TripNip

Dagger Smash

Th is better in mobility, interrupting skills and has more fighter stats. The elf has recovery skills, more selfbuffs and more skill evasion in end game

Edited by Cyane

14 minutes ago, TripNip said:

So aw hits hardest, th is faster and more tanky, while pw.. Have more dodge?

In summary yes.

Aw also has dots. 

Th is faster half of the time(when using dash). The other half of the time the other two run faster cause of higher base speed and catch faster due to slow debuffs. But have more con and much more canceling skills.
Pw can selfbuff more than others in olympiad, hide safely cause of poison/bleed recovery and heal in hide. Yes, In endgame they have better skill evasion (both physical and magical) but dont evade debuffs.
Edited by Cyane

15 minutes ago, Cyane said:

In summary yes.

Aw also has dots. 

Th is faster half of the time(when using dash). The other half of the time the other two run faster cause of higher base speed and catch faster due to slow debuffs. But have more con and much more canceling skills.
Pw can selfbuff more than others in olympiad, hide safely cause of poison/bleed recovery and heal in hide. Yes, In endgame they have better skill evasion (both physical and magical) but dont evade debuffs.

magical evasion for dodge comes at 7s update, so maybe in 4 years this will be truth, until then PW gets just 15s dodge and slightly better wind riding than other 2 to evade more physical skills

TH is more mass pvp oriented because of better mobility while AW/PW are more small scale pvp oriented because of better solo target control/burst potential

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

TH is more mass pvp oriented because of better mobility while AW/PW are more small scale pvp oriented because of better solo target control/burst potential

what a noob xD it's totaly vice versa

About the topic - Cyane wrote everything.

Ofc you are not totaly noob, but sometimes i just can't pass by and not to troll you.

especially after such conclusions :)

btw where is the new movie? can't wait

Edited by Poseidon

59 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

AW/PW have better solo target potential coz you know you can commit to target and you can slow/bleed it, nobody will make job for you and you have to take down the target yourself most of the time, while in mass pvp its mess, half ppl get considerably low on CP / HP by random AoEs or other ppl, so 1-2 stabs are usually enough to finish the guy, thus mobility comes in first place, in which TH is much better so you are faster in moving from target to target, also TH gets mirage which is far more superior in mass pvps as ppl will lose target after 1 hit/nuke, thus you can survive much more than AW/TH

sorry to burst everything you know about dagger :/ (except sand bomb, i cannot take that one from you, trully insane skill)

ps: movie is done, missing some intro part and it can be rendered, i guess tomorrow will be upload? :o

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

About the topic - Cyane wrote everything.

rly? i thought th is top mass pvp pick in terms of sustain cos of mirage

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

(except sand bomb, i cannot take that one from you, trully insane skill)

They totally ruined the skill with it's description though:

Skill 412 1.jpg Sand Bomb
Hurls a sand cloud onto the enemy. For 30 sec., target’s P. Accuracy -4 and M. Accuracy -4.

^lame, non-interesting description.

Meanwhile.

Old chronicles:

Sand Bomb Sand Bomb (1) Active 0 0 147000

Explodes a cloud of sand onto your enemies and instantly reduces their line of sight (Accuracy) making them look like utter buffoons. Effect 1.

^this is what trully made you want to use that skill.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

rly? i thought th is top mass pvp pick in terms of sustain cos of mirage

rly. i thought that you are smart too, but then you went afk on mobs spawns and dropped our orfen ?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

AW/PW have better solo target potential coz you know you can commit to target and you can slow/bleed it, nobody will make job for you and you have to take down the target yourself most of the time, while in mass pvp its mess, half ppl get considerably low on CP / HP by random AoEs or other ppl, so 1-2 stabs are usually enough to finish the guy, thus mobility comes in first place, in which TH is much better so you are faster in moving from target to target, also TH gets mirage which is far more superior in mass pvps as ppl will lose target after 1 hit/nuke, thus you can survive much more than AW/TH

sorry to burst everything you know about dagger :/ (except sand bomb, i cannot take that one from you, trully insane skill)

ps: movie is done, missing some intro part and it can be rendered, i guess tomorrow will be upload? :o

i predicted such answer and i am glad you think like this. such sh1t gives me advantage fighting vs you 70801-200.png

Edited by Poseidon