Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

How WS broke, bank split.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Quick question:  when more than 1 cp leave, can you really say that items stay in "ally"?

Answer is in the video, literally first minutes.If you aren't interested or don't have time then follow your motives and don't comment. 

Pls recruit more, don't disappoint me. 

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Answer is in the video, literally first minutes.If you aren't interested or don't have time then follow your motives and don't comment. 

Pls recruit more, don't disappoint me. 

your words, bud.

facts.jpg

let me make it more clear: since in the end its your cp and hellious staying out of the ally, shouldnt all items stay with "ally" as agreed? :P 

Edited by Sensei

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

your words, bud.

facts.jpg

let me make it more clear: since in the end its your cp and hellious staying out of the ally, shouldnt all items stay with "ally" as agreed? :P 

You are confused with who left wickedsick and Perkunas and who stayed. 

Btw I had a bet with someone how long till sjekz topples bizz. My money was on 1 year after the summer break. Oh well, almost guessed correctly.

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

You are confused with who left wickedsick and Perkunas and who stayed. 

i think u are confused as well due to a false sence of entitlement. You probably think that the ally is you, when in fact 4 cps > 2

funny how you just say that the title thing was supposed to be argument when you literally called it proof in that official document you used for reporting, especially when you are playing with every single word from proofs that "he didnt say exactly this, so its agreement is not active anymore" and then when you say something "well, i meant something different"

the document had so many flaws that even village boi like me could become lawyer to win case like this :D funny how you think you can solo go and from day to day claim alliance you GAVE to someone back just like that, how you say that the agreements from mail are not active coz first mail was accepted and in second one there was no agreement, so it wasnt in use anymore, yet you try to claim items back because of (self-proclaimed) position of ally leader. dont you think you lost those right to claim things as ally leader the moment you gave it away to sjeks? if you have rights to take items back as ally leader, so had sjeks at the time when he was ally leader and actually majority of alliance went with him. and ofc list could go on and on :D

also funny how you say that points sharing NEVER happened in 3 years of perkunas existence, when in reality it DID happen in my case.

i started watching coz of "fair splitting", disappointed when 50 mins out of 55 were just bullsh1ts :(

One guy inherited a house and land,after some time he got a wife and they had  4 kids , all good and nice till some point the wife take 3 out of 4 kids with her and try to take everything from this guy including all he had before he  meet her , she says it's her right because most of the kids decided to go with her, does it sums up everything ? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Werew said:

One guy inherited a house and land,after some time he got a wife and they had  4 kids , all good and nice till some point the wife take 3 out of 4 kids with her and try to take everything from this guy including all he had before he  meet her , she says it's her right because most of the kids decided to go with her, does it sums up everything ?  

y, you just forgot the middle part where the guy says "yo honey, you are the alpha here now", left the house with words "its yours now, take good care of it" and after time of building on the land and working around the house, trying to make it better, the guy appears out of nowhere and be like "yo, b****, its mine again" and kicks the wife on the street :D

someone should definitely write childs book about it

Edited by MoDoy

53 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

y, you just forgot the middle part where the guy says "yo honey, you are the alpha here now", left the house with words "its yours now, take good care of it" and after time of building on the land and working around the house, trying to make it better, the guy appears out of nowhere and be like "yo, b****, its mine again" and kicks the wife on the street :D

someone should definitely write childs book about it

Even if he would have done this ( tho I don't think bizz ever said: clan , aly and everything is yours I don't want nothing , I leave clan and play as random or quit l2 ) in witch fantasy world any judge would give her all, based  only on her words that one day he said  it's all hers ? 

11 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

This is the very first Documentary Series of L2club, and I do have to say that I would love to see more, keep up the good work!

One problem is its like Hitler himself making documentary about WWII.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Werew said:

Even if he would have done this ( tho I don't think bizz ever said: clan , aly and everything is yours I don't want nothing , I leave clan and play as random or quit l2 ) in witch fantasy world any judge would give her all, based  only on her words that one day he said  it's all hers 

in l2classic.club fantasy, coz that happened here, and i doubt thats based only on "words" :D i am pretty sure you could find many screens of saying those things

Edited by MoDoy

On the same hypothesis,  if the guy say one day "honey I want to fulfill my dream and visit Japan,it might take 2 months or 4, dunno ( or he could find a kinky Japanese and never come back, but this is not discussed),  here is the bank acount , house keys, you are in charge now he comes back after 3 months and she says "fuck you , it's all mine , the house the money and everything you had before me ,you said I'm in charge , it's all mine . 

We both know I'm right Modoy , the fact you know bizz ain't a saint and you just want him to be punished, no matter if it's fair or no does this makes you any better ?

Edited by Werew