Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

August/September Modoy 

October Yomana

About heroes its true that the next month managed to take heroes but how to play when there was no one with you and already your cp was inactive (most of eu prime the previous month) not because RL issues but lack of power..

Ok we stopped playing cos lack of power not cos ppl started to work during cp prime. You know better i guess, tell me more.

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Modoy lost hero from you so its something could happen

You ll possibly lose hero from Asian handless guy so uninstall its the only road you ll follow after 1 February ? 

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

To avoid the future drama or hate i just want to tell you that is 70% chance that ill lose hero in this month. Are you happy guys? 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

did i actually contest it in september? i am home so i cannot check frapses, tho i am pretty certain i didnt contest anytime on september as i said **** olympiad that month when i saw other people gave 0 sh1t while others had to bust their asses (and thats why next month our cp ended with 1 hero i think?), i guess several people could confirm that

yes, i played it in oly, nowhere else and i was speaking in general, that classes i played in olympiad are classes i have never played before, i just started to play them in oly to make them heroes so i have no prior experience in class

lulz, we stopped playing when our cp still had like 4 heroes, i dont think that was issue

7 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@MyrmidonAch modoy didnt play anytime again after the month he lost to hellious, i played anytime next month and i dont even remember if i lost to hellious cause i was trying to avoid him anyway because i suck in sk.

@Destabilomaterializacja no we actually stopped playing cause me and xnirvana started working during prime hours while progressive left , so we lost 3 core members. We actually made 5 heroes in cp next month and we didnt even play 1 prime. So heroes were never the issue. 

Shot00039.jpg

8 minutes ago, Anytime said:

We thought we'd rather stop when it's at its best. what comes out if you hang on to each other for too long we can read here.

43 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy thats why i rerolled to SE dude) i am uncariable as dd so i decided being afk macro stigma box)

49 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cmon man, if you had poseidon in cp, it wouldnt be that easy to carry you neither.

and others ....

Guys i will be really grateful if you will stop flood on this topic .

The situation what happened its important for a lot of ppl.

If you are so excited to speak with each others please move to other FLOOD topic
Thank you.

3 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

If you are so excited to speak with each others please move to other FLOOD topic
Thank you.

shut the ...

The topic is ours now. Open a new one.

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ok we stopped playing cos lack of power not cos ppl started to work during cp prime. You know better i guess, tell me more.

Or ppls started to look for work becouse it wasnt fun anymore to play alone ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Its like we got kicked from SM..Tell me more 

Now to the point  i ll not keep faking this topic with our irrelevant talks ..Its boring after so long talking about same things .Prolly we underestimate ourselves  ..Gl-Hf and see you soon in game..

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Important to who? those 10 people who remained with biz? what about 30 people who lost prp and would have not ever seen it?

how about 9 of this 30 ppl you count wasn't agree about your act with pp?

and more important they didnt knew it!

Edited by ZaZaDaKiLLa

how about 9 of this 30 ppl you count wasnt agree about your act with pp?

and more important they didnt knew it!

Cant tell if you’re trolling me at this point. These 9 people changed pass from 30 people, we did not knew or agreed about it. 

14 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@MyrmidonAch modoy didnt play anytime again after the month he lost to hellious, i played anytime next month and i dont even remember if i lost to hellious cause i was trying to avoid him anyway because i suck in sk.

@Destabilomaterializacja no we actually stopped playing cause me and xnirvana started working during prime hours while progressive left , so we lost 3 core members. We actually made 5 heroes in cp next month and we didnt even play 1 prime. So heroes were never the issue.

