Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

33 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Better to lose something with good people, then found something with wrong... I guess, loosing PP 80 lvl not so high price for get rid of wrong people....

You don't understand. Sjeks side LOST sauvignon, not bizqquit side. Bizqquit side put minuscule effort to get him to 80(only exception is zp). A huge amount of effort was put in by driver too, who isn't playing anymore. You are whining about "losing" a pp who you barely even leveled. Stop playing the fucking victims here, everything started with biz having his ego shaken and starting mutiny while claiming the clan as his own when he hasnt led the clan in god knows how long. Also with all the core CPs supporting sjeks. For the millionth time, perkunas was an alliance consisting of multiple parties, not just a side of randoms being led by biz. I see biz claiming that he taught us how to do epics, how to pvp, how to go the fucking toilet. We thank him for it but what more do you expect? Does he own all the fucking loot because he taught us some stuff? If there was any justice in this world, biz would only keep his CP's epics and a few more items as a sign of our thankfulness for his contributions to the alliance. Nothing else. Keeping the ally warehouse and a shitton of epics was a disgrace to all the CPs in the clan who got tired of his bullshit and left. If bizqquit is perkunas I believe that everyone on sjeks side will agree with me that we don't want to have anything to do with perkunas anymore. We loved the clan, we liked the people in the clan,we became friends with a lot of our clanmates. That was the essence of the clan, every person representing it. Not just fucking bizqquit. If you disagree, I have 3 words to say to you. Delete life, idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

We thank him for it but what more do you expect? Does he own all the fucking loot because he taught us some stuff? If there was any justice in this world, biz would only keep his CP's epics and a few more items as a sign of our thankfulness for his contributions to the alliance. Nothing else. 

Idk why I even respond to you... You are talking all the time about contribution.... "I did  more then he"... "he did less then you"...but it's you an idiot if you don't understand that normal ppl don't act like this. you don't like Biz - no problemos amigo! Quit and divide commune assets! But you acting like kids in a sandbox. You decided that you did more and you deserve it. Adult ppl do not destroy common property just coz they think they deserve it. I was multiple time driving Destros on Baium and priests. Where is my epics? Or even something? Why didn't I take it when I had chance? Coz I think I deserve it.  It's wrong!  You destroyed common property without asking all ppl. Just coz you decided you have right to do it. It should be discussed with all. If not it's - scam. And it's what you have done. Discussion is over. Good luck!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Idk why I even respond to you... You are talking all the time about contribution.... "I did  more then he"... "he did less then you"...but it's you an idiot if you don't understand that normal ppl don't act like this. you don't like Biz - no problemos amigo! Quit and divide commune assets! But you acting like kids in a sandbox. You decided that you did more and you deserve it. Adult ppl do not destroy common property just coz they think they deserve it. I was multiple time driving Destros on Baium and priests. Where is my epics? Or even something? Why didn't I take it when I had chance? Coz I think I deserve it.  It's wrong!  You destroyed common property without asking all ppl. Just coz you decided you have right to do it. It should be discussed with all. If not it's - scam. And it's what you have done. Discussion is over. Good luck!

For your information I was the only person in my cp strictly against the deleveling of the prophet. For your information also I flamed them hard when they did that because they sank to bizqquit's level and they lost our moral superiority. But if I knew what would come next by bizqquit I wouldn't have said anything. The depths this man sank to are indescribable, pulling every underhanded tactic in the book to steal not only ally property but items purchased from the ally bank with our own hard earned points. He has no shame, he will stop at nothing to win and be satisfied. So considering this, I changed my point of view dramatically. I was wrong. 76 wasn't enough, level 1 wouldn't be enough either. You can think of your own fitting punishment. Shame on him and shame on every person supporting him. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

For your information I was the only person in my cp strictly against the deleveling of the prophet. For your information also I flamed them hard when they did that because they sank to bizqquit's level and they lost our moral superiority. But if I knew what would come next by bizqquit I wouldn't have said anything.

I was wrong. 76 wasn't enough, level 1 wouldn't be enough either. You can think of your own fitting punishment. Shame on him and shame on every person supporting him. 

You all (Rip, you other ppl said it) were against it but you did it ...and after that Biz start acting and you and Rip + other  think he shouldn't. After you did it first. Right? Doesn't it sound ridiculous to you? But understanding what kind person you are I think it doesn't.... And yes you should have delvl it to lvl 1 ...coz it was exped til 79 by Fight Club CP ( Balu exped it till 78 and Driver (who was FC player most of the time) till 79.... Ally (all ally, not only you and Pendragon with Rip) Pushed it to 80....  

3 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

You all (Rip, you other ppl said it) were against it but you did it ...and after that Biz start acting and you and Rip + other think he shouldn't. After you did it first. Right? Doesn't it sound ridiculous to you? But understanding what kind person you are I think it doesn't.... And yes you should have delvl it to lvl 1 ...coz it was exped til 79 by Fight Club CP ( Balu exped it till 78 and Driver (who was FC player most of the time) till 79.... Ally (all ally, not only you and Pendragon with Rip) Pushed it to 80....

remember skylancers and other rbs, that fatality gave you for sauvingnon

"pushed it to 80"

Screenshot_7.png=

So to sum it up, 77-78 needs 1/11th of the exp needed from 79-80

78-79 needs about 1/5th of the exp needed from 79-80

Nice job digging your own grave, congratulations. I guess that's why biz put an nda on you, because you keep spouting stupid shit.

550.png

P.S: Not to mention that your claim was false too, we had started exping it actively via SV/Priests from 77+.

42 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

coz it was exped til 79 by Fight Club CP ( Balu exped it till 78 and Driver (who was FC player most of the time) till 79

HAHAHAHAH again nice info. 

If i said how really  sauvignon was exped till 77, he would be banned .

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

btw, I own everything on zxcsadqeqsa now, for more information refer to my signature. That is believable proof, right admins?

You need title in forum and then will be ok

Edited by BoogeyMan

1 minute ago, Rip said:

HAHAHAHAH again nice info. 

If i said how really  sauvignon was exped till 77, he would be banned .

Why don't you do it? It's easier then waist time to delevel it. No? And if you have information about unfair action you must report it.     

1 minute ago, BoogeyMan said:

You need title in forum and then will be ok

Every1 can be alliance leader wherever he wants to. Dont suppress him fascist xd 

• Sad 1

now only waiting for the day when reaver comes and says "biz, you are not leader of perks anymore, i am leader" and claims all perkunas items for himself, what a day for humanity that would be

• Haha 3

Just now, Black Sails said:

Btw did you start already negotiations with Shaka to join CHN ally?:) or you waiting till 2.5 implementation?

we're making new red 69 crest

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

unknown.png

why hm?

image.png.9915d327a09b2941c8d9d574c10b40f9.png

hahahah But yo .... MoDoy look oter side its great opportunity to destroy another side xd 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

hahahah But yo .... MoDoy look oter side its great opportunity to destroy another side xd 

do you think i can do it single-handedly or i should bring rizos with me? :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

do you think i can do it single-handedly or i should bring rizos with me? :d

i dunno You know better Your capabilities xd