Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

Just now, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

So i said not just once and i will repeat it to you because your words are similar with my point for view. The ppl are the power they matter not pixels on the screen, and if you acting like that in game its means you do same in life .
I am realy sad that ppl like to insult others just to confirm their steepness.

i am the guy who waits little children to build snowmen outside, once they leave i go out and stomp on the snowmen until its destroyed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

every match up we played like tyrant vs sps or WC vs PW? go post them, at least people will laugh you consider those as achievement coz i cannot imagine how someone can lose those :d also you kicking my ass out of oly, you are so fat even rip cp couldnt carry you in pvp, and thats kinda hard to achieve :d

I know some1 who is proud of beating Sorc with pony, and put it into his pony oly movie xd 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

I know some1 who is proud of beating Sorc with pony, and put it into his pony oly movie xd 

show me that pony oly movie i have put it into if your mouth is not full of slugs :d 

image.png.ca4b51a2f0d8b872fb90127e8d1cb9a5.png

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy rip cp carried me in pvp? :D ok. whats @Rip 's oppinion?

they didnt carry you, thats what i said, that even rip cp couldnt carry your ass in open world pvp :d

Edited by MoDoy

54 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Toxic game ?

51a4t9+GKQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

no jerry there is no toxic game, only toxic players ;)

and now tell us if the nemessis cp kicked from blue ally like modoy the professor says?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they didnt carry you, thats what i said, that even rip cp couldnt carry your ass in open world pvp :d

Cmon man, if you had poseidon in cp, it wouldnt be that easy to carry you neither.

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

i am the guy who waits little children to build snowmen outside, once they leave i go out and stomp on the snowmen until its destroyed.

Andrius even now your attitude its not respectful.
and if you think its still funny you did this action you are wrong.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

and if you think its still funny you did this action you are wrong.

truth to be told, i giggled a bit when i heard about deleveled PP for the first time :d

Edited by MoDoy

23 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

No sense bcz we will not agree to me anyway. Hmm did he record moment when he lose sk hero on Anytime?

Its funny because they considered you as a trash player who didnt know how to play..But you know he got bored of taking SK hero all the time and let you enjoy it :D 

17 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

no jerry there is no toxic game, only toxic players ;)

and now tell us if the nemessis cp kicked from blue ally like modoy the professor says?

Its not his style to act as a leader thats why his Alliance doesnt exist . Because he let trashes acting as leaders ...

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

in case biz really splits all items into CPs considered their efforts and how much they input in clan until the ally bank is at 0

He will do it dont worry.

I am more curious if ppl who leaved CP and didnt follow sjeks ,will receive anything after Bizz will send to CP leaders items for effort they made.

When it will happen(splitting Ally assets) , Biz must take into considerations that Pendragon and Rip already took their part of common property(exp of PP). This 4 lvls that where wasted where the part of common Ally property. They decided to take it instead of other items....Their problems  ;)   

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

When it will happen(splitting Ally assets) , Biz must take into considerations that Pendragon and Rip already took their part of common property(exp of PP). This 4 lvls that where wasted where the part of common Ally property. They decided to take it instead of other items....Their problems  ;)   

oh, so he has already prepared what to say during the splitting so he can do his magic :d

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Its funny because they considered you as a trash player who didnt know how to play..But you know he got bored of taking SK hero all the time and let you enjoy it :D

anytime asked me if i could make him hero, coz he wanted to have char with hero at least once, i failed first month vs IKIKIK and second month i took it from him. after that if i remember correctly IKIKIK stopped playing and sold char which was renamed to some weird ass sh1t and hero was basically free, thats why i kept playing it besides other more important chars CP needed for hero the moment i had to invest 120-150 games into SK while trying to avoid big beasts (thus wasting lots of time) it stopped being profitable, but its true that hellious took the hero from me playing anytime in august or so, after that i think i didnt even try and switched to other char i think (surprise surprise, he was not first and wont be last guy i lost/will lose hero to as most of classes i play are first time :d)

anytime asked me if i could make him hero, coz he wanted to have char with hero at least once, i failed first month vs IKIKIK and second month i took it from him. after that if i remember correctly IKIKIK stopped playing and sold char which was renamed to some weird ass sh1t and hero was basically free, thats why i kept playing it besides other more important chars CP needed for hero the moment i had to invest 120-150 games into SK while trying to avoid big beasts (thus wasting lots of time) it stopped being profitable, but its true that hellious took the hero from me playing anytime in august or so, after that i think i didnt even try and switched to other char i think (surprise surprise, he was not first and wont be last guy i lost/will lose hero to as most of classes i play are first time :d)

