Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

How WS broke, bank split.

1 minute ago, Werew said:

On the same hypothesis,  if the guy say one day "honey I want to fulfill my dream and visit Japan it might take 2 month s or 4 dunno ( or he could find a kinky Japanese and never come back but this is not discussed),  here is the bank acount , house keys, you are in charge now he comes back after 3 months and she says "fuck you , it's all mine , the house the money and everything you had before me ,you said I'm in charge , it's all mine . 

We both know I'm right Modoy , the fact you know bizz ain't a saint and you just want him to be punished, no matter if it's fair or no does this makes you any better ?

except the fact that biz never said its "time-limited", he gave leadership to sjeks as successor, imagine king giving up throne to his son, you cannot just come back 1 year later and say "**** you, i am king again", its not like "ok, i go for travel to another country, while i am away, you are going to do my duties as king, but once i am back everything goes back", so dont make facts out of your ass :D dont take me wrong, i dont like both biz and sjeks and honestly i couldnt care how was this solved, i am laughing at the arguments both sides are giving and think those are legit ones

1 minute ago, Werew said:

On the same hypothesis,  if the guy say one day "honey I want to fulfill my dream and visit Japan it might take 2 month s or 4 dunno ( or he could find a kinky Japanese and never come back but this is not discussed),  here is the bank acount , house keys, you are in charge now he comes back after 3 months and she says "fuck you , it's all mine , the house the money and everything you had before me ,you said I'm in charge , it's all mine . 

We both know I'm right Modoy , the fact you know bizz ain't a saint and you just want him to be punished, no matter if it's fair or no does this makes you any better ?

Can you shut the fuck up? I don't know who are you trying to convice, or even who you are, some new or in other case irrevelent pleb.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, Pendragon said:

Can you just fucking stop? I've had 2 weeks of this bullshit from you (biz and co). Noone buys your stupid shit, people who are with you, are with you, you wont win anyone over. Nor can i convince you that its all ego for bizqquit, he had to prove that hes a bigger man.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Can you shut the fuck up? I don't know who are you trying to convice, or even who you are, some new or in other case irrevelent pleb.

boi, that escalated quickly, and here i was taught i should act nice to newbie noobs :/

Can you stop with this clown fiesta of false equivalences? The facts have been presented and I am glad to see most of the people on the forum know what actually happened that day. Keep living in denial. 

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Can you stop with this clown fiesta of false equivalences? The facts have been presented and I am glad to see most of the people on the forum know what actually happened that day. Keep living in denial.

yeah, hail the king o7. one and only

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

monarchy spreading around

43 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

He handled it pretty well all things considered

Yeah, the administration has generally been awesome through the history of the server, thats a main reason for it's longevity. But imagine if you have to actually go though all this shit ;/

Every time one of these threads surfaces, I always tell myself that I won't bother and that I should let those malakes figure this shit out themselves. But every time,  I see some incredible twist in logic presented as a fact, and I get baited into answering and actually debating with the people making those claims. I hate myself. 

• Haha 1

well biz, i could believe your story, if i wont be that one who was playing in perkunas for almost 2 years, i rly remember fact when u decide to quit l2 because of real life reasons, because i love your leading in fights and first though was that its shitty because of sieges and etc.

second thing, you was out of town, u wrote to sjeks that u want him to leave or w/e so he just left leaders chat, u explained that u kicked him as a leader because he was disrespectful with u, but he didint do anything or talk to anyone except his cp, so Rip says that cp gonna support him, after that Pince start to asking what the fck happened, why and how leader can be kicked from his own ally, you have to admit - he create and build it, organized epic/priests, recruiting cps, trying to solve any dramas etc. so people just naturally start to talk that they dont want him to leave, that he is our leader and decide to support him, he was really surprised and happy about that. Ofc he make a leader meeting to talk to people, try to explain situation after we asked him, i think you there supposed to do the same before kick sjeks and discuss with cp leader, because your main argument after kicking sjeks that he is not enough respectful with you doesnt sounds like a real reason to kick man who was helping you and kept Perkunas alive.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Could someone make tl;dr?

this is by far the best tl;dr explanation of everything

Edited by etze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

anyway there's a lot of inaccuracies and fact manipulation in those videos, everyone knows it by now i guess but let's focus on the game now, cuz it's a game after all

lets play it.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

As title says, our side of the story and distribution of alliance farmed property.

