Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Pendragon so you lvled pp sjeks?

cuz as i remember it was driver making him 50% of 78-80 lvl up then there were priests. you were completely irelevant to farm anything or lead shit but i showed you how. then in pr was my cp orfen my personal armor and bow. and u did like what 10 rbs overal? lol bro you are clown. 

ok

22 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Can you just fucking stop? I've had 2 weeks of this bullshit from you (biz and co). Noone buys your stupid shit, people who are with you, are with you, you wont win anyone over. Nor can i convince you that its all ego for bizqquit, he had to prove that hes a bigger man.

Its bizqquit who decided to say fuck it and ruin everything again, its bizqquit who never wanted to be a leader and made me into a leader, not a fucking CEO or some 'helping guy', he did not want to do what i did. Then he comes back after quitting yet another time and decided he is kicking me, i would never kick bizqquit, same like i would never kick Kiam nor did i, even when bizqquit said 'i dont know how you can put up with kiam's bs'. I still respect both kiam and bizqquit.

Nothing here was a surprise for me, i knew this could happen since like 9+ months ago, i had many examples of who bizqquit did it to and how, and knew who bizqquit was and is, nothing about all of this was a shock to me, i did not take anything personally here, i did not ever do it for myself, i wanted to quit too, it was too stresful after he quit, he did not teach me shit at that point, i could not do anything, but i did not quit, because of all the people who asked me, i couldnt leave them like that. Ask bizqquit about alex from oppa cp, he likes people doing everything for him, but still wants to make the shots.

And after i let him come back with full respect, after he called me names and treat me like some kid who hes teaching a lesson, after all this i said i wont rub it into his face and will treat him with more respect, all cps were with me i did not need to do this, but i wanted him back for everyone else, i did not need him, he was fine with it(i quess lied), said how 'i(me) passed final test even know it wasnt planned', said how he i(me) handled this situation well, how he respects me as a leader now, and at that moment i think he did, next day he probably slept on it and woke up with a same attitude 'im gonna school this kid in cunnery'. He changed prp pass which he said he would not change from us, he decided to go alone with his cp(he said if everyone decides to follow sjeks he would not object), he went to all this martyrdom how he is the poor guy getting scammed here.

Prp was exped by many people, noone wanted to do that prp until i organised it, people were raging at me when i said we will xp prp only+1 destro on 70 raids, then people said how its a waste of time to do priests, then people raged at me when we exped only prp+2 destros. I was waking up 5am to kill priests to xp that prp, and many others helped too, if anyone should be salty about prp being deleveled its us, its our prp that got stolen, i said i would give 77prp for balu (thats where we started exping it from) and he gave me some mumbo jumbo, we did everything on it(except driver ofcourse). And it was not me alone who decided to delevel it aswell, granted not everyone was there, but it had to be done quick.

If anyone here should be complaining its us, but we are not. Noone was forced to play with me, i dont need this, i did not do this for me, i could quit today and would not feel bad about it, i dont do this for myself.

I dont even know if anyone gonna read this wall of text, but this is my 2 cents, i will not type anymore, but please do the same, stop this shit and play.

According to your own words now.
Everyone who exp-ed this char and wake up at 4-5 am logged supports stay off pt to lvl Sauvi.
Have right's to decide. And even if it wasnt just you who did it and was few guys more IT WASNT ALL PPL WHO DID THAT JOB DECISION!!!! and you guys didnt have right's to dlvl this char. ALL of YOU WAS AGREE and knew that he is ally char then we start lvl up him till 80! 
and more of that Sauvi was lvl 77 then we start to lvl not 76!!!
You did this just because your feeling's was hurt's Andrius.

@MoDoy we splited and we say as cp. we ll leave.if no1 comes we said we dont want anything from them. so sjeks comes and says NO GUYS WE ARENT SCAMING YOU HERE. u ll get pp cus acc is urs u ll get clan and 3 baium taliks. so we split we stop and next day pp is 76 and sjeks has already started tring take my clan from us. KLEL clowns

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Pendragon so you lvled pp sjeks?

cuz as i remember it was driver making him 50% of 78-80 lvl up then there were priests. you were completely irelevant to farm anything or lead shit but i showed you how. then in pr was my cp orfen my personal armor and bow. and u did like what 10 rbfs overal? lol bro you are clown. 

you see @Pendragon? you ungrateful prick, you should be thankful he taught you how to kill RB, same like i am thankful to him he taught me how to play oly in pillar arena, server is really happy we have this great master Shifu who is teaching everyone every trick known in L2 universe ;d but no, instead you pull this sh1t on him. shame, shame

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

i will only meme from now on, as i said, you wont win anyone over, same like i can't convice you biz is a turd.

i dont want to win public opinion nor i ever publickly flamed you like arrogance did on us. i only want ppl sto acting like kids and i also want when u speak to say the truth like i do.

@MoDoy my toy i know your ass i full of meat i dont blame ur try to trigger me. i ll always be the guy who beat u twice on same class and made you quit tring for wl hero:*

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

as i said, eventho i dislike biz, i am happy admins took action to give items back like they did in our case, HOWEVER - in case biz really splits all items into CPs considered their efforts and how much they input in clan until the ally bank is at 0. but i can see how it ends, biz will just say "those guys are not my alliance anymore so i am not splitting anything with them", so your parties are getting jacksh1t or not even close to amount what you would get if you stayed with biz

He will do it dont worry.

