Sign in to follow this  
botebus

New update suggestions

Hello. Not sure if they will be included in next patch, so offering:

1: A and D strafing when runing with WASD, super helpful thing.

2: When targeting someone, you can see targets buffs/debuffs, super helpful.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Being able to see buffs/debuffs is absolute bs, go play ertheia if you are into that.

it will eventually come to our server as well, it might take like 3 years until that happens (as its 7signs update), but it will

i think right now it would give quite big advantage seeing what debuffs enemy has especially in pvp, knowing if someone has grandeur/hex, for how long the guy has silence, tho this will be partially fixed by hero fix patch in zaken update (1h reuse on hero skills with shared cooldown, it wont be as much of spam fiesta like now) and purification song (much less debuff depending pvps), so generally i would leave this suggestion for when we will be about to get antharas patch

On 3/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, MoDoy said:

it will eventually come to our server as well, it might take like 3 years until that happens (as its 7signs update), but it will

The GMs here are using such tiny-itti-bitty thingy as brain (sometimes I doubt on Koreans, reading the patchnotes and following the evolution of the classic servers in Korea), so I do  not believe, that some stupid, so called "official update bundles" will be used here "as is".

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

The GMs here are using such tiny-itti-bitty thingy as brain (sometimes I doubt on Koreans, reading the patchnotes and following the evolution of the classic servers in Korea), so I do  not believe, that some stupid, so called "official update bundles" will be used here "as is".

Capture.PNG

i dont think its bad feature, it just needs right time to be implemented (a.k.a. debuffs wont be as OP in open world pvp as they are right now and in olympiad everyone who fights for heroes or on competitive level usually has box client / person telling him buff/talisman/debuffs info anyway)

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont think its bad feature, it just needs right time to be implemented (a.k.a. debuffs wont be as OP in open world pvp as they are right now and in olympiad everyone who fights for heroes or on competitive level usually has box client / person telling him buff/talisman/debuffs info anyway)

U are seeing this only as an olympiad fighter, but my concern is daily pvp. For instance, if u see, one of enemy robes (let's assume we have more that one such enemy) has HEX on, and u are a PW.. Let me guess, whom would u choose to hit and oneshot?

And this is main problem, ordinary u cannot see the debuffs on enemies, ofc u can tell " voice chat man, my HEX using BD will tel me that HEX is used and so on" buuuut. Can we be sure the enemy didn't used core, or mb they have 'cleanse' and so on. So that's my concern.

This is the game of using all the "counters", and if we know all about the enemy..Challenging starts to disappear, isn't it so?

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

U are seeing this only as an olympiad fighter, but my concern is daily pvp. For instance, if u see, one of enemy robes (let's assume we have more that one such enemy) has HEX on, and u are a PW.. Let me guess, whom would u choose to hit and oneshot?

And this is main problem, ordinary u cannot see the debuffs on enemies, ofc u can tell " voice chat man, my HEX using BD will tel me that HEX is used and so on" buuuut. Can we be sure the enemy didn't used core, or mb they have 'cleanse' and so on. So that's my concern.

This is the game of using all the "counters", and if we know all about the enemy..Challenging starts to disappear, isn't it so?

I mean I still can't imagine someone just clicking across all the chars to check who has the Hex and who doesn't... Some rare situations like what you described imo shouldn't be a reason to discard otherwise very useful feature.

Buuuuuut... There just isn't enough manpower/willpower to really get anything implemented. I don't know what happened to the server we started playing on in 2015 with so much life to it, but it just isn't the same anymore. It really saddens me because there's so much potential to it (especially with NCwest slowly falling apart) that just goes wasted because everything just takes too long to get done here.

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

thats why i said this feature needs its correct time to be implemented -> its feature from 7signs which is 2 updates after zaken, at that time its hard to believe people wont run with 80 lvls and purification song (when some of them reached 79/80 on this update already, its really impossible), you can check any of the end game pvp from official from that update and tell me what kind of debuffs you see in open world pvp

also if this game is about counters, dont you think this kind of feature gives lots of chances for counters as well? you see dagger popped UE, so you switch target, you see BP with salvation, so you know he doesnt need ressurection, so you might stay with that target for a bit, you see enemy popped PT ud? instead of damaging you switch to another tactic

its about perspective you look on it. should they implement it now? dont think so. Should they implement it in future? i dont see why not, doesnt seem to me as some terrible pay to win feature or feature which would deny pvps

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats why i said this feature needs its correct time to be implemented -> its feature from 7signs which is 2 updates after zaken, at that time its hard to believe people wont run with 80 lvls and purification song (when some of them reached 79/80 on this update already, its really impossible), you can check any of the end game pvp from official from that update and tell me what kind of debuffs you see in open world pvp

also if this game is about counters, dont you think this kind of feature gives lots of chances for counters as well? you see dagger popped UE, so you switch target, you see BP with salvation, so you know he doesnt need ressurection, so you might stay with that target for a bit, you see enemy popped PT ud? instead of damaging you switch to another tactic

its about perspective you look on it. should they implement it now? dont think so. Should they implement it in future? i dont see why not, doesnt seem to me as some terrible pay to win feature or feature which would deny pvps

Yes, I got your point also, but you, as a skilled oly player know, u dont have to see enemy buffs to see if he used UE, pt UD or all the skills with animations, what I was talking is more about debuffs, having OL in ur CP gives an advantage, knowing which enemies have “suspension” on... Gives you almost god-mode. Ofc it’s all just a talks over nothing atm, but! My excact point is that seeing enemy debuffs gives you high advantage depending on setups of competeng PTs.

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

Yes, I got your point also, but you, as a skilled oly player know, u dont have to see enemy buffs to see if he used UE, pt UD or all the skills with animations, what I was talking is more about debuffs, having OL in ur CP gives an advantage, knowing which enemies have “suspension” on... Gives you almost god-mode. Ofc it’s all just a talks over nothing atm, but! My excact point is that seeing enemy debuffs gives you high advantage depending on setups of competeng PTs. 

i can see why people wouldnt like to have it implemented, but speaking seriously now, landing suspension will be impossible with purification song AND you have to count that if the pt doesnt have 80 lvl sws, they will for sure have at least cleanse on BP, so knowing someone got suspension wont achieve much for you as thats one of the top priority debuffs to cleanse, so if someone has that target at the moment of debuff landing, the whole "see buffs/debuffs" will be useful for like 3s tops