Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TH Gear/Dyes

Hello as tittle says i'm looking advices for the best setup for pvp and pve.

Which set fit more th style?

BW HEAVY +6

BW LIGHT+6

DOOM LIGHT+6

DRAKE+6

Dyes Setup 

And which rune i should have for pvp and pve.

Thx

bw heavy+6, +12 STR -12 DEX, othell rune 8+ for crit rate :d

the playstyle - you auto attack - NEVER (and i repeat it once again, NEVER), try to use skills, its not like you will land anything and even if you do, the damage is comparable with your auto attack crits

with this setup you will be more relevant than any other TH on server :D

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

the playstyle - you auto attack - NEVER (and i repeat it once again, NEVER), try to use skills, its not like you will land anything and even if you do, the damage is comparable with your auto attack crits

7 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Stop trolling me? lol

He does not believe in TH )

29 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Stop trolling me? lol

He is not trolling. It's good till 78 lvl :)

Just for the record, if you're optimistic enough, Zaken patch should theoretically come somewhat soon which kind of does change few things. For instance, you're really going to want to get a +8 light set on any dagger. As for the rune, we're (probably) getting Super Runes, one of which gives good ole' "Might Mortal", which will a no-brainer on daggers as well: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/651556/

time scale in classic club:  soon > somewhat soon > very soon > 3 months > +1 month delay > patch

• Haha 2

FB_IMG_1434017085005.jpg.9fc874c36e7df67

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

retardness level of modoy's advices: 

eec74102-92bb-496a-995c-7ea4d64aa7af.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

FB_IMG_1434017085005.jpg.9fc874c36e7df67

retardness level of modoy's advices: 

eec74102-92bb-496a-995c-7ea4d64aa7af.jpg

right, or you can go +dex build with doom light set like this noob whose relevancy is even more pathetic than box PP oop coz he dies first in first 2seconds of pvp while dealing no damage :D and then says "when you get focused" while literally 2 mages smashed his ass

your choice :P

7 hours ago, Jsem said:

Stop trolling me? lol

It's not a troll, I've heard similar advice from multiple sources. I'm not really sure if it would work that well but you can test and see for yourself. 

15 hours ago, Jsem said:

BW HEAVY +6

BW LIGHT+6

DOOM LIGHT+6

DRAKE+6

Dyes Setup

Thx

push to 78lvl, get drake +8, super othel 8++, you gonna need epics too. dye doesn't matter for pvp, tested +str and -str at test server (doesn't increase skill damage). but focus skills (78lvl) are most important for your skills land, but till then just get bow and full str dye and go exp

Edited by BoogeyMan

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

right, or you can go +dex build with doom light set like this noob whose relevancy is even more pathetic than box PP oop coz he dies first in first 2seconds of pvp while dealing no damage :D and then says "when you get focused" while literally 2 mages smashed his ass

your choice :P

Lol, quadro facepalm. When a regular facepalm is not enough. If you think I died because of that, then better go play Mario

1466610043136921670.jpg

8 hours ago, Poseidon said:

You put +dex to reduce it with bw set, nice logic

You still get the benefit of sanic_gotta_go_fast.mp4 and not getting one shot tho ?

I'm a genius, I should reroll to dagger to teach you two schoolgirls

7 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

You still get the benefit of sanic_gotta_go_fast.mp4 and not getting one shot tho ?

I'm a genius, I should reroll to dagger to teach you two schoolgirls

Yep, reroll, I just need some new frapses for a YouTube video

On 3/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, Jsem said:

BW HEAVY +6

BW LIGHT+6

DOOM LIGHT+6

DRAKE+6

Dyes Setup 

Thx

Ok, i guess all plebs with their smart advices left this topic, so we can have real talks here.

There is no set which fits th's playstyle, because all depends on your playstyle and your needs.

For example, some plebs are using bw heavy and dagger with speed rune for fast hiding behind pillars, 

because that's all what they have got. I bet you don't wanna be a pleb, right? That's why you must start thinking.

For PVE, and only for PVE, the best set is bw heavy and +12 str, BUT - con. If you have cov and bd, then even Plate Leather is fine, it's even more profitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrhD4asn1k

In the video I didn't want to spend a 30kk for +4-4, cause i needed to farm only 1 level, but if you just now took 76, then +4-4 dyes is good investment.

