Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

My prime have competition.... Your havent .... becouse You gave up .... so shut up guy who is just looser.

show us some pvp of your competition besides CS from past 3 months i kknow shakalaka cp is fighting non stop vs dr. korean cp, but yours?

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

who cares about discord, i was just rofling hard how you tried to persuade ppl how you stopped playing, how its not your cp anymore and other stuff but look, since its out now, at least you are free to post on forum and no need to pretend anything

I didnt try to persuade people ..Things were much simplier  and also about forum what to post ? How pvp against Toi mobs is going on? There was no content at least for  3 months..Cp leader was DrEnigma and now is Hellious . I am not cp leader since August 2018

Not a single member of Perkunas or old friend asked me if i was playing with PsyChed3lic..

34 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Enjoy the gift ? but remember the same can catch you.

true true

can even be worse than that

but it's just a game after all ^^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Not a single member of Perkunas or old friend asked me if i was playing with PsyChed3lic..

why would someone ask something he already knows? lol

1 minute ago, etze said:

why would someone ask something he already knows? lol

If its ok for you to underestimate your ally members intelligence  carry on Etze  :D  Clearly they knew who am i ..  :P :P 

2 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

@SemenArsonist I see you flaming but I can’t understand. Who the fuck are you man. For the 2 months we were on “Arrogance cp” we didn’t do even 1 prime together with you. You farmed 0. How can you talk kiddo? So we farmed for 2 months and you came and got a gift from Fortuna? Of course you would, since you are fortunas best friend. Go co operation style, but please don’t tell that you exped us. Maybe Shootah, but not me, nor even any other guy. Stop popping out like an invited shit, on something that’s not your business. In the end you gonna tell us that we even you the exp we got on toi by farming tablets.

I normally don't reply to idiotic baseless posts, but I got too triggered, by how hard you're trying. gj on that

Semen is a person that:

- 100% SELFLESSLY actively participated in getting Sauvignon to lvl 80, when only pp and destros were joining parties and nothing was yet even promised to those that did.

- Participated in every Olympiad and Priest. But how would you know? You never came to any, since you had nothing to earn from it  (/laf at calling me selfish)

- Never ditched the CP to go die from random groups in SV, because he's "a pvp player, that doesn't accept to farm". 

- Never was inconsistent in his demands. (Asking CP to be CPL center when it comes to items and on the next day asking to share items. Asking to enchant items because that's the way to go and a few days later asking to buy already OE items. Asking to level runes and then asking to just sell them while still sealed. Switching between 3 CPs in 2 months. Complaining that the healer is inactive and should be replaced and when asked by the healer himself if he really did you said some pussy shit like "No man, I was just wondering if he's gonna play...".) Hell, one could go as far to say that you might be bipolar. Even some current CP members of yours approached me about your constant whining. 

- Never was the source of any drama.

- Never asked to be the exception to the rules that apply to the entire CP.

Plus, I showed my recognition to any effort put by not demanding back any items I gave, even if it was a bit more than deserved imo. For example, arciera got lvl3/4 DI, you still owe me 40 m that I haven't asked back, mamba kept an iss 11. Shootah got boosted to 78. It was just the healer that makes me feel like I got robbed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

If its ok for you to underestimate your ally members intelligence  carry on Etze  :D  Clearly they knew who am i ..  :P :P 

some of them knew, most of them didn't care and some knew and didn't care :d

Edited by etze

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

show us some pvp of your competition besides CS from past 3 months i kknow shakalaka cp is fighting non stop vs dr. korean cp, but yours?

Sorry im not doing frapses..... And my CP have free time since Xmass to update.

3 minutes ago, etze said:

some of them knew, most of them didn't care and some knew and didn't care :d

Can we get over it ..You are doing it worser  :D 

What is done is done ..You didnt come to Blue ally i came to your alliance and we played  together even you didnt know it :D 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

11 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

@SemenArsonist I see you flaming but I can’t understand. Who the fuck are you man. For the 2 months we were on “Arrogance cp” we didn’t do even 1 prime together with you. You farmed 0. How can you talk kiddo? So we farmed for 2 months and you came and got a gift from Fortuna? Of course you would, since you are fortunas best friend. Go co operation style, but please don’t tell that you exped us. Maybe Shootah, but not me, nor even any other guy. Stop popping out like an invited shit, on something that’s not your business. In the end you gonna tell us that we even own you the exp we got on toi by farming tablets. 

:D i have been on the cp for 8-9 months. the last two months i have been away, but still logging sporadically for events like epics. While it's true that I didn't exp you directly, the CP offered you slots on priests. The CPs own slots. The slots that were given to us because 3 of our members including me were online on every priest and offering help to level up sauvignon by killing priests with 2 titan party. That kept going on day after day,  week after week and we would be there again and again. Just because you are new and you weren't there when it happened, it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. You should be thankful to fortuna for giving you priest slots because if it was up to me, we wouldn't put untested people for priest exp. In other words people who haven't committed themselves to the cp. But fortuna is the leader and his orders are orders. That is one of the reasons we have done so much charity work for the server and leveled every fucking random to 76+ so that they can suddenly decide they don't want to stay. You don't know how much time it took to reach the point that we are now and how much we worked and gave to the cp out of our own pockets to enjoy the privileges that we enjoy now. Either way you left so you don't owe us anything right now in my opinion. That doesn't mean that we can't talk shit about you and how fast your cp is going to break unless you enforce some rules. Utopic CPs don't exist and you will find out soon enough. 

• Haha 1

I had a good feeling myrmidon was still playing, ill admit it tho, I thought he was driving that bp japolce. In anycase toxicity was toned down, people didnt know or saw his name under perkunas, all was fine and dandy, there was no need for a witchhunt. To this day, no major complaints about kami cp, it will be fun fighting against you.

Edited by Pendragon

10 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I had a good feeling myrmidon was still playing, ill admit it tho, I thought he was driving that bp japolce. In anycase toxicity was toned down, people didnt know or saw his name under perkunas, all was fine and dandy, there was no need for a witchhunt. To this day, no major complaints about kami cp, it will be fun fighting against you.

We didnt provoke anyone , we didnt create any dramas inside alliance and we dont have any complaints about leadership . I wouldnt post something about this drama but @SemenArsonist calling Gold diggers my CP was beyond limits . Thank you for our co-op these 5 months !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We didnt provoke anyone , we didnt create any dramas inside alliance and we dont have any complaints about leadership . I wouldnt post something about this drama but @SemenArsonist calling Gold diggers my CP was beyond limits . Thank you for our co-op these 5 months !

that was my bad actually, I meant the new people that joined. Should have said fightclub+the remaining players of kamikaze+gold diggers+kiam

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

@MyrmidonAch so they know it ... but dont know it ir know it and dont care? But why they care when we asked to join. Hmmm

Cuz archilles had years of talking mad shit about perks, i said i wont recruit kamikaze if achilles was in it. 

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

that was my bad actually, I meant the new people that joined. Should have said fightclub+the remaining players of kamikaze+gold diggers+kiam

Its ok bcz i fully understand the mess which  right now exists..Its good that its clear now and thank you for saying that . All KMKZ members decided to follow Biz for their own reasons but for sure not for epic sets or any kind of gifts .