Month: December / January
Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0 Saviors
Name: Lauria
Class: Spellsinger (sps)
Clan: -
Alliance: -
Length: 17:53

So here we go with 5th volume of Diversity of Olympics - Spellsinger.
So first i will warn about some things, which some people might consider useful :D8:25, fight vs xavierwulf (WL) takes very long fight and is mostly kiting, if you arent interested in that you can skip to 11:30, at 13:30 there is also addition of some text/TS to add context into my last few fights and why i played them as i played them (if i got those fights during first few weeks, i would 100% sure played it differently, but since i had to play EXTRA carefully, it was played how it was played :P ) and at 16:40 - 16:45 my sony vegas had brain fart and somehow didnt manage to successfully grasp the idea of rendering whole fight :P Thought about class, eventho it doesnt have hard CC (only sleep which is okayish but not on powerlevel of other CCs in olympiad), very fun class to play, you can adapt many different approaches to match depending on skill/equip level of your opponents, most of matches dont take too long and is not much kiting dependent, so far i think i enjoyed this class the most from all classes i played in olympiad ^_^ 

Enjoy.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

I liked concept with movie with this adrenaline up breaking moment with TS sound in middle + some fast fights after. Enjoyed this one the most from muse movies cos of class.

I agree, your most fun video, the combination of great play + bad players + sps disrespect actually made sps look strong

P.S. Blizzard is still the best spell on classic.

On 2/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, BlackJack said:

I agree, your most fun video, the combination of great play + bad players + sps disrespect actually made sps look strong

P.S. Blizzard is still the best spell on classic.

well, come on, many of them are not that bad players, its just mages are fed heroes, thus nobody really played against someone who really tryhard, so when they saw sps they had brain fart and didnt know what to expect i guess :D

i really wanted to try sorcerer, but sadly the char i could borrow to use has like half of the debuffs not learnt and no sp :(

On 2/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, Rizos said:

this adrenaline up breaking moment

34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3

it feels like you got every possible newb in this server. didn't see any full fights vs decent players. well played!

that natsuyama...he found out how to cast first 5 debuffs, but after your 2nd guard he got lost

17 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

it feels like you got every possible newb in this server. didn't see any full fights vs decent players. well played!

that natsuyama...he found out how to cast first 5 debuffs, but after your 2nd guard he got lost 

yep, bear, natsuyama, xavier, bebraz, marieantoanette, total newbs :d and then there is second tier nubs like ribos, maoris, enazmfkdldj

ps: you cannot see fights vs any decent players coz there arent any decent players playing here and sadly when i got myself while playing on 2 clients at once, i usually just relog one :(

Probably your best video, nicely played, like you said you had the advantage of surprise and probably  none of your oponents had the chance to play vs full stacked sps who used everything he had to win.

P.S. claiming all of them were noobs it's just free hate 

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, come on, many of them are not that bad players, its just mages are fed heroes, thus nobody really played against someone who really tryhard, so when they saw sps they had brain fart and didnt know what to expect i guess :D

i really wanted to try sorcerer, but sadly the char i could borrow to use has like half of the debuffs not learnt and no sp :(

well isn't this exactly what i said Like that china SK full disrespect talisman in ur face lul. Idk about sors, lack of slows/blizzard will be rough. I actually rate sps pretty high on the powerscale excluding the op farming classes.

45 minutes ago, Brutals said:

why all youre videos only where you winning the fight? or maybe you didnt loose any?

yes, i won everything except one match vs natsuyama which i included at 13:30, any other question? ^^

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i won everything except one match vs natsuyama which i included at 13:30, any other question? ^^

nigga rly? 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i won everything except one match vs natsuyama

such a bullsh1tter :3

Edited by Poseidon
  • Haha 1

that moment when you cannot make sarcasm even more obvious but you forgot its 2k19 and someone is dumbo 

sorry, my bad, from 240 games frapsed from sps i lost only that fight with natsu and poseidon

Rra6l4n.png

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that moment when you cannot make sarcasm even more obvious but you forgot its 2k19 and someone is dumbo 

sorry, my bad, from 240 games frapsed from sps i lost only that fight with natsu and poseidon

Rra6l4n.png

it took you too long to write this post. who was helping?

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

it took you too long to write this post. who was helping?

it just took long to find picture depicting my look i had while reading your post

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

better find picture depicting this sh1tty gameplay 

https://imgur.com/a/uVBXKS1

haha, someone is salty that OUR CP didnt borrow OUR CP char to YOUR CP? :D dude, you are way too funny, go beg somewhere else and not guys your cp leader wanted to screw our by dirty tactics ^_^

ps: waiting for throwing dagger skill of TH to get fixed, so i can see where is the skill :o

Just now, MoDoy said:

haha, someone is salty that OUR CP didnt borrow OUR CP char to YOUR CP? :D dude, you are way too funny, go beg somewhere else and not guys your cp leader wanted to screw our by dirty tactics ^_^

ps: waiting for throwing dagger skill of TH to get fixed, so i can see where is the skill :o

are you slowminded? i don't play. i came here, opened match list, found this victim draca to see professional gameplay, but all i saw is how you guys are irrelevant. really dissapointed.

propose to open your match vs me and to try to find used throwing dagger. 

i'd say that for 15teen seconds guy throwing dagger is too much :o