Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 5

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

are you slowminded? i don't play. i came here, opened match list, found this victim draca to see professional gameplay, but all i saw is how you guys are irrelevant. really dissapointed.

propose to open your match vs me and to try to find used throwing dagger. 

i'd say that for 15teen seconds guy throwing dagger is too much :o

sick burn, almost felt it :D gratz, you killed mage with dagger, can you mention even more freelo match up? :d

btw, sorry i didnt play so you couldnt find any proffesional gameplay, try again tomorrow ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sick burn, almost felt it :D gratz, you killed mage with dagger, can you mention even more freelo match up? :d

btw, sorry i didnt play so you couldnt find any proffesional gameplay, try again tomorrow ^_^

you cannot agro me, dont flatter yourself, just got some desire to talk before sleep. 

at least you accept your hands curvature. i ll try :3 

gn

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

you cannot agro me, dont flatter yourself, just got some desire to talk before sleep. 

at least you accept your hands curvature. i ll try :3 

gn

i am sorry, but even i cannot fix pathetic NCSoft balancing decisions and club teams random numbers in formulas implementations ^_^ so for now you can still fap to winning me on sps

16 hours ago, Brutals said:

why all youre videos only where you winning the fight? or maybe you didnt loose any?

I think he tryes to learn peoples how to win with different classes...... 

Losing is easy every1 can do it.

On 2/27/2019 at 12:04 PM, Werew said:

Probably your best video, nicely played, like you said you had the advantage of surprise and probably  none of your oponents had the chance to play vs full stacked sps who used everything he had to win.

well, i am pretty sure there were more stacked spellsingers running in olympiad even before i took it, not by much but still

On 3/2/2019 at 9:26 AM, YipMan said:

I think he tryes to learn peoples how to win with different classes...... 

Losing is easy every1 can do it.

this, i want to show ppl that olympiad is not only about summoners / DAs / necros, that if you want, you could make something work until certain level (still, some things are impossible to achieve, but you can go much further with classes than one would imagine ;) )