Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

lol nice chinese mickey mouse cartoons

Come on ...Show some respect dude ..Bleach CHN anime ? @shakaalaka What the hell is he saying dude? Tell him that you still watching Pokemon Season 2 at CHN

Let's be honest here for a second. The foundations have been set for a very strong rivalry that is probably going to last for a while. That's fine by me as long as the fight is done ingame and in the forums and not via support tickets from either side. I'm really looking forward to the fights once the whole loot drama is settled officially. Strong rivalries are the most important thing to keeping an active server.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

let me go fill my salt shaker

just in case

now that most of our chars are unbanned i mean

i might need some extra salt

Edited by etze

first lemme add some spices by posting this

i would post the whole video but i have nothing personal with the one person u left behind on that pvp fight :0

download.png

It's funny how things changed in 2 years.

From the best friends to the worst enemy
From war to ally

Even some irrevelant sps Isno became  ally leader 

Edited by Rip
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

It's funny how things changed in 2 years.

From the best friends to the worst enemy
From war to ally

Even some irrevelant sps Isno became  ally leader 

From where do i get those macro icon pack? :D

39 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I am also Ichigo Kurosaki @MoDoy dont tell me that you knew that also...

who cares about discord, i was just rofling hard how you tried to persuade ppl how you stopped playing, how its not your cp anymore and other stuff but look, since its out now, at least you are free to post on forum and no need to pretend anything

1 minute ago, Jsem said:

From where do i get those macro icon pack? :D

You can't. These icons are from GOD and we had them on 1.5 patch 

14 minutes ago, etze said:

first lemme add some spices by posting this

i would post the whole video but i have nothing personal with the one person u left behind on that pvp fight :0

download.png

I have a rare foto the person who drive Elmar that day :D 

44988321_1356297001167430_8824219654927941632_n.jpg

• Haha 2

Im really not sure now what is more entertaining, and better for serwer ..... This Perks inner conflict... or upcoming serwer update xd 

• Haha 1

@SemenArsonist I see you flaming but I can’t understand. Who the fuck are you man. For the 2 months we were on “Arrogance cp” we didn’t do even 1 prime together with you. You farmed 0. How can you talk kiddo? So we farmed for 2 months and you came and got a gift from Fortuna? Of course you would, since you are fortunas best friend. Go co operation style, but please don’t tell that you exped us. Maybe Shootah, but not me, nor even any other guy. Stop popping out like an invited shit, on something that’s not your business. In the end you gonna tell us that we even own you the exp we got on toi by farming tablets. 

Edited by zadkiel

14 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Im really not sure now what is more entertaining, and better for serwer ..... This Perks inner conflict... or upcoming serwer update xd 

said the guy who 69ed with em almost whole last year :D, now trying ot be smart about server health :D

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

said the guy who 69ed with em almost whole last year :D, now trying ot be smart about server health :D

My prime have competition.... Your havent .... becouse You gave up .... so shut up guy who is just looser.