Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

Just now, MoDoy said:

since rizos was one of ally leaders, i guess he had the power if you want answer while you play with words like biz taught you, yes, you clicked "leave" button with your cp AFTER you were called for discussion with jerry, yeah, he DIDNT click "dismiss" button on your char, that doesnt mean you werent kicked or you want to deny this version as well?

There was discussion? OMG im starting to belive in that . ?

42 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes ... we had some fights with Sjeks, LT Archers at Shadai if You care so much about it, also vs Korean partys like Crazy/Dr....

rofl, so your opposition in asia prime was ppl who played EU prime and 2 pts of koreans which were untagged without war so you were fighting once in lunar year? nice opposition, be happy china never had opposition which was even close to what eu or na had at some point, you would see things

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

There was discussion? OMG im starting to belive in that . ?

welp, maybe it was 1 sided discussion by jerry, nothing changes the fact myrmidon was called by jerry on TS and you left after, sorry, its not like 1 day you decided we dont want to be part of this alliance and you left but if you want to play with words, yeah, you werent "kicked", you were asked to leave which you did

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

since rizos was one of ally leaders, i guess he had the power if you want answer while you play with words like biz taught you, yes, you clicked "leave" button with your cp AFTER you were called for discussion with jerry, yeah, he DIDNT click "dismiss" button on your char, that doesnt mean you werent kicked or you want to deny this version as well?

Dude i ll not play with words 

Call your one and only ally leader back then  who is from Vietnam and his ingame name is JerryZ to confirm your statements..Or just stfu and dont spread your scenarios..Its funny talking about same things after 7 months .

P.S i never spoke personally with jerry after baium farm the previous night..I announced them our desicion in our clan section at Discord..Your friends from Spain can confirm that and also Stiba and Wanali..Always speak with facts and not speculations..

Edit:I just saw that you wrote we spoke at TS me and Jerry ....RESPECT .... Nothing more to discuss really its annoying pay attention to you and your friend..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Dude i ll not play with words 

Call your one and only ally leader back then  who is from Vietnam and his ingame name is JerryZ to confirm your statements..Or just stfu and dont spread your scenarios..Its funny talking about same things after 7 months .

P.S i never spoke personally with jerry after baium farm the previous night..I announced them our desicion in our clan section at Discord..Your friends from Spain can confirm that and also Stiba and Wanali..Always speak with facts and not speculations..

and everyone lived happily ever after. the end.

nice story, almost shed a tear at our loss, after what happened

so many topics already mentioned here, who will be next target?

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and everyone lived happily ever after. the end.

nice story, almost shed a tear at our loss, after what happened

so many topics already mentioned here, who will be next target?

Modoy cmon, dont ruin their world, its not a crime to beliieve ?. Its actually funny to read such stories form time to time ?. Look If someone can believe since over half year i have red hair just cos i have nick Rizos which sound similar to red haired in polish, or that i have cygan roots cos he heard from someone in game then why wouldnt he believe that his cp left by their own decision

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

lulz, i remember after your cp got kicked

Kicked? ?

Only 2 person can confirm that "jerryz and naitrino"

Til you bring those 2 here, and confirm that you say, you are a big liar :D 

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@MyrmidonAch there is nobody who left our cp and says shit about us. Now go and ask naitrino and psychos. 

That about "quality of people" in cp.

You can mention them and express their opinion ..As you can ask Masha if she was jumping for one ts room to another saying that specific cp members of FW are double face persons..

Simple things no need to make them complicated..Who has dignity and "balls" can say so..

Thats about quality people in cp

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

You can mention them and express their opinion ..As you can ask Masha if she was jumping for one ts room to another saying that specific cp members of FW are double face persons..

Simple things no need to make them complicated..Who has dignity and "balls" can say so..

Thats about quality people in cp

Idc what masha said before she get to know us. Like idc what these random china dudes say about us.

I dont think they use forum at all. Otherwise im sure naitrino would say the same things he said to me personally on TS. You can ask him if you care about your ex friend opinion. 

I know modoy would have the balls not to hide under new name for 5 months just to be able to farm.

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Idc what masha said before she get to know us. Like idc what these random china dudes say about us.

I dont think they use forum at all. Otherwise im sure naitrino would say the same things he said to me personally on TS. You can ask him if you care about your ex friend opinion. 

I know modoy would have the balls not to hide under new name for 5 months just to be able to farm.

Modoy like Rizo i guess? Or you choose what fit you the best?

Stop backstabing yourself ..

Naitrino and Psychos are Ex cp members not friends..They made their decision staying back and i am sure they dont regret it.

I didnt leave for free farm (your side was in a better shape until we left) but  in order Perkunas give us the opportunity to settle few things which we did

Edited by MyrmidonAch

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Modoy like Rizo i guess? Or you choose what fit you the best?

Stop backstabing yourself ..

Naitrino and Psychos are Ex cp members not friends..They made their decision staying back and i am sure they dont regret it.

I didnt left for free farm (your side was in a better shape until we left) but  in order Perkunas give us the opportunity to settle few things which we did

Never said you left for free farm. I choose my words rly carefully. Good for you if you feel you settled things.

Just try not to flame people you dont know. Sometimes those people become your cp members later on. ;)