Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Ranking on main site

Top ranking  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should they re-add ranking list into webpage?

pretty straightforward, after they changed their old web design into this new pvp server website style, there was top ranking for logged time / pk / pvp / lvl / owners of castles, now there is no such option to get to it directly (and i know that when you log in the webpage, you can still find those rankings on your account, but that seems troublesome) and many newcomers who come wont do account straight in but might be interested in top lvl rankings or top pvp rankings (yes, i know some places are rigged in pvp/pk lists, but ppl know that not 100 places are fully rigged farmed pvps on boxes)

also addition to it, i suggest if its possible to make list out of 200 or even top 500 to give people even more insight if they are interested in some statistics about server levels (for comparison official servers had top 1000 and our 100 was starting to be a little bit too low)

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you are not that far in ranking, dont worry ^_^

image.thumb.png.8a8b8164b5ef71eb36bd3bdaeb58c6c5.png

Damn I never noticed that Rip has such sick post-to-likes ratio for a non-admin

As for the suggestion that's obviously yes from me, I didn't even know they were disabled in a first place.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bestiest player said:

and still G@y but dont worry i wont tell anyone you were sending me pics of your pants

Stiba is it you?

• Haha 1