Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

How WS broke, bank split.

5 hours ago, Werew said:

trrigered much ?: ??

I had perk tag way before you even  hit abg ( this if you ever lvl'd anything till lvl 60) for me you are just another phase in perk history like uchi,oppa, awakendemon and others , I even told bizz rip and his cp are main clan potential, I wasn't wrong about rip, he is a great guy , too bad he recruited you, there were great guys and girls that left and will be missed, for sure not a drama queen like you..."oh boy"

Hmmm. Have you subscribed to my channel, bro?

7 hours ago, Werew said:

I had perk tag way before you even  hit abg ( this if you ever lvl'd anything till lvl 60) for me you are just another phase in perk history like uchi,oppa, awakendemon and others , I even told bizz rip and his cp are main clan potential, I wasn't wrong about rip, he is a great guy , too bad he recruited you, there were great guys and girls that left and will be missed, for sure not a drama queen like you..."oh boy"

sad that powerhouse CPs like uchiha, oppa and rip cp were just another phase in perkunas and they are stuck with someone like you since start who has head pulled up the butt, blindly supporting such scums as biz or kingbottaki in past omegalul, sick core member of perks :d

unknown.png

Edited by MoDoy

8 hours ago, Werew said:

I mean his char is indeed Isno the ABG sheriff so..

Edited by BlackJack

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sad that powerhouse CPs like uchiha, oppa and rip cp were just another phase in perkunas and they are stuck with someone like you since start who has head pulled up the butt, blindly supporting such scums as biz or kingbottaki in past omegalul, sick core member of perks :d

unknown.png

@MoDoy  were right about king there, sadly my basic knowledge about boot programs made me think he's legit , I wasn't defending him blindly, I personally never seen someone to set  the boot too look so realistic, about the rest , like I said some were great guys and girls and will be missed even you by some tho you became a pain in the ass ?

2 hours ago, Werew said:

@MoDoy  were right about king there, sadly my basic knowledge about boot programs made me think he's legit , I wasn't defending him blindly, I personally never seen someone to set  the boot too look so realistic, about the rest , like I said some were great guys and girls and will be missed even you by some tho you became a pain in the ass ?

or u just have no clue wtf u are talking about. in general.

2 hours ago, Werew said:

you didnt know much about botting back then, looks like now you dont know much about biz

since when i became pain in the ass? oh, i forgot we live in 2k19 and some ppl get offended by words :d

I was referring to your job in oly ( impressive for a solo guy , tho your gear worth more than what some full cp have )  , if I would get offended by your words next level would be  to get offended by any others summer recruits like etze , and after the only thing left to get offended is a brick in the wall or sjeks 

55 minutes ago, Werew said:

I was referring to your job in oly ( impressive for a solo guy , tho your gear worth more than what some full cp have )  , if I would get offended by your words next level would be  to get offended by any others summer recruits like etze , and after the only thing left to get offended is a brick in the wall or sjeks 

Depends what means solo for you  If he was rly solo guy he wouldnt even have aq or core lvl 1 on his oly movies (as he doesnt have any own epicos ?). Well he even use epics that dont belong to CP ?. To many fanboys he has i guess.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

Sad , you destroyed all my fantasies about a solo warrior, fighting for honor and glory  against all odds, I guess only Myrciu left as a true hero 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

tl;dr bisquit good guy and sjeks just a cringe or the opposite ?

depends on pov 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 2:27 PM, ProGressive said:

Most of people know that i dont play here, but was pretty interesting videos.

Can someone make more of this content ?

:D