Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

regular sunday

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Your story sounds good but one thing isn't true. Biz didnt hire sjeks, he GAVE him company. 

"... I will give you an explanation connected to the real live ..." One guy (bizqquit) decided to retire and he gave his company to his son, he told him that he didnt want to lead anymore that he wanted to be a normal worker but he could help sometimes. Everything was fine. New boss recruited his workers, organised new sources of income (farming epics), started new investments (leveling PP). One day father came back from his holidays on Hawaii and he said to his soon "Hey, you know what? Get the fuck off, you are not my son anymore, company is mine, now all your workers are my workers, all your money are my money. 

Probably you dont even know it as you werent in Perkunas when biz came back and said that he is not a leader 

PS Sorry for my potato English 

Rip bro change pass and dont give it even to sjeks, Biz probably already PMed your CP leader to change ur pass. Biz tactics 2018 :D

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Rip bro change pass and dont give it even to sjeks, Biz probably already PMed your CP leader to change ur pass. Biz tactics 2018 :D

Who is my CP leader? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zadkiel said:

I like the way you try to flame us, calling us gold-diggers and that we join sides for epics. But before that, tell me mate. Didn’t we farm for you 45 tablets in 50 days, didn’t we farmed a core and an orfen, for cp. Didn’t we make 14 brands new epic characters from the scratch that stayed on cp even when we left? Didn’t we farm for a +6 set. We left and we didn’t ask for anything. Making drama for a healer that wasn’t yours, demanding it to stay as a “cp property” and telling that all belongs to supreme leader Fortuna, comparing cp with my real life business. And as I told you, on my business I pay people to work, here we have fun. Who plays as a company? Who recruited half of the server on this cp, and why mostly everyone left? When priority of the people say that you are a selfish person, you have to stop and check if they might be right. We came on this server all together and we sticked all together. Didn’t just do random recruits all the time to fill the cp slots. Go bro, find some drivers like you admitted that, that is your plan. You know it, we know it also. 

No bad feelings. : )

Also, defining randoms.

E2479155-EDBD-4180-97A9-1A29FFFED469.png

You perfectly defined a random. Being so happy of the only fight you've ever won on the server, that you save screenshots on your mobile. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Black Sails said:

lol ... You are living in your imaginary world, my friend... I will give you an explanation connected to the real live ... One guy(Pendragon) was hired to be CEO of a company(Perkunas). He was doing his HR job(hiring CPs) , accounting(calculate points from epics) and managing properties of the company. And with time that guy decided that he is not just a hired person, appointed to do some job for this company but the owner of this company. He convinced part of employees, that he has hired to this company, that he is the owner, stole assets of this company, explaining it like all thieves and scammers do  "I deserve it !" . Plus he destroyed  company property (delevled PP) without purpose just to make harm.  In the real live he would be arrested with his accomplices and spend couple years in jail, depending on the law of the place of crime.  But it's a game, so have fun with you new "leader"(who  is actually not capable of leading)  and stay in your imaginary world... 

PS Btw One of ur new leaders asked for help, saying that ally needs it, and I was doing a job for him while he was deleveling my CP prophet. How would you call such a person? That is a rhetorical question.....  

Are you fucking daft or has the biz propaganda burned your brain cells? Did you forget the part where sjeks was asking biz to pretend this never happened and just go to how things were? Before the PP incident. Out of your whole side the only person who has stakes in the company property you call a PP, was iaxzp. 90% of the leveling was done by players on the other side or players that arent playing anymore(driver). So bizqquit keeping the fruit of our effort for himself while we get nothing would be kinda unfair, no? Next time try leveling your cp prophet yourself, not have other people do all the work for it because of "clan" and then keeping it for yourself because "it's in my email, sorry guys!".

4 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Gold digger !

Its not cool by the way to express an opinion without knowing whats going on . But there is an excuse because of all this mess ..Speculations and rumours most of the times lead to wrong conclusions..Nvm

Yes please tell us what is going on, person who hasn't been relevant on this server for over 6 months and is getting spoonfed information by his ex-cp members who are being spoonfed information by biz. I have read the documents and most of bizqquit's bullshit, trying to steal the fruit of the effort of many CPs as his own based on technicalities. Anyone with a brain knows what's going on, it's not the first time this happened.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Are you fucking daft or has the biz propaganda burned your brain cells? Did you forget the part where sjeks was asking biz to pretend this never happened and just go to how things were? Before the PP incident. Out of your whole side the only person who has stakes in the company property you call a PP, was iaxzp. 90% of the leveling was done by players on the other side or players that arent playing anymore(driver). So bizqquit keeping the fruit of our effort for himself while we get nothing would be kinda unfair, no? Next time try leveling your cp prophet yourself, not have other people do all the work for it because of "clan" and then keeping it for yourself because "it's in my email, sorry guys!".

