Diversity of Olympics - Elemental Summoner

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: Aralyann
Class: Elemental Summoner (ES)
Clan: -
Alliance: -
Length: 17:00

I was home for a longer time after finishing all exams so i made it just recently after comming back, Diversity of Olympics - Elemental Summoner. Probably one of the strongest classes there are right now (on fully stacked characters i would say only necromancer can be considered better), but still has some classes which are able to beat it, especially in certain arenas. So here is montage vs classes which has potentially chance to beat ES. Personally didnt really like the gameplay of ES, matches were usually way too long and stressful considering most of the time you have to do nothing (thats how video looks like, but hey, maybe someone will watch it?!), tho i would definitely say it has much less RNG involved than Warlord class i played in my previous video. Next videos should be slightly more interesting and faster paced (also shorter? o.O ), since today i should finish gathering material for  Gladiator and Spellsinger frapses for vol. 4 and vol. 5, so even if this one wont be your cup of tea, dont give up on me :D Once again, premiere of me playing ES in olympiad

Enjoy.

• Like 6

Comparing to other classis u shown us at oly, seems like ES is kinda cheat one.

Rly like ur oly skill, no matter what ur haters  say, u got it

26 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

#balanceTeam

image.png.e6de529b354ca87762bc48f7cf580f42.png

well, watched it till the end...your running skills are capped, nothing special. when i saw summoners against you and saw how they play, i stopped wondering why you won them.

anyway gj, thank you for video

Edited by Poseidon

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

well, watched it till the end...you running skills are capped, nothing special. when i saw summoners against you and saw how they play, i stopped wondering why you won them.

thats the best what we have here, cannot choose my opponents

47 minutes ago, Aduha said:

Crusher CD 15 sec seems legit AXAXAXAXAX

And they are bugged as well xd .... You get cancel eaven if You have benefiction talik on....

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

And they are bugged as well xd .... You get cancel eaven if You have benefiction talik on....

its how it works qq

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

benefaction talisman is UD, and even with guard - cancel effect =/= debuff effect, they are 2 different things

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

benefaction talisman is UD, and even with guard - cancel effect =/= debuff effect, they are 2 different things

Not my friend .... Benefiction is UD/cancell ...... Guard is debuff.

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Yeah but benefaction should give cancel resistance

Just now, Rip said:

aha Ultimate Evasion also but never. 

Just now, Rip said:

Thats why im telling Inane crusher is bugged ... becouse its cancell You eaven if You have benefiction on;/

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

well, watched it till the end...your running skills are capped, nothing special. when i saw summoners against you and saw how they play, i stopped wondering why you won them.

anyway gj, thank you for video

teach me how to play then, backstab master.

I really like how you play and always thought the same of you, you are one of the best players on the server since you take a class and you know how to play well. What I did not like about the video is that you only show your victories and not your defeats, for example Vaire .. (Driven by me that month of hero) you showed victory against Vaire but you forgot that it was two fights? What happened in the other? It would be nice to see the defeats too

4 minutes ago, FreeMind said:

I really like how you play and always thought the same of you, you are one of the best players on the server since you take a class and you know how to play well. What I did not like about the video is that you only show your victories and not your defeats, for example Vaire .. (Driven by me that month of hero) you showed victory against Vaire but you forgot that it was two fights? What happened in the other? It would be nice to see the defeats too

i also lost to RBY, i also lost to antifun, i also lost to zhttty and the list can go on

now reason why i cannot do that (wall of text incomming):

imagine i have 1.5h of frapses winning very reasonable stacked insane enemies (not to say if i added every necro/DA/summoner 76+, it would be like 3h or more of frapses), now imagine i need to squeeze it into reasonable amount of time to make video from it (17 minutes is already like wut face long, the matches are sped to maximum and its only 9 matches, not including any necros). now imagine i would try to also add into it loses vs very reasonable enemies, yep, you get the idea. thats why i was streaming olympiad, whoever was interested into watching every of my matches could tune in and see 4h of olympiad, every match, win or lose, with almost no delay (so also possibility of getting sniped) - tho thats kinda over after some malicious people reported me and i got 1 copyright strike :D

also if i remember correctly, i lost to you first and won the second match, i get the class and during the month i improve by quite big margin (not saying i could win you everytime, but definitely could play it better than in our first match), for example you can see in match vs pistolas (which was during first week of oly), i left panther alive for quite long time, while if you see match vs RBY or iamthelaw, i already figured out i need to clear panther immediately to not take excessive damage :P

thanks anyway ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

(not to say if i added every necro/DA/summoner 76+, it would be like 3h or more of frapses)

LoTR or godfather as sound background xd 

i liked the most the es vs es fights ?

i guess the first to stop running around and nuke the other would have been the first to get stun in many situations,

was very fun to watch

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

#balanceTeam

image.png.e6de529b354ca87762bc48f7cf580f42.png

I thing we must to change summoner reuse time, then we have normal balnce... if sumonner reuse time 15sek and more then we can talk about balance  Classic have big problmes with fear, fear... and with summoner reuse time...