Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

Either way, this is the one side of the story. You can't hear the other side because biz has made a non disclosure agreement with all the current members of perkunas, in case they spill the beans and say something that can be used as evidence against him. At least that's what I understand from his posts in that thread. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fortuna said:

153AW3w.png

Never forget

Nice job from valeera, gender assumption is wrong. How can he/she/it/they assume someone's gender when there are 32 genders to choose from?

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Nice job from valeera, gender assumption is wrong. How can he/she/it/they assume someone's gender when there are 32 genders to choose from?

i heard there are 54. Mby u have outdated info

Edited by Rizos

6 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Wait what, WHAT!?

Consider to get back, Pro. 2.5 soon. There will be weak Perkunas vs. strong Scammers clan.  It will be fun.;)

Edited by Black Sails

I think you meant to type Fightclub cp + gold digging randoms vs people backstabbed by bizqquit. Contrary to popular belief, perkunas doesn't exist anymore. Perkunas was a clan/alliance consisted of many CPs fighting for the same side, some contributing more, some less. You can't just take any group of randoms, give them a yellow thunder crest and call them perkunas just because biz is leading them. This is what biz is doing right now, recruiting every shitter on the server by promising free epics. Better rename clan to Biz and company, because there is no perkunas anymore. Good luck taking a piece of dog poo, emptying yellow paint on it and calling it pure gold. Everyone knows the difference.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1

couldnt you guys break up before january started? with this rivality maybe someone would be interested in my hero making service, you know, 1 class less to feed with so few people

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

I think you meant to type Fightclub cp + gold digging randoms vs people backstabbed by bizqquit. Contrary to popular belief, perkunas doesn't exist anymore. Perkunas was a clan/alliance consisted of many CPs fighting for the same side, some contributing more, some less. You can't just take any group of randoms, give them a yellow thunder crest and call them perkunas just because biz is leading them. This is what biz is doing right now, recruiting every shitter on the server by promising free epics. Better rename clan to Biz and company, because there is no perkunas anymore. Good luck taking a piece of dog poo, emptying yellow paint on it and calling it pure gold. Everyone knows the difference.

lol ... You are living in your imaginary world, my friend... I will give you an explanation connected to the real live ... One guy(Pendragon) was hired to be CEO of a company(Perkunas). He was doing his HR job(hiring CPs) , accounting(calculate points from epics) and managing properties of the company. And with time that guy decided that he is not just a hired person, appointed to do some job for this company but the owner of this company. He convinced part of employees, that he has hired to this company, that he is the owner, stole assets of this company, explaining it like all thieves and scammers do  "I deserve it !" . Plus he destroyed  company property (delevled PP) without purpose just to make harm.  In the real live he would be arrested with his accomplices and spend couple years in jail, depending on the law of the place of crime.  But it's a game, so have fun with you new "leader"(who  is actually not capable of leading)  and stay in your imaginary world... 

PS Btw One of ur new leaders asked for help, saying that ally needs it, and I was doing a job for him while he was deleveling my CP prophet. How would you call such a person? That is a rhetorical question.....  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I like the way you try to flame us, calling us gold-diggers and that we join sides for epics. But before that, tell me mate. Didn’t we farm for you 45 tablets in 50 days, didn’t we farmed a core and an orfen, for cp. Didn’t we make 14 brands new epic characters from the scratch that stayed on cp even when we left? Didn’t we farm for a +6 set. We left and we didn’t ask for anything. Making drama for a healer that wasn’t yours, demanding it to stay as a “cp property” and telling that all belongs to supreme leader Fortuna, comparing cp with my real life business. And as I told you, on my business I pay people to work, here we have fun. Who plays as a company? Who recruited half of the server on this cp, and why mostly everyone left? When priority of the people say that you are a selfish person, you have to stop and check if they might be right. We came on this server all together and we sticked all together. Didn’t just do random recruits all the time to fill the cp slots. Go bro, find some drivers like you admitted that, that is your plan. You know it, we know it also. 

No bad feelings. : )

Also, defining randoms.

E2479155-EDBD-4180-97A9-1A29FFFED469.png

Edited by zadkiel
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Gold digger !

Its not cool by the way to express an opinion without knowing whats going on . But there is an excuse because of all this mess ..Speculations and rumours most of the times lead to wrong conclusions..Nvm

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

lol ... You are living in your imaginary world, my friend... I will give you an explanation connected to the real live ... One guy(Pendragon) was hired to be CEO of a company(Perkunas). He was doing his HR job(hiring CPs) , accounting(calculate points from epics) and managing properties of the company. And with time that guy decided that he is not just a hired person, appointed to do some job for this company but the owner of this company. He convinced part of employees, that he has hired to this company, that he is the owner, stole assets of this company, explaining it like all thieves and scammers do  "I deserve it !" . Plus he destroyed  company property (delevled PP) without purpose just to make harm.  In the real live he would be arrested with his accomplices and spend couple years in jail, depending on the law of the place of crime.  But it's a game, so have fun with you new "leader"(who  is actually not capable of leading)  and stay in your imaginary world... 

PS Btw One of ur new leaders asked for help, saying that ally needs it, and I was doing a job for him while he was deleveling my CP prophet. How would you call such a person? That is a rhetorical question.....  

so sjeks would be visiting biz company in jail? i guess they would appreciate guests after spending there half year. coz you know, just because in past biz and co. got keys from someones house doesnt give them single right to barge in it 1 year later and destroy things worth several thousands of euros. i wonder how would you call such person. ps: thats also rhetorical question

• Like 1

Im glad some ppl realised some facts finally. You could realise it half year ago and learn on other ppl mistakes but you didnt want to watch. Well better late than never ;)

1 hour ago, zadkiel said:

I like the way you try to flame us, calling us gold-diggers and that we join sides for epics. But before that, tell me mate. Didn’t we farm for you 45 tablets in 50 days, didn’t we farmed a core and an orfen, for cp. Didn’t we make 14 brands new epic characters from the scratch that stayed on cp even when we left? Didn’t we farm for a +6 set. We left and we didn’t ask for anything. Making drama for a healer that wasn’t yours, demanding it to stay as a “cp property” and telling that all belongs to supreme leader Fortuna, comparing cp with my real life business. And as I told you, on my business I pay people to work, here we have fun. Who plays as a company? Who recruited half of the server on this cp, and why mostly everyone left? When priority of the people say that you are a selfish person, you have to stop and check if they might be right. We came on this server all together and we sticked all together. Didn’t just do random recruits all the time to fill the cp slots. Go bro, find some drivers like you admitted that, that is your plan. You know it, we know it also. 

No bad feelings. : )

Also, defining randoms.

E2479155-EDBD-4180-97A9-1A29FFFED469.png

I know one elf dagger that will never agree with you on that :D

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Your story sounds good but one thing isn't true. Biz didnt hire sjeks, he GAVE him company. 

"... I will give you an explanation connected to the real live ..." One guy (bizqquit) decided to retire and he gave his company to his son, he told him that he didnt want to lead anymore that he wanted to be a normal worker but he could help sometimes. Everything was fine. New boss recruited his workers, organised new sources of income (farming epics), started new investments (leveling PP). One day father came back from his holidays on Hawaii and he said to his soon "Hey, you know what? Get the fuck off, you are not my son anymore, company is mine, now all your workers are my workers, all your money are my money. 

Probably you dont even know it as you werent in Perkunas when biz came back and said that he is not a leader 

PS Sorry for my potato English 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1