Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Your clan discord maybe..Alliance discord dont think so..

HAHAHAHA sure mate. when i talk i talk with facts.

Shot00039.jpg

1 minute ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Don't even dare to say i wasn't active in lvl Sauvignon.

How many times i was on other chars and on my main to def.
Shame on you!

Defending from who? HDM? 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

HAHAHAHA sure mate. when i talk i talk with facts.

Shot00039.jpg

You are a disgrace dude..You were inside same alliance with Stiba since early June .Come on and you post a pic after the incident which lead them out of ally? Why you are such a hypocrite..Grow some balls ..You and your cp members were insulting flaming others only inside your clan discord or only few times inside CP leaders channel.So put your facts in your backdoor..

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

And you finally managed to disband an ally bcz of your retarded actions..Its a circle bro ..

yeah, way too retarded when rizos talked with BRs about it and we didnt see point of having half splitted alliance between primes and wanted to focus on 1 time prime, which would leave all ninja epics BRs do for them (as we couldnt help them during those night times with decent activity, so sharing 50/50 was kinda unfair for them), just because we failed to establish decent EU side (we got said that sayo CP comes back after summer, which would leave us 3 EU pts with who we could do something already) is another story

but i guess from perkunas side its retarded to break alliance which would hold only coz of epics share, in the end they were holding hands with china solely for epics until recently, so no wonders

So you want me to put a picture from every time i flamed him? You forget we made drama to andrey from first time stiba joined cause SM never asked us if he can recruit him WHEN they knew we had problem with him. 

Sorry but im not gonna write a 6 page essay like your Clean leader to prove my words.

The one who should grow some balls is you. You were the one flaming stiba back in the days , you were the one flaming bizz and sjeks and guess what? You run and hide behind their tails when nobody took your side in your clan. So dont speak about balls and dignity.

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Edited by Yomana

21 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Your action's didnt hurt Bizz actually they hurt's ppl who wasted time and their energy on this.

Ummm. It didn't hurt me, bcs when the first day biz cp was all alone, they were still willing to keep prp and main Perkunas clan, when it was 5 vs 1 cp. Why? Because he's monarch?

If he's such a great leader (not a boss) why he was still trying to fck up ws ally instead of bringing peace in our hive? bcs of big ego?

And don't talk about 4.2 Play fair lul

Edited by BoogeyMan

Just now, Yomana said:

So you want me to put a picture from every time i flamed him? You forget we made drama to andrey from first time stiba joined cause SM never asked us if he can recruit him WHEN they knew we had problem with him. 

Sorry but im not gonna write a 6 page essay like your Clean leader to prove my words.

The one who should grow some balls is you. You were the one flaming stiba back in the days , you were the one flaming bizz and sjeks and guess what? You run and hide behind their tails when nobody took your side in your clan. So dont speak about balls and dignity.

Your complex is huge dude..Or your cp leader/s werent flaming Blue side before they joined us.You didnt have the balls to straight adress him and flame him because this is your style exactly.

Πόσο ξεφτίλας είσαι , πολύ λίγος δυστυχώς  ..Κάνε report ύπουλο σκουπίδι είσαι έτσι και αλλιώς..

22 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Who i flamed every week in ally discord channel. exactly

Ήρθες να μας διδάξεις ηθική και εσύ?

Αυτές οι φωτο δεν φαίνονται καθαρά. Προσπαθώ να βρω που έβαλα τις πρωτότυπες.

Είναι εκεί που βρίζατε την masha στο clan chat.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

3 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

I'm pretty sure, that 4/6 cps disagree

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Your complex is huge dude..Or your cp leader/s werent flaming Blue side before they joined us.You didnt have the balls to straight adress him and flame him because this is your style exactly.

Πόσο ξεφτίλας είσαι , πολύ λίγος δυστυχώς  ..Κάνε report ύπουλο σκουπίδι είσαι έτσι και αλλιώς..

And your style is flaming in greek every time. Like you flamed jerry in greek in ally discord when he decided something you didnt approve. Dont worry i havent reported anyone in this forum , i know i speak with trash.

