No need to explain nothing

For some sides Admin restore items, do everything..... for others they cant do nothing.

39 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Man what you were doing when you were teenager and rudy cygan want info about your family ? Miss his real dad or something ?

No ty.

P.S. you f*** up whole quiz ... 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja