Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You were playing anytime during September was that month when Hellious humiliate you without even using talismans..

yes and hamster was to slow, we missed power so we quit , and im rudy cygan ?

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

He will not agree .

I dont give a fak what he ll do ..He is saying that you contested him only during August ... :D  They are flaming their cp members front of their eyes.Do you think they have problem to saying lies all the time..Its their attitude..

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

it wasnt meant for us, just zaza missclicked forum instead of ticket, its for admins

damn it, you must be right, you saying things vs actual screenshots how yomana asking to play SK and me saying i wont participate in hero making in september. we found the winner here :d

It matters what you said the first days before Olympiad starts or what happened ? Hahahahaha its faking hillarious..

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Im lost ... about what is this topic?

Topic message is to believe alcoholic who says he dont drink anymore.

Good thread. Revealed how many lies you were spreading aboutmy CP and clan. Screens prove that most of these gosips were fabricated lies. Such a good ppl u are ?

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

It matters what you said the first days before Olympiad starts or what happened ? Hahahahaha its faking hillarious..

phew, good thing i prepared all this stuff on discord before the apparent "rape" in september, i usually do it each month in case i fail so i can post screens, usually even several times per month

1 week later: modoy still refusing to go olympiad, but he agrees on watching matches from other ppl from CP so i can tell them their mistakes or where they can improve go @Yomana, i still believe you can become farmer on SK :d

image.png.6adc28c5dab14224b594d27b76586c7e.png

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

phew, good thing i prepared all this stuff on discord before the apparent "rape" in september, i usually do it each month in case i fail so i can post screens, usually even several times per month

1 week later: modoy still refusing to go olympiad, but he agrees on watching matches from other ppl from CP so i can tell them their mistakes or where they can improve go @Yomana, i still believe you can become farmer on SK :d

image.png.6adc28c5dab14224b594d27b76586c7e.png

Answering one day before Olympiad starts ..Yeah carry on?!Who is this random by the way? Modoyko fan?

4 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club,

In connection to the changes “wickedsick” alliance had in the past weeks, not only we lost game assets from ally bank due to actions of sjeks to delete, crystalize items but also was a clear example of what low paths sjeks is willing to take against players within our clan.

As we already know, all alliance assets will be returned (if possible) as result of almost a week of investigation and questioning by server administration and following the decision of ally leader BizQQuit all the items will be splitted between those who put effort in it.

These are very comforting decisions.

However there is one controversial action sjeks took which proved us all how disrespectful he was to OUR common effort and time.

And more exactly:

All clan members were informed and it was decided to raise a prophet up to level 80 to benefit of its unique skill for such events as rb, sieges etc.

All members of ally knew that this character and ACCOUNT is property of Perkunas clan, and exactly leader of ally BizQQuit and his cp.

So as BizQQuit proved over years to be a good leader, to whom people have respect and trust, nobody had doubts that even if something will change alliance and clan Perkunas will have this character.

Almost everyone was invited to participate in following this goal and those who were active had access to the account, all this to speed up the exp curve. Anyways we are not robots, but gamer's with real life activities and professional tasks. And time ,as we know, is valuable.

In conclusion, every clan member who exp-ed this character playing PVE or RB also those players which offered their supports, but also those that were left out of party at priest are in the end humiliated by sjeks’ action to delevel prophet to 76.

In current server rules there is noted that players must follow a FAIR game and have RESPECT for others and precisely:

4.2 Play fair.
4.3 Respect other players, Administration and GMs.

Even if our alliance was splitted on two camps, sjeks didn’t had any rights to take such actions against character Sauvignon and decide for all.

Moreover, considering the fact that password was changed at a certain time that was the reference point after which any actions taking against the character should be considered against server rules stated above.

His actions showed his disrespect to everyone's joint effort to achieve such difficult goal.

I am asking people, who took different side to think about this fact, that sjesk’s does not have any privileges as well as any other party leaders including BizQQuit to harm own alliance effort and put it to waste.

He acted as an offended spoiled kid and not as an adult who would not take such actions against own people.

I want to bring attention to the fact that Sauvignon’s delevel from 80 to 76 brought not only to a item loss of a book, which indeed is a game asset, but everyone’s loss of time and effort for the long 3 months during which together as a team pushed towards this goal.

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

We ask server administrations to reconsider their initial decision on this subject.

Sincerely yours,

ZaZaDaKiLLa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Уважаемые бывшие со-алийцы и администрация.

В связи с произошедшими изменениями в нашем альянсе WickedSick, сложившаяся ситуация привела не только к утере игровых ценностей из банка альянса, из-за неправомерных  действий одного из руководителей альянса (sjeks) , но и стала наглядным примером того на сколько этот человек (sjeks) и его поступок был низким по отношению к игрокам нашего альянса.

Как мы уже знаем, все имущество альянса будет возвращено администрацией и, по решению лидера альянса BizQQuit , разделено между каждым парти лидером альянса который в свою очередь поделит это между мембрами которые потратили свое время и силы на добычу данных предметов.

И, это не может не радовать.

Однако остается еще один возмутительный поступок того же бывшего лидера (sjeks), который показывает нам на сколько неуважительно его отношение к НАШЕМУ совместному труду, потраченному времени и усилию.

А именно:.

Каждый член клана был информирован и было обсуждение в альянсе о решении поднять до 80 уровня одного «Hierophant» для использования его уникальных умений на совместных мероприятиях  таких как rb, осады и т.д.

Каждый член клана (альянса) знал о том, что именно этот персонаж, как и АККАУНТ к нему, является собственностью альянса, а именно лидера этого альянса BizQQuit .

Так как BizQQuit является настоящим лидером и человеком, которому все доверяют, никто не сомневался и не сомневается в том, что, даже если что-то изменится, альянс не потеряет данного персонажа.

Так как практически все принимали участие в поднятии уровня, было решено дать возможность всем игрокам альянса получить доступ к этому персонажу для более быстрого достижения целей и экономии времени. Все же мы не являемся роботами, а живыми людьми и игроками, у которых кроме игры есть еще и реальная жизнь. А время, как мы знаем, стоит дорого.

В итоге, каждый член клана, который поднимал % данному персонажу, играя им на PVE или же на RB, так же как и игроки, персонажи которых, были использованы альянсом для поддержки, БАФФОВ или просто находились ОФФ ПАРТИ, были унижены и оскорблены действиями sjeks.

В пунктак правила сервера есть упоминания о таком понятии как ЧЕСТНАЯ ИГРА и УВАЖЕНИЯ ДРУГИХ ИГРОКОВ СЕРВЕРА а именно :

4.2 Play fair.

Даже разделившись на 2 разных лагеря, этот человек не имел никакого права предпринимать какие либо действия по отношению к данному персонажа Sauvignon и решать за всех.

Тем более, учитывая факт того, что после разделения альянса на 2 стороны пароль на персонажа был изменен и, именно начиная с этого момента, заходить на него было агрессивным и противоправным действием.

Его действия были показанием неуважения ко всему труду, силам и временем потраченному игроками, количество которых превышает цифру 50.

Я прошу людей, которые перешли на другую сторону подумать о том факте, что sjeks, называя себя лидером альянса, в любом случае не имеет права, так же как кто-либо другой лидер, включая BizQQuit, пренебрегать трудом, временем и усилиями остальных игроков альянса.

Вести себя как обиженный маленький ребенок, а не порядочный взрослый мужчина, который не должен делать подобные вещи.

Хочу еще раз акцентировать внимание на том , что слив персонажа Sauvignon  с 80 по 76 лвл привел не только к потере книги, которая безусловно представляет собой игровую ценность, но и к тому, что sjeks  просто наплевал на членов альянса, которые целеустремленно и дружно , на протяжении более 3 месяцев, трудились ради достижения 80 уровня этого персонажа.

Я считаю, что игроки, которые принимали участие в поднятии уровня этого персонажа, имеют право голоса в решении вопроса о возврате 80 уровня нашему Sauvignon тоже.

Так же вы можете подтвердить мои слова проверив со скольки айпи адресов был загружен Sauvignon  начиная с решения альянса об эго прокачки начиная с августа месяца и до достижения 80 лвл и кто являеться владельцем майн персонажа от айпи.

Мы просим администрацию сервера еще раз рассмотреть данный случай .

I thing the admins mast make some changes to rules and give back the lvls of chars who scamming/dlvl.

2 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

He will do it dont worry.

I am more curious if ppl who leaved CP and didnt follow sjeks ,will receive anything after Bizz will send to CP leaders items for effort they made.

your motive summed up in one sentence, congratulations

• Haha 1

Guys come on, don't go off topic. Don't pay any attention to crooked zaza and discuss the one matter that must be resolved. Was kamikaze CP kicked from SM? Or did they leave on their own?

• Haha 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Guys come on, don't go off topic. Don't pay any attention to crooked zaza and discuss the one matter that must be resolved. Was kamikaze CP kicked from SM? Or did they leave on their own?

I start to beive that we got kicked  

W8 w8 w8 no im not.

It would never happen this drama.If one person three years a go should  not make a mistake and give CL of perkunas to trash swordsinger from DV . 

Cheers @Aduha

End of story u can go home.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Point of view matters .... If You ask Macron who to blame for yellow vest riots .... He would probably say to blame protesters.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club,

In connection to the changes “wickedsick” alliance had in the past weeks, not only we lost game assets from ally bank due to actions of sjeks to delete, crystalize items but also was a clear example of what low paths sjeks is willing to take against players within our clan.

As we already know, all alliance assets will be returned (if possible) as result of almost a week of investigation and questioning by server administration and following the decision of ally leader BizQQuit all the items will be splitted between those who put effort in it.

These are very comforting decisions.

However there is one controversial action sjeks took which proved us all how disrespectful he was to OUR common effort and time.

And more exactly:

All clan members were informed and it was decided to raise a prophet up to level 80 to benefit of its unique skill for such events as rb, sieges etc.

All members of ally knew that this character and ACCOUNT is property of Perkunas clan, and exactly leader of ally BizQQuit and his cp.

So as BizQQuit proved over years to be a good leader, to whom people have respect and trust, nobody had doubts that even if something will change alliance and clan Perkunas will have this character.

Almost everyone was invited to participate in following this goal and those who were active had access to the account, all this to speed up the exp curve. Anyways we are not robots, but gamer's with real life activities and professional tasks. And time ,as we know, is valuable.

In conclusion, every clan member who exp-ed this character playing PVE or RB also those players which offered their supports, but also those that were left out of party at priest are in the end humiliated by sjeks’ action to delevel prophet to 76.

In current server rules there is noted that players must follow a FAIR game and have RESPECT for others and precisely:

4.2 Play fair.

Even if our alliance was splitted on two camps, sjeks didn’t had any rights to take such actions against character Sauvignon and decide for all.

Moreover, considering the fact that password was changed at a certain time that was the reference point after which any actions taking against the character should be considered against server rules stated above.

His actions showed his disrespect to everyone's joint effort to achieve such difficult goal.

I am asking people, who took different side to think about this fact, that sjesk’s does not have any privileges as well as any other party leaders including BizQQuit to harm own alliance effort and put it to waste.

He acted as an offended spoiled kid and not as an adult who would not take such actions against own people.

I want to bring attention to the fact that Sauvignon’s delevel from 80 to 76 brought not only to a item loss of a book, which indeed is a game asset, but everyone’s loss of time and effort for the long 3 months during which together as a team pushed towards this goal.

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

We ask server administrations to reconsider their initial decision on this subject.

Sincerely yours,

ZaZaDaKiLLa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Уважаемые бывшие со-алийцы и администрация.

В связи с произошедшими изменениями в нашем альянсе WickedSick, сложившаяся ситуация привела не только к утере игровых ценностей из банка альянса, из-за неправомерных  действий одного из руководителей альянса (sjeks) , но и стала наглядным примером того на сколько этот человек (sjeks) и его поступок был низким по отношению к игрокам нашего альянса.

Как мы уже знаем, все имущество альянса будет возвращено администрацией и, по решению лидера альянса BizQQuit , разделено между каждым парти лидером альянса который в свою очередь поделит это между мембрами которые потратили свое время и силы на добычу данных предметов.

И, это не может не радовать.

Однако остается еще один возмутительный поступок того же бывшего лидера (sjeks), который показывает нам на сколько неуважительно его отношение к НАШЕМУ совместному труду, потраченному времени и усилию.

А именно:.

Каждый член клана был информирован и было обсуждение в альянсе о решении поднять до 80 уровня одного «Hierophant» для использования его уникальных умений на совместных мероприятиях  таких как rb, осады и т.д.

Каждый член клана (альянса) знал о том, что именно этот персонаж, как и АККАУНТ к нему, является собственностью альянса, а именно лидера этого альянса BizQQuit .

Так как BizQQuit является настоящим лидером и человеком, которому все доверяют, никто не сомневался и не сомневается в том, что, даже если что-то изменится, альянс не потеряет данного персонажа.

Так как практически все принимали участие в поднятии уровня, было решено дать возможность всем игрокам альянса получить доступ к этому персонажу для более быстрого достижения целей и экономии времени. Все же мы не являемся роботами, а живыми людьми и игроками, у которых кроме игры есть еще и реальная жизнь. А время, как мы знаем, стоит дорого.

В итоге, каждый член клана, который поднимал % данному персонажу, играя им на PVE или же на RB, так же как и игроки, персонажи которых, были использованы альянсом для поддержки, БАФФОВ или просто находились ОФФ ПАРТИ, были унижены и оскорблены действиями sjeks.

В пунктак правила сервера есть упоминания о таком понятии как ЧЕСТНАЯ ИГРА и УВАЖЕНИЯ ДРУГИХ ИГРОКОВ СЕРВЕРА а именно :

4.2 Play fair.

Даже разделившись на 2 разных лагеря, этот человек не имел никакого права предпринимать какие либо действия по отношению к данному персонажа Sauvignon и решать за всех.

Тем более, учитывая факт того, что после разделения альянса на 2 стороны пароль на персонажа был изменен и, именно начиная с этого момента, заходить на него было агрессивным и противоправным действием.

Его действия были показанием неуважения ко всему труду, силам и временем потраченному игроками, количество которых превышает цифру 50.

Я прошу людей, которые перешли на другую сторону подумать о том факте, что sjeks, называя себя лидером альянса, в любом случае не имеет права, так же как кто-либо другой лидер, включая BizQQuit, пренебрегать трудом, временем и усилиями остальных игроков альянса.

Вести себя как обиженный маленький ребенок, а не порядочный взрослый мужчина, который не должен делать подобные вещи.

Хочу еще раз акцентировать внимание на том , что слив персонажа Sauvignon  с 80 по 76 лвл привел не только к потере книги, которая безусловно представляет собой игровую ценность, но и к тому, что sjeks  просто наплевал на членов альянса, которые целеустремленно и дружно , на протяжении более 3 месяцев, трудились ради достижения 80 уровня этого персонажа.

Я считаю, что игроки, которые принимали участие в поднятии уровня этого персонажа, имеют право голоса в решении вопроса о возврате 80 уровня нашему Sauvignon тоже.

Так же вы можете подтвердить мои слова проверив со скольки айпи адресов был загружен Sauvignon  начиная с решения альянса об эго прокачки начиная с августа месяца и до достижения 80 лвл и кто являеться владельцем майн персонажа от айпи.

Мы просим администрацию сервера еще раз рассмотреть данный случай .

After admins lvl up back that PRP, they can provide us with 80 lvl PRP ALSO. I dont mind then. So im interested, where was Biz "Fair play" when he QUIT server after siege and gave lead to Sjeks, and after some time he starts play again and kick ally lead?(NOT scam?) Jusl like Modoy said if he gave lead hes not fckn leader anymore, so only SJEKS can give back lead to him, NO? We try set up things back to normal, cause this sh started cause of some bullsh and thought everything is OK, next day i see i got kicked from leaders chat(less questions, easier convince rest ppl?). Then after 24 h of shit stories and "proofs" creations he add me back like nothing happened and starts explaining Sjeks scammer? ALLY farming priest and Rip try check PRP logins and GUES WHAT, pass already changed? (NOT scam?) U get what u deserve so stop fckn whining here. Yea would be perfect get PRP 80 lvl with CC, then suck balls to admin and get full ally bank back - JACKPOT isnt it?  :D All CP goes to Sjeks side, and this piece of shit starts talking about he created everything so Perkunas belong to him? (NOT scam?) Ally started all epic farms with Sjeks, farmed Baiums, priest, and this MF Biz comes and says all shit on ally bank is my cause its my char and must go to me?(NOT scam?) Go ask your fkcn precious Biz how ppl got bans only cause this mf "didnt liked them" and he did fake "proofs" to f up them. Not to mention what ive heard now, that Rizos eipcs was tried to delete by this MF. Fckn "Saint of server". I see you VERY concerned about ppl spend time to lvl it up, i gues only YOURS time worth something, and OURS WAS worth SHIT? PRP was ALLY property, so WTF acc got pass changed if ally lead SJEKS didnt asked do that, and didnt get NEW ONE? So it goes from ally to fckn 1 CP who do mutiny on fckn ship? HOW comes PRP is ally property but goes out from ally? If you think 1 fckn rat who did this whole shit is "ally" so u must be fall from a tree on your head... Also u can ask Biz why all CP get instablocked from epic farm sheets, so they cant check epic pts they have, so this way he "saves epic loss" from same bank he tries get back later.(NOT scam?) So can u remind me there again - WHAT THE F YOU WANT??? Maybe its time to simply STFU with your shit proves, whines and rest bshit u doing on forums, and in admins pm, and continue play after admit FACT that u mutiny traitor fckn rats fcked up ally and are worth ONLY SHIT to get. P.S. Im wondering how items will be splited at end? Generous Biz will take "his part of top items" and send for rest shit crystals like last time we had?  Cant wait to see this.

Edited by Pince
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pince said:

After admins lvl up back that PRP, they can provide us with 80 lvl PRP ALSO. I dont mind then. So im interested, where was Biz "Fair play" when he QUIT server after siege and gave lead to Sjeks, and after some time he starts play again and kick ally lead?(NOT scam?) Jusl like Modoy said if he gave lead hes not fckn leader anymore, so only SJEKS can give back lead to him, NO? We try set up things back to normal, cause this sh started cause of some bullsh and thought everything is OK, next day i see i got kicked from leaders chat(less questions, easier convince rest ppl?). Then after 24 h of shit stories and "proofs" creations he add me back like nothing happened and starts explaining Sjeks scammer? ALLY farming priest and Rip try check PRP logins and GUES WHAT, pass already changed? (NOT scam?) U get what u deserve so stop fckn whining here. Yea would be perfect get PRP 80 lvl with CC, then suck balls to admin and get full ally bank back - JACKPOT isnt it?  :D All CP goes to Sjeks side, and this piece of shit starts talking about he created everything so Perkunas belong to him? (NOT scam?) Ally started all epic farms with Sjeks, farmed Baiums, priest, and this MF Biz comes and says all shit on ally bank is my cause its my char and must go to me?(NOT scam?) Go ask your fkcn precious Biz how ppl got bans only cause this mf "didnt liked them" and he did fake "proofs" to f up them. Not to mention what ive heard now, that Rizos eipcs was tried to delete by this MF. Fckn "Saint of server". I see you VERY concerned about ppl spend time to lvl it up, i gues only YOURS time worth something, and OURS WAS worth SHIT? PRP was ALLY property, so WTF acc got pass changed if ally lead SJEKS didnt asked do that, and didnt get NEW ONE? So it goes from ally to fckn 1 CP who do mutiny on fckn ship? HOW comes PRP is ally property but goes out from ally? If you think 1 fckn rat who did this whole shit is "ally" so u must be fall from a tree on your head... Also u can ask Biz why all CP get instablocked from epic farm sheets, so they cant check epic pts they have, so this way he "saves epic loss" from same bank he tries get back later.(NOT scam?) So can u remind me there again - WHAT THE F YOU WANT??? Maybe its time to simply STFU with your shit proves, whines and rest bshit u doing on forums, and in admins pm, and continue play after admit FACT that u mutiny traitor fckn rats fcked up ally and are worth ONLY SHIT to get.

Perfect end of story ...

Bizz gets ban for RMT xd 

5 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@etze well my friend. i didn't answer to any other hate post made from you or your cp.when you say cry me a river and it was your side decision to do it makes me sad.and i am not sad of pp ,like i teach you and ur friends farm priests and baiums and lvl up chars i can teach new ppl to achieve even higher goals. i am sad cuz my former comrades are so cocky and proud for a scam.you dont respect your clan creator.Fine.u dont respect our legacy Fine. but dont be proud for a scam. u 1st all you know i had acess to every farm pvp and asset on ex ws ally i never logged to harm or scam you after split.grow all up. this is retarded.

What is wrong with u ppl? Megalomania? U could say nothing and play like potatoes on Raid Boss i see many times, u dont want waste your time so learn ppl how to do things to do faster, now wtf u want? Fckn monument memorial? U did what is OBVIOUS, and any normal person would do to go forward faster, so wtf starting now whine same stories like Biz? PRP delvl was decided by all who were on TS when we were farming priest, after we heard that pass is already changed, so fkcn lames who did that shit dont dare to whine now if u started this. If any of you were hoping that we will leave this shit like that(after somany efforts done for it) then u are deadbrained monkeys... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Pince said:

If any of you were hoping that we will leave this shit like that(after somany efforts done for it) then u are deadbrained monkeys... 

Better to lose something with good people, then found something with wrong... I guess, loosing PP 80 lvl not so high price for get rid of wrong people....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1