I tried to be as succinct as possible but still a break in 3 parts was necessary and I recommend to watch in x1.5 speed.

Part 1: https://bit.ly/2HGdWhF
Part 2: https://bit.ly/2UstMOp
Part 3: https://bit.ly/2UwF9oR

PS: what a pvp event tho xD

LOL, ok "BIZ BOI", u want tell "what person Pince is"? Fckn monkey u wont even reach my ankles if u start comparing my conscience and yours (if u even have that and know what this word means at all) and dont even dare talk about theese things fckn hypocrite, cause u know SHIT about that, and dont know me at all, i wouldnt scam even if i had all shit of ally on my hands, cause im not fkcn piece of shit, like many on this server and in RL. Noone care about your stories from fckn space... Sjeks took CP leaders and talk stories about you? :D You started this shit so stfu now, noone want talk with shit person like you after bullshit u done to ally so stop whine here. Perkunas was created by Lithuanians so stfu about u created it and blablabla about investings to clan and etc, even monkey understand if you want do better u invest at ANYTHING. U ARE NOONE to take ally after ppl played there and did so much for it after u left L2 cause of RL shit so stfu about this deadbrained stories about "we were on brake" cause it was YOU WHO LEFT ALLY IN SHITHOLE, and ALL ally ppl who were playing, NOT YOU did everything to get where we were until u came and fucked up things AGAAAIN. I liked this "MY PROPHET" "MY BAIUM RINGS" its time to get back from space, you are flying, to earth :D u owe nothing there, u get it cause know how to suck balls to admin for few weeks with theese shit "proves" and etc, now u talking it was not proves? Just arguments? Exactly 5 hours whining about every shit item you tried get back, even epics ally farmed for all time you werent even playing u tried get to you and then "FAIR SHARE" stuff u done nothing for? ARE U FKCN SEARIOUS HERE? "Fast sent" Paranoia can be cured, try it... :D Can u record difference "Fast sending" and "slow sending"? Its just for me, to know difference... Was no such thing like dropping CORE?  U simply FAILED plan kick Sjeks and get all items to "ally", so after some time u can kick anyone who "are not OK" 1 by 1 and at end (what a surprise) here u go sitting solo and all items of ppl who were in ally whole time, nice profit theese all billions for one person(even if for party its huge money) especially when u have ppl who RMT items when you need RIIIGHT?... Would be nice end of story, but we have what we have, and ppl werent left with shit in their hands. Still i liked that u counting Baium rings like it was ally andmust be shared so u have excuse to not share what we owe :D U think anyone from us didnt knew end of this will be just like this? NP this time u failed at scamming(i mean big one u could get, dont get sad, u still got many shit and can "dismiss Kamikadze" when ull find "REASONS" or simply will need items for your own) :D  next time ull do better, cause this time learner things here for future and will play better your tricks. GL for all on both sides.

Edited by Pince
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Pince did i got free core lvl3?

Nah, my bad there, confused in my minds when were listening video bullshit and counting drops. Sry in that part.

8 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

Dont u know? If anyone ask retarded price for any shit, this means that item cost this much(and it doesnt matters that this shop, with stupid price, sits there for a year or more) :D ! WTS Emi 11+ 4 kkk. Emi prices just went hiiigh :x

Edited by Pince

On 1/30/2019 at 10:46 AM, MoDoy said:

imagine king giving up throne to his son

Wtf are you talking about ? Other models of self-organization then  "King  and slaves"  unknown to you? 

54 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Wtf are you talking about ? Other models of self-organization then  "King  and slaves"  unknown to you? 

yes, there are no other models, coz there is nothing like democracy in L2

On 1/30/2019 at 3:47 PM, Pendragon said:

trrigered much ?: ??

I had perk tag way before you even  hit abg ( this if you ever lvl'd anything till lvl 60) for me you are just another phase in perk history like uchi,oppa, awakendemon and others , I even told bizz rip and his cp are main clan potential, I wasn't wrong about rip, he is a great guy , too bad he recruited you, there were great guys and girls that left and will be missed, for sure not a drama queen like you..."oh boy"

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, there are no other models, coz there is nothing like democracy in L2

when people now, that they know more, than what's actually happen in system