Sign in to follow this  
BoogeyMan

Competition

The siege was real  fun with at least 6 sides. 

About competition - some need to grow a bit more to put up real competition to server veterans and make game more interesting :) Patch will even the odds a lot regarding the gear, 3rd skills and levels. 

8 minutes ago, NWD said:

About competition - some need to grow a bit more to put up real competition to server veterans and make game more interesting :) Patch will even the odds a lot regarding the gear, 3rd skills and levels. 

Pretty sure nonfacors are higher level on average than us and way more 3rd class skills, doesnt stop them from canceling war. And what happened to just leaving clan and joining a box clan for xp.

1 hour ago, NWD said:

What 6 sides?

I did not see the 6 sides in the siege. There was a very large single side: Korea + Fear + Perks + Non-Factors+chilli. The only ones who fought against all were the Chinese and Clan Ripwalkera.

Edited by Duvs

7 minutes ago, Duvs said:

I did not see the 6 sides in the siege. There was a very large single side: Korea + Fear + Perks + Non-Factors+chilli. The only ones who fought against all were the Chinese and Clan Ripwalkera.

i remember fear fighting perks, but who knows, maybe they lied to our pt when they said they are not with biz

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i remember fear fighting perks, but who knows, maybe they lied to our pt when they said they are not with biz

I remember Fear2 had giran at some point :D

these koreans i am pretty sure if they sticked to original plan and didnt join perks they could have 2 castles (gludio and dion)

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Maybe yes maybe not who knows? Agh you know it ? .

i said that they could, not that they would

2 hours ago, Rip said:

What 6 sides?

chn, korea, you, perks, scourge, hdm + some other parties like Anarchy etc. I dont talk about strenghts, but it was atleast 6 different teams. 

1 hour ago, Duvs said:

what drugs you use? :D

1 minute ago, NWD said:

chn, korea, you, perks, scourge, hdm + some other parties like Anarchy etc. I dont talk about strenghts, but it was atleast 6 different teams. 

It's 6 clans not sides. There were 4 sides

Perks Korea hdm

Alliens

Fear chilli

China

1 minute ago, BoogeyMan said:

YEA, at least under their crest  ?

i heard koreans bought NF clan, so it shouldnt be just playing under someones else "crest"