Yes please tell us what is going on, person who hasn't been relevant on this server for over 6 months and is getting spoonfed information by his ex-cp members who are being spoonfed information by biz. I have read the documents and most of bizqquit's bullshit, trying to steal the fruit of the effort of many CPs as his own based on technicalities. Anyone with a brain knows what's going on, it's not the first time this happened.

Who is ex-cp member? 

6 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

45590093_2211446312460431_3628267305122660352_n.jpg.d341dc07a65a71ea13634b9c8e4e9e24.jpg

MyrmidonAch was allways here :P

wait, any1 really didnt know that myrmidon is psychadelic whole this time and actually believed the story how he left server after tys0n accident? why people think we alwqys called it myrmidon cp

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, zadkiel said:

I like the way you try to flame us, calling us gold-diggers and that we join sides for epics. But before that, tell me mate. Didn’t we farm for you 45 tablets in 50 days, didn’t we farmed a core and an orfen, for cp. Didn’t we make 14 brands new epic characters from the scratch that stayed on cp even when we left? Didn’t we farm for a +6 set. We left and we didn’t ask for anything. Making drama for a healer that wasn’t yours, demanding it to stay as a “cp property” and telling that all belongs to supreme leader Fortuna, comparing cp with my real life business. And as I told you, on my business I pay people to work, here we have fun. Who plays as a company? Who recruited half of the server on this cp, and why mostly everyone left? When priority of the people say that you are a selfish person, you have to stop and check if they might be right. We came on this server all together and we sticked all together. Didn’t just do random recruits all the time to fill the cp slots. Go bro, find some drivers like you admitted that, that is your plan. You know it, we know it also. 

No bad feelings. : )

Also, defining randoms.

Jesus christ, the passive aggressive tone on this post is sickening, either flame or don't you prick. You didn't ask for anything? You stayed 2 months(?) in the cp, got powerleveled on all your shitty chars by priests, some leveled to 78, but everyone 76+. You got handed a free prophet 59 and we powerleveled it to 76 for you. The only (stated) requirement to keep it was that you would play active on the cp for a decent amount of months. Like 3 months or something? At least to show you cared for the cp. Prophet stopped coming to primes by level 69, we nevertheless used CP slots in priests to level it to 76, expecting some decency from you, to either come back or at least give the prophet back. Didn't get it. Well we moved on.

This isn't GoD+, you will soon realize that running a cp is a bitch when you give cp items to a single person and they decide to leave after 1 month in the cp. We started that way too, people took advantage of this, we stopped doing it. Let me tell you that every cp that works like this is doomed to fail. The CP doesn't own the items because of greed, it owns them because of assholes deciding to leave the CP after 1 month and demanding items and shit. This way, you know that you don't own shit, but if you stay for a decent amount of time and be active most of all, you will start receiving gifts. Like etze did, like I did, like deg did. And like you would if you wouldn't bitch 24/7 in teamspeak about everything.

Understand that this isn't a loot pinata, things have to be earned. The effort you put was not enough for free itenz when there are people in the cp doing that for 8 months already. If you want free itenz go to biz side and go wild with the epics stolen from our own hands(epics bought from ally warehouse with points, back from before the split).

EDIT: The CP rules are written thoroughly on the first page you see when you join the CP discord. They are public to everyone in the cp and now randoms can look at them too, thanks to zaza. Every member is also informed thoroughly by fortuna on the CP rules before joining. You were no exception. Nobody is being forced to join. If the person qualifies and wants to become a part of the CP, he is welcome to. If he doesn't, then he can look for another CP, no obligations. In the end everyone gets the things he deserves. This is the most basic give and take relationship. I promise you that with the way you are trying to run things, your CP has an expiration date. I am personally awaiting the moment a person leaves your cp because he had a fight with another member and takes a +6 set or an epic jewel with him, since you gave it to him. There is no way to escape this, other than making CP rules. Wait and see.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1

well, why was he using psychedelic's name then? ashamed of his old persona? im kinda curious since as long as i remember him on perkunas, he never used the myrmidon name, not on ts, not anywhere.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

well, why was he using psychedelic's name then? ashamed of his old persona? im kinda curious since as long as i remember him on perkunas, he never used the myrmidon name, not on ts, not anywhere.

The ridle. 

@MyrmidonAch the new star of this topic ? you are famous my bro.

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, any1 really didnt know that myrmidon is psychadelic whole this time and actually believed the story how he left server after tys0n accident? why people think we alwqys called it myrmidon cp

Who the hell is Psychadelic faking kebap dealer ffs..

@SemenArsonistI was ashamed because i had to play side by side with your cp and i couldnt do that to my char

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Who the hell is Psychadelic faking kebap dealer ffs..

@SemenArsonistI was ashamed because i had to play side by side with your cp and i couldnt do that to my char

Yeah, can't leave the ELITE soulmate players and go to perkunas, what a downgrade.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Yeah, can't leave the ELITE soulmate players and go to perkunas, what a downgrade.

Even Wanali CP was capable to clean Arrogance Cp and Ninja CP 1 vs 2 condition ..SO i guess its like you said it !