@MPiRi i did flamed masha in clan chat and she knows it , i know lauria asked and they told him what i said. 

Edited by Yomana

12 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You are a disgrace dude..You were inside same alliance with Stiba since early June .Come on and you post a pic after the incident which lead them out of ally? Why you are such a hypocrite..Grow some balls ..You and your cp members were insulting flaming others only inside your clan discord or only few times inside CP leaders channel.So put your facts in your backdoor..

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

june you said?

image.png.55aa76d9c23d715539d225bc3657c860.png

and also yomanas cp members were flaming even your cp, not only behind your back

image.png.2e589c0c795e226a3e6a1338c9707c45.png

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

And your style is flaming in greek every time. Like you flamed jerry in greek in ally discord when he decided something you didnt approve. Dont worry i havent reported anyone in this forum , i know i speak with trash.

You are the trash here Yomana..You continuosly quote my topics or  saying things wich refer to me without mention me .I rarely quote or mention you about something.You have complex without  insulting or adress you at first place.

Your attitude and balls are to these S.S Parasadalos sent .

Go fak yourself now..

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.55aa76d9c23d715539d225bc3657c860.png

and also yomanas cp members were flaming even your cp, not only behind your back

image.png.2e589c0c795e226a3e6a1338c9707c45.png

Wow really what a flame ..How he played again after this..

I am speaking personally to Yomana and if he flamed him..Not to any of your cp members..Sayomi and his cp were flaming him every one hour daily..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Wow really what a flame ..How he played again after this..

I am speaking personally to Yomana and if he flamed him..Not to any of your cp members..Sayomi and his cp were flaming him every one hour daily..

welp, sorry, i dont use too harsh words, thats how i was raised, so those are the hardest flames i am throwing at people, not matter if it was in ally discord or clan or CP discord

so when you speak to yomana, dont say "you OR YOUR CP MEMBERS" and then cry if his cp member comes to show you the way

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

welp, sorry, i dont use too harsh words, thats how i was raised, so those are the hardest flames i am throwing at people, not matter if it was in ally discord or clan or CP discord

so when you speak to yomana, dont say "you OR YOUR CP MEMBERS" and then cry if his cp member comes to show you the way

Parasadalos showed you the way..What else to say ? Isnt it enough?

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Parasadalos showed you the way..What else to say ? Isnt it enough?

am i supposed to be able to read something on those pictures?

image.thumb.png.94514c9c39ec07b20a84aa13e8bf3a04.png

image.png.45fc1ea0a945d976a38af5312d4a7303.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

til jerryz and naitrino come and confirm we are kicked all you say is trash and lies.... end of story ;)

Edited by MPiRi
  • Haha 1

Just now, MPiRi said:

til jerryz and naitrino come and confirm we are kicked all you say is trash and lies.... and of story ;)

come on, i had decent proofs that i didnt try anytime hero on september when myrm said i really did, was that one lie as well?  

Just now, MoDoy said:

come on, i had decent proofs that i didnt try anytime hero on september when myrm said i really did, was that one lie as well?  

You were playing anytime during September was that month when Hellious humiliate you without even using talismans..

• Haha 1

Ah its very simple , these screens are from the first day masha joined our TS. We fought in TS , i flamed her in clan chat and Lauria made printscreens and sent to parasadalos to translate them. 

The translation was i said "ill fuck holy mother masha". 

What you dont know is that david asked xnirvana who told him what i said as well the same day. Also i knew about those screens 1 day later cause nirvana told me.

So what? 

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Im lost ... about what is this topic?

it wasnt meant for us, just zaza missclicked forum instead of ticket, its for admins

4 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

We ask server administrations to reconsider their initial decision on this subject.

Sincerely yours,

ZaZaDaKiLLa

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You were playing anytime during September was that month when Hellious humiliate you without even using talismans..

damn it, you must be right, you saying things vs actual screenshots how yomana asking to play SK and me saying i wont participate in hero making in september. we found the winner here :d