Sign in to follow this  
TripNip

Summoner Spell

I cant find the topic about it so i will ask- in which patch the summoners class gets higher lvls of attack spell (like aqua swirl) past 40lvl? And if possible, approx how far away is that patch? :D

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they get it in antharas patch, we are getting that in approximately 2 years speaking optimistically

So... Should i get duals or mage weapon is still a better option, even with weak aqua swirl?

26 minutes ago, TripNip said:

So... Should i get duals or mage weapon is still a better option, even with weak aqua swirl?

if you are pony or cat, leveling until 76 is way faster with mage weapon (because of infinite mana), BUT its also way more expensive, so you gotta decide if you have money to do that or not (personally i would go mage build anyway, but some people prefer chill fighter style xp)

2 hours ago, TripNip said:

Why is it more expensive? Because of the shots cost? Arent its abou the same if you use 4blessed spirit or 20soulshots?

you have to resummon pet to full his mp, that costs spirit ore and you waste quite a lot of it if you want infinite mana

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you have to resummon pet to full his mp, that costs spirit ore and you waste quite a lot of it if you want infinite mana

Hm.. Thank you.

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Hm.. Thank you.