Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 5:37 AM, Rip said:

It's 6 clans not sides. There were 4 sides

Perks Korea hdm

Alliens

Fear chilli

China

"Alliens" is a side ? How many clans do u have in it?(not this box clans but real) .... No, better question... Is your "side" has 4 full CPs ? Why you put Perks and Korean/hdm in one side and "Alliens" with CHN as a two different sides? Just want to understand your logic. Cuz scammers   "Alliens" greater then other mb? 

PS And what is "Alliens" ? Is in polish spelling of Aliens or lithuanian spelling of Allies ?   

4 hours ago, Black Sails said:

"Alliens" is a side ? How many clans do u have in it?(not this box clans but real) .... No, better question... Is your "side" has 4 full CPs ? Why you put Perks and Korean/hdm in one side and "Alliens" with CHN as a two different sides? Just want to understand your logic. Cuz scammers   "Alliens" greater then other mb? 

PS And what is "Alliens" ? Is in polish spelling of Aliens or lithuanian spelling of Allies ?   

Who cares about useless koreans dogs they found new home in bizzy land ? It will be same story like always ?

Btw Sharkey if u dont understand what means Alliens i think that forum for your IQ is too high level.

Well... now its more fun for 2 reasons:

1-EU prime is up again

2-mass pvp or...(minimum 1pt vs 1pt) is every single second day.

So... Overall we can do some small shit with pvp, and just don't think about "soon" update as we all think before

16 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Becouse Aliens, and CHN is fighting eachothers on sieges, and Perks, Korea, HDM dont?? 

But i wasnt at last sieges... but rumors says so.... But nice to hear next 69 theories^^ Some ppls should have doctorates made in this matery already.

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Becouse Aliens, and CHN is fighting eachothers on sieges, and Perks, Korea, HDM dont?? 

But i wasnt at last sieges... but rumors says so.... But nice to hear next 69 theories^^ Some ppls should have doctorates made in this matery already.

Heh i know someone very good for this job

16 hours ago, Black Sails said:

He put Perks/Koreans/Hdm in one side, because they where fighting together under bizz command, somi twitch can confirm this, i was watching the korean stream for the whole siege.

44 minutes ago, Jsem said:

He put Perks/Koreans/Hdm in one side, because they where fighting together under bizz command, somi twitch can confirm this, i was watching the korean stream for the whole siege.

Ok. Alliens or Aliens or what ever they call them self do epics together with CHN and fight Perks/Koreans/HdM. Why they are not a side but two sides?

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Ok. Alliens or Aliens or what ever they call them self do epics together with CHN and fight Perks/Koreans/HdM. Why they are not a side but two sides?

If they don't fight together for a common goal in mass pvp, sieges and events they can't be called a "side", but i don't know nothing about them tbh, so i can't say.

Edited by Jsem

46 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

If You would be at sieges You would know why.......

On 2/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, YipMan said:

If You would be at sieges You would know why.......

You have epic agreement. And I suppose siege agreement as well. Yesterday some CHN together with aliens were fighting Perks for Priest. What should I need to know more? Mb you don't know something?  ;)

Edited by Black Sails

4 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

You have epic agreement. And I suppose siege agreement as well. Yesterday some CHN together with aliens were fighting Perks for Priest. What should I need to know more? Mb you don't know something?  ;)

Yes it was me actually ... I asked them if i can join to have some fun.... We was  like 5/6 ppls vs Your 60 ppls...... Strong agreement we have hahahaha 

Some CHN was 1 personne....... 

Still You are clueless bro ;/

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

Yes it was me actually ... I asked them if i can join to have some fun.... We was  like 5/6 ppls vs Your 60 ppls...... Strong agreement we have hahahaha 

xD yeh yeh ... you are always 6 vs 60 or if you are 60 then against 600 :D

1 minute ago, Black Sails said:

xD yeh yeh ... you are always 6 vs 60 or if you are 60 then against 600 :D

So tell me Your numbers bro :P

I can tell You our all names  peopels who was there ... can You do so:P ????

Stop being pathetic already... xd 

On 2/4/2019 at 12:16 PM, YipMan said:

So tell me Your numbers bro :P

I can tell You our all names  peopels who was there ... can You do so:P ????

Stop being pathetic already... xd 

Ok, let's analyze this. You complaining that you come with 6 ppl to farm end game content and fail? Who is pathetic here? Do you know the meaning of this word? 

Or mb you got there when your allies was already rekt and you went there with some retards that tried just to distract. Cuz it couldn't be called fight 6 vs 60 for Priest. So mb it's you clueless, bro?

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Ok, let's analyze this. You complaining that you come with 6 ppl to farm end game content and fail? Who is pathetic here? Do you know the meaning of this word? 

Or mb you got there when your allies was already rekt and you went there with some retards that tried just to distract. Cuz it couldn't be called fight 6 vs 60 for Priest. So mb it's you clueless, bro?

Who is complaining here... Im just loling hard from You... how You call 5 Aliens+1WuKong Fighting with Perks(Who was actually Perks+Koreans+HDM+Some randoms from NA).... Stop making clown from Yourself if You know nothing. And we eaven didnt fight to stop them ... We were there purely for fun.

Edited by YipMan