Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

I know man, I am talking mad shit about biz right now but all I really wanted from the beginning was for things to become like they were before the split. I guess too many things have been said and done for this to happen, so Im just hoping the loot split drama can end soon and we can solve our differences ingame. ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

@MyrmidonAch so they know it ... but dont know it or know it and dont care? But why they care when we asked to join. Hmmm

On JaPolecze played our bish or japo it selfs

Bro doesnt matter from now on we are enemies in game . I always ll be thankful to sjeks because he gave us the opportunity  to settle few things and send people for holidays 

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Holidays? We got holidays and i didnt know?

You are well informed CP leader ^^ 

48 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

@Myrtan @Stiba007 What are your opinions on this scandal? 

As I said before, server is full of two faced hypocrites. Both sides doing same shits and blaming eachother. Not to mention, administration is corrupted and unprofessional (yes Im talking about the screenshot of my private message to one of admins sent to someone so he can put it on forum) keep the clown fiesta and stop tagging me as you will never see me playing here again. Hf folks!

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Sorry im not doing frapses..... And my CP have free time since Xmass to update.

no need to post frapses, you can just name parties you were fighting with last 3 months (christmas was 3 weeks ago) that you consider asia prime to have opposition, really curious if you call that koreans who farmed non stop untagged in SV as opposition?

3 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I didnt try to persuade people ..Things were much simplier  and also about forum what to post ? How pvp against Toi mobs is going on? There was no content at least for  3 months..Cp leader was DrEnigma and now is Hellious . I am not cp leader since August 2018

Not a single member of Perkunas or old friend asked me if i was playing with PsyChed3lic..

lulz, i remember after your cp got kicked (or call it left, so you dont cry), saying that you stop playing and that you want to have break at least during sumner. 2 weeks after that you were already farming in perks with psychadelic, not to say everytime we called you myrmidon cp we got only answers like "myrmidon is not even playing" "myrmidon cp long gone", but its fine, as i said we knew you play it and we didnt care

also what happened to this topic in last 4h??? why this turned into some gay sh1t where everyone thanks everyone to play with each other

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no need to post frapses, you can just name parties you were fighting with last 3 months (christmas was 3 weeks ago) that you consider asia prime to have opposition, really curious if you call that koreans who farmed non stop untagged in SV as opposition?

Yes ... we had some fights with Sjeks, LT Archers at Shadai if You care so much about it, also vs Korean partys like Crazy/Dr....

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lulz, i remember after your cp got kicked (or call it left, so you dont cry), saying that you stop playing and that you want to have break at least during sumner. 2 weeks after that you were already farming in perks with psychadelic, not to say everytime we called you myrmidon cp we got only answers like "myrmidon is not even playing" "myrmidon cp long gone", but its fine, as i said we knew you play it and we didnt care

also what happened to this topic in last 4h??? why this turned into some gay sh1t where everyone thanks everyone to play with each other

Still waiting to reveal the person who kicked us from alliance/Sm clan ..Just bring him here to confirm  what you  are saying..Or imaginary friends cant do this?

Edited by MyrmidonAch

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

You and this girl had the power to kick me? Hahaha i like your self confidence..

About @JerrySM ofc he can confirm if he kicked us from SM clan..

Would have kicked you by myself but since you were in different clan, had to ask for it @JerrySM. Guess asians are so polite that you didnt understand you are being kicked and you like the version that you were literaly as jerry said "INVITED TO LEAVE" ?

Just now, Rizos said:

Would have kicked you by myself but since you were in different clan, had to ask for it @JerrySM. Guess asians are so polite that you didnt understand you are being kicked and you like the version that you were literaly as jerry said "INVITED TO LEAVE" ?

I think he is capable to make a proper sentence by his own so he ll confirm your statement ..i guess..

I ll gladly hear from him that he "kicked" us ..Its like Masha calling you double face persons and then playing with you and screw her clan..All quality persons gathered in your cp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I think he is capable to make a proper sentence by his own so he ll confirm your statement ..i guess..

I ll gladly hear from him that he "kicked" us ..Its like Masha calling you double face persons and then playing with you and screw her clan..All quality persons gathered in your cp

There is something what is called job requirements......

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

oh ur hurt? Starting flames? I just posted this because you asked about ur kick from sm ?. DOnt need to flame for hearing truth

Next time when you want to live in your imaginary world and not hearing the truth dont ask for it, and about imaginary world, ask Modoy, some ppl on forum claim that hes an expert

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Flame? LoL  ? 

I knew this guy in my cp is the best provider in Poland but i didnt know that cygans (Arsenal player i mean) had the wealth to buy his stuff..

Are you talking to me? Didnt understand what you mean. I see your cp likes gipsys a lot, is one playing in ur cp by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Are you talking to me? Didnt understand what you mean. I see your cp likes gipsys a lot, is one playing in ur cp by any chance?

What Gypsies dude..Pascal Cygan i mean ..I call him sometime Rudy because of his red shirt..Why so sensitive about cygans?Your roots coming from India or Pakistan?Its not something you should ashamed ..You have all the familiar common things a cygan has..And most of all the complex and greediness

Thats a flame :D 

P.S Nothing more to say.. @JerrySM ll confirm that he personally kicked us from SM and everything ll be clear or not..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

What Gypsies dude..Pascal Cygan i mean ..I call him sometime Rudy because of his red shirt..Why so sensitive about cygans?Your roots coming from India or Pakistan?Its not something you should ashamed ..You have all the familiar common thing a cygan has..And most of all the complex and greediness

Thats a flame :D 

P.S Nothing more to say.. @JerrySM ll confirm that he personally kicked us from SM and everything ll be clear or not..

if you consider this as flame, you need to practise a bit. If you have smth against cygans then its called nazizm and its not allowed on forum. Sensitive about cygans? hmm is it me who start cygan topic or is it me who just answer to post about cygan? Who looks sensitive? If you want to confirm if i have cygan roots then ask Biz for my facebook, i have him on my friend list since he was my "friend". Dont forget to check his photo aswell.

30 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You and this girl had the power to kick me? Hahaha i like your self confidence..

About @JerrySM ofc he can confirm if he kicked us from SM clan..

since rizos was one of ally leaders, i guess he had the power if you want answer while you play with words like biz taught you, yes, you clicked "leave" button with your cp AFTER you were called for discussion with jerry, yeah, he DIDNT click "dismiss" button on your char, that doesnt mean you werent kicked or you want to deny this version as well?