13 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

August/September Modoy 

October Yomana

About heroes its true that the next month managed to take heroes but how to play when there was no one with you and already your cp was inactive (most of eu prime the previous month) not because RL issues but lack of power..

image.png.e9dc5e205af81a6f4fcf2aa479793f55.png

image.png.ad205a4d51f0f343c577a27a24b5f544.png

as you can see, i was never supposed to try for SK in september, but PW and WC (and got pissed the very first day as some people promised me to borrow me some equip to make it easier and they didnt even bother to log and mail me the items, not to say log to help with oly), so yomana was right, i didnt try after august (also september was supposed to be month when people who werent so active for oly during summer because they wanted to enjoy RL during weekends were supposed to farm some points on farmer classes, SK was supposed to be yomanas farming class so he started to play it to learn it)

and no, we didnt stop because of lack of power, we stopped because playing with 6 people active is not fun, and now i know enemies are not fully active either, but they are not trying to fight 1vs2  99% of the time, if we wanted to win outnumbered enemies, we needed full activity, not boxes stucking at each corner

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Its like we got kicked from SM..Tell me more 

Now to the point  i ll not keep faking this topic with our irrelevant talks ..Its boring after so long talking about same things .Prolly we underestimate ourselves  ..Gl-Hf and see you soon in game..

Mby u were right, just like u were right about rudy cygan etc :D

mby that was the reason why we quit

power.png

15 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

and others ....

Thank you.

about what we should speak? you are getting items back, you are not getting level on PP. same thing happened to countless ppl i know (for example i think something like that happened even in elfy CP where BD got deleveled to 74 so it loses siren dance from 78 lvl). on other hand, if you want to say rules were changed for our case, its true they were changed, however keep in mind that giving back epics didnt happen first time to us, but to countless other ppl as well (afaik even biz got some epic back after someone got ban on char while having the epic but he got it back because its clan effort that 1 guy screwed up, kingbottaki would also get epic back if that retard didnt bot his char in clan whose clan leader was his own character -> admins didnt give back anything in that case)

17 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Or ppls started to look for work becouse it wasnt fun anymore to play alone ? 

Better to play alone than under/with someone i flamed hard for 2 years.

Edited by Yomana

44 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

When it will happen(splitting Ally assets) , Biz must take into considerations that Pendragon and Rip already took their part of common property(exp of PP). This 4 lvls that where wasted where the part of common Ally property. They decided to take it instead of other items....Their problems  ;)   

And who told you that i took part of it? 

Do you and zaza have same source of information? Me deleveling pp is same bulshit as sjeks crystalizing items.
I was the only one who was against it but if i could decide again NOW probably i would delevel it 

5 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Cant tell if you’re trolling me at this point. These 9 people changed pass from 30 people, we did not knew or agreed about it. 

I am not trolling you Andrius you should speak more with ppl you play and ask them about their opinion too.

And even you didn't do it alone with few more guys doesn't mean you have right to do it.

We couldn't lvl Sauvignon till 80 lvl if all ppl from ally wasn't active didn't share their acc's for supporting, buffs and help.

Your action's didnt hurt Bizz actually they hurt's ppl who wasted time and their energy on this.

Its like playing with Stiba under same tag i guess..

Who i flamed every week in ally discord channel. exactly

Edited by Yomana

Its like playing with Stiba under same tag i guess..

dont worry, he "left" right after you once he gave reason for his retarded actions

I am not trolling you Andrius you should speak more with ppl you play and ask them about their opinion too.

And even you didn't do it alone with few more guys doesn't mean you have right to do it.

We couldn't lvl Sauvignon till 80 lvl if all ppl from ally wasn't active didn't share their acc's for supporting, buffs and help.

Your action's didnt hurt Bizz actually they hurt's ppl who wasted time and their energy on this.

That "We" includes you as well?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, he "left" right after you once he gave reason for his retarded actions

And you finally managed to disband an ally bcz of your retarded actions..Its a circle bro ..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

That "We" includes you as well?

Don't even dare to say i wasn't active in lvl Sauvignon.

How many times i was on other chars and on my main to def.
Shame on you!

Just now, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Don't even dare to say i wasn't active in lvl Sauvignon.

How many times i was on other chars and on my main to def.
Shame on you!

Hahahahha