1)August /September 

2)You had the experience even if you were playing for first time because you were contesting  SK class from May (or June not sure) so more than 250 matches before contesting Hellious

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh, so he has already prepared what to say during the splitting so he can do his magic :d

Who ? Biz ? I have no idea. It's my opinion. Imagine we have 2 pieces  of something to divide between u and me. I destroyed one piece of it  coz I'm immature $@#$ker ... Should we split the part that left ignoring the fact that I destroyed our common property? 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Didnt you stop play as FW when you lost 2 core heros? Oh no that was holidays break. ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Didnt you stop play as FW when you lost 2 core heros? Oh no that was holidays break. ?

We thought we'd rather stop when it's at its best. what comes out if you hang on to each other for too long we can read here.

Edited by Anytime

@MyrmidonAch modoy didnt play anytime again after the month he lost to hellious, i played anytime next month and i dont even remember if i lost to hellious cause i was trying to avoid him anyway because i suck in sk.

@Destabilomaterializacja no we actually stopped playing cause me and xnirvana started working during prime hours while progressive left , so we lost 3 core members. We actually made 5 heroes in cp next month and we didnt even play 1 prime. So heroes were never the issue. 

Shot00039.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

1)August /September 

2)You had the experience even if you were playing for first time because you were contesting  SK class from May (or June not sure) so more than 250 matches before contesting Hellious

did i actually contest it in september? i am home so i cannot check frapses, tho i am pretty certain i didnt contest anytime on september as i said **** olympiad that month when i saw other people gave 0 sh1t while others had to bust their asses (and thats why next month our cp ended with 1 hero i think?), i guess several people could confirm that

yes, i played it in oly, nowhere else and i was speaking in general, that classes i played in olympiad are classes i have never played before, i just started to play them in oly to make them heroes so i have no prior experience in class

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

lulz, we stopped playing when our cp still had like 4 heroes, i dont think that was issue

Just now, Yomana said:

@MyrmidonAch modoy didnt play anytime again after the month he lost to hellious, i played anytime next month and i dont even remember if i lost to hellious cause i was trying to avoid him anyway because i suck in sk.

@Destabilomaterializacja no we actually stopped playing cause me and xnirvana started working during prime hours while progressive left , so we lost 3 core members. We actually made 5 heroes in cp next month and we didnt even play 1 prime. So heroes were never the issue. 

Shot00039.jpg

August/September Modoy 

October Yomana

About heroes its true that the next month managed to take heroes but how to play when there was no one with you and already your cp was inactive (most of eu prime the previous month) not because RL issues but lack of power..

did i actually contest it in september? i am home so i cannot check frapses, tho i am pretty certain i didnt contest anytime on september as i said **** olympiad that month when i saw other people gave 0 sh1t while others had to bust their asses (and thats why next month our cp ended with 1 hero i think?), i guess several people could confirm that

yes, i played it in oly, nowhere else and i was speaking in general, that classes i played in olympiad are classes i have never played before, i just started to play them in oly to make them heroes so i have no prior experience in class

lulz, we stopped playing when our cp still had like 4 heroes, i dont think that was issue

To avoid the future drama or hate i just want to tell you that is 70% chance that ill lose hero in this month. Are you happy guys? 

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

To avoid the future drama or hate i just want to tell you that is 70% chance that ill lose hero in this month. Are you happy guys? 

Modoy lost hero from you so its something could happen

You ll possibly lose hero from Asian handless guy so uninstall its the only road you ll follow after 1 February ?