I am more curious if ppl who leaved CP and didnt follow sjeks ,will receive anything after Bizz will send to CP leaders items for effort they made.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy my toy i know your ass i full of meat i dont blame ur try to trigger me. i ll always be the guy who beat u twice on same class and made you quit tring for wl hero:*

proof or never happened, until then you can just follow your words :d

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i also want when u speak to say the truth like i do.

Hellious humiliate this guy(even without talismans) more than 8 times :D Sk vs Sk i mean ..

ou no, guy who isnt even good one-trick (got demolished on mirror matches from guy who played class for first time) called me prick, what will i do now!?! :d can someone save me plz?

modoy i am tired bro. i explained you in past. being good on running doesnt make u relevant. u are irelevant on everything else except oly. i played 1 trick class i won 7 times hero in raw 2 of them contested both from u and v4 never got fed to be hero.u even had my setup cus xavier owner is friend and still when i won u second time i didnt come to brag. i am better cuz i invested more time. maybe in 7 months u ll be way better than me. the point is. do i rly care for this?no i dont i am just making thinbgs spicy to ppl by paying attention to you.

@ZaZaDaKiLLa I must say that it is very interesting topic for me.

Offended spoiled kid.?

Delevels chars, try steal and buy behind leaders back clan chars from ex-members for real money,  steal or delete items others players. Its all are sad stories.

For me, every help from GMs side is very bad move. GMs can create server for players. But players build community, if u build trash by trash and everytime you call GMs on help. Its your weakness. 

If human need cheat in game, in real life this guy must be absolutly human trash.

If TT was scammed, i didnt write GMs. We reequiped EE and exp again our clan BD up. This guy who scam us lost face by all TT members. Its enough inside TT. We build our small czech/slovak and hungary comunity, we have meetings, we have fun. We dont need more.

Good luck Club on new fair-play players, new fair-play sides.

@Nansey did u quiet and sold char? I saw your char yesterday between us.

• Thanks 1

modoy i am tired bro. i explained you in past. being good on running doesnt make u relevant. u are irelevant on everything else except oly. i played 1 trick class i won 7 times hero in raw 2 of them contested both from u and v4 never got fed to be hero.u even had my setup cus xavier owner is friend and still when i won u second time i didnt come to brag. i am better cuz i invested more time. maybe in 7 months u ll be way better than me. the point is. do i rly care for this?no i dont i am just making thinbgs spicy to ppl by paying attention to you.

lulz, thats why you had to get my approve after tyrant vs sps match by instantly pming me how you did and how you were a little bit lucky and how you are still learning

ps: you didnt brag after second game coz after our second meeting in oly WL vs WL you went to corner ashamed of losing to me after so much trashtalk you made in HV :d

@MoDoy kid i won u on almost every matchup we played in any class after my 3rd month in classic oly. i am tired so i am tring every time to show u good will and stop this childish buhurt,. u dont want to understand fine. from now on every time i kick ur ass in and out of oly i ll post like you. cuz till now i dont post shit cuz i dont need to mesure my dick. 

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Dont change topic to some irrelevant oly matches and dick measure please :(

rizo rizo123 123123

sauvingnon sauvignon123 123123

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy kid i won u on almost every matchup we played in any class after my 3rd month in classic oly. i am tired so i am tring every time to show u good will and stop this childish buhurt,. u dont want to understand fine. from now on every time i kick ur ass in and out of oly i ll post like you. cuz till now i dont post shit cuz i dont need to mesure my dick. 

every match up we played like tyrant vs sps or WC vs PW? go post them, at least people will laugh you consider those as achievement coz i cannot imagine how someone can lose those :d also you kicking my ass out of oly, you are so fat even rip cp couldnt carry you in pvp, and thats kinda hard to achieve :d

Just now, Rizos said:

Dont change topic to some irrelevant oly matches and dick measure please :(

man, this topic started to become the "i respect this guy and i am happy i played with him" like in old one, and you know what happened there, you gotta put some oil into the fire to keep it burning and you know axzp is good target for that as he is still hard breathing from the beating he got last month :d

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@ZaZaDaKiLLa I must say that it is very interesting topic for me.

Offended spoiled kid.?

Delevels chars, try steal and buy behind leaders back clan chars from ex-members for real money,  steal or delete items others players. Its all are sad stories.

For me, every help from GMs side is very bad move. GMs can create server for players. But players build community, if u build trash by trash and everytime you call GMs on help. Its your weakness. 

If human need cheat in game, in real life this guy must be absolutly human trash.

If TT was scammed, i didnt write GMs. We reequiped EE and exp again our clan BD up. This guy who scam us lost face by all TT members. Its enough inside TT. We build our small czech/slovak and hungary comunity, we have meetings, we have fun. We dont need more.

Good luck Club on new fair-play players, new fair-play sides.

@Nansey did u quiet and sold char? I saw your char yesterday between us.

So i said not just once and i will repeat it to you because your words are similar with my point for view. The ppl are the power they matter not pixels on the screen, and if you acting like that in game its means you do same in life .
I am realy sad that ppl like to insult others just to confirm their steepness.