Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

01/22 pvp event

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

meh content

Well i dont feel ashamed to die to such overboosted mages. B reses, noble scrols, super speed pots, many epic sets and those 3rd class skills for me is like you came from antharas patch already. 

If i were Biz, i would scam you even more for this xD On the other hand, our mistakes are clearly seen, so thank you for that.

(P.S. Joking, Biz is not a scammer. Still our drama was disgusting, but look now how much fun it brought here).

24 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Well i dont feel ashamed to die to such overboosted mages. B reses, noble scrols, super speed pots, many epic sets and those 3rd class skills for me is like you came from antharas patch already.  

If i were Biz, i would scam you even more for this xD On the other hand, our mistakes are clearly seen, so thank you for that.

(P.S. Joking, Biz is not a scammer. Still our drama was disgusting, but look now how much fun it brought here). 

pro tip: if you switch to full con dyes, you will be able to survive 50% longer in fights (first 3s instead of 2s), resulting in you being slightly better meatshield :d

do you have PoVs from these fights? would love to check how to do initial hero debuffs with dagger

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I will pay you 1kk adena if you share with my file which makes tokens stay on targets after they die like it was on GoD chronicle, deal @Pendragon ?

I dont use any files apart from that range increase, dunno what you mean

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

I dont use any files apart from that range increase, dunno what you mean

upf, looks like they were working like this here for whole time, we just never bothered to even use them coz on official they work like garbage time to put them back to bars i guess

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

dismissed from CP, you should feel ashamed, at same lvl sjeks feels ashamed for posting this video. 

I dont feel ashamed at all, im just aware its bad content. Was thinking of just making it unlisted, but some new vids aint that bad for new people.

11 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

dismissed from CP, you should feel ashamed, at same lvl sjeks feels ashamed for posting this video. 

no ?

Edited by Poseidon

On 1/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Poseidon said:

If i were Biz, i would scam you even more for this xD

So you wanna say will be no distribution as he promised to whole forum? Will be no video? :O

What a scammer

On 1/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, Pendragon said:

meh content

Next time when you create a video,i give to you a really good old school trance,cuz i know you like trance :P

Edited by MusulmoN
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, BoogeyMan said:

So you wanna say will be no distribution as he promised to whole forum? Will be no video? ?

What a scammer

http://prntscr.com/mdncgb

did get it ? time to make it public then.

PS: I didn't promise anything.

Edited by BizQQuiT

On 1/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, BoogeyMan said:

So you wanna say will be no distribution as he promised to whole forum? Will be no video? ?

What a scammer

yeah you dummy, you forgot all that incident was put for "word playing"? so unless he directly said "i promise i will distribute all items", he never did that :d

Edited by MoDoy

On 1/29/2019 at 12:21 PM, MoDoy said:

yeah you dummy, you forgot all that incident was put for "word playing"? so unless he directly said "i promise i will distribute all items", he never did that :d

he called sjeks as a boss not a leader, that he manipulate us with items and bla bla bla, and biz ran to admins with all agreements and shit that he is ally leader and all the stuff belongs to perks (probably that forum title worked) , but the first day he had only his cp and he was not thinking to give back prp 80 and main perks clan to people of perks, second day kami cp went to biz and the bombing started

On 1/29/2019 at 12:21 PM, MoDoy said:

it's just game of words and excel files

Edited by BoogeyMan