Another plebs say, that +str doesn't affect your skill damage...well, it does affect and +12 str bonus is almost near equiped 3rd lvl AQ ring (tested it a long time ago, 

can''t say more exactly right now). Even with this, +12 str is worst PVP dye setup.

For PVP, there is no best setup. Go and see what you are missing more (relying on the CP you are playing in): survivability, mobility, DPS or land rate.

Some people play with +4 str and thats all. Some1 says that "Focus" skills are insane. Only focus death is insane, because gives almost CAP landing rate,

which is 80% and 100% for backstab. Others "Focus" skills are just needed boost, which was missing, not more. Super Othel rune 13 gives you +37% of land rate.

So if you had 50% land rate in face, then with it you will have near 68,5%. It means that AW and PW already have cap of the landing rate, while TH need to put this MM rune. 

About drake set...in next update if your choice is light, then only +8, no other variants, beucase otherwise it's a waste.

Well, I already told too much. Enjoy you possibility to try everything on the test server.

Cheers!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Poseidon said:

About drake set...in next update if your choice is light, then only +8, no other variants, beucase otherwise it's a waste.

I guess u just forgot about BWL Sets (+30% res stun in update). Unfortunately not all the ppl got full epic sets, so we, the plebs, need as much resist stun, as we can get.
Ofc only BWL won't help, so the best way is to have BWL+Resist Shock from EE.

And main problem for me was, and still exists stunlock. 
Mb u got another idea, would be good to know other pninion on this, thx.

(All written above is just for daily pvp, not oly, and not farm)

Edited by Reddish

9 minutes ago, Reddish said:

we, the plebs

Epics dont give u stun resist (expect baium , but there are only 3 refined rings on server)

27 minutes ago, Reddish said:

I guess u just forgot about BWL Sets (+30% res stun in update). Unfortunately not all the ppl got full epic sets, so we, the plebs, need as much resist stun, as we can get.
Ofc only BWL won't help, so the best way is to have BWL+Resist Shock from EE.

And main problem for me was, and still exists stunlock. 
Mb u got another idea, would be good to know other pninion on this, thx.

(All written above is just for daily pvp, not oly, and not farm)

15 hours ago, Poseidon said:

in next update if your choice is light

I didnt say you should pic drake, but if light, then only +8. 

In general, yes. For stun resists you need bw. 

More options? Use 2 guard talismans and castle crown.

17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Ok, i guess all plebs with their smart advices left this topic, so we can have real talks here.

There is no set which fits th's playstyle, because all depends on your playstyle and your needs.

For example, some plebs are using bw heavy and dagger with speed rune for fast hiding behind pillars, 

because that's all what they have got. I bet you don't wanna be a pleb, right? That's why you must start thinking.

For PVE, and only for PVE, the best set is bw heavy and +12 str, BUT - con. If you have cov and bd, then even Plate Leather is fine, it's even more profitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrhD4asn1k

In the video I didn't want to spend a 30kk for +4-4, cause i needed to farm only 1 level, but if you just now took 76, then +4-4 dyes is good investment.

Another plebs say, that +str doesn't affect your skill damage...well, it does affect and +12 str bonus is almost near equiped 3rd lvl AQ ring (tested it a long time ago, 

can''t say more exactly right now). Even with this, +12 str is worst PVP dye setup.

For PVP, there is no best setup. Go and see what you are missing more (relying on the CP you are playing in): survivability, mobility, DPS or land rate.

Some people play with +4 str and thats all. Some1 says that "Focus" skills are insane. Only focus death is insane, because gives almost CAP landing rate,

which is 80% and 100% for backstab. Others "Focus" skills are just needed boost, which was missing, not more. Super Othel rune 13 gives you +37% of land rate.

So if you had 50% land rate in face, then with it you will have near 68,5%. It means that AW and PW already have cap of the landing rate, while TH need to put this MM rune. 

Well, I already told too much. Enjoy you possibility to try everything on the test server.

Cheers!

So the +DEX here is trash regardless for dagger skills? The experiment on innova's forum looks rather convincing in favor of going +DEX on daggerki.

I'm not rerolling to daggo anyway but I'm curious.

16 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

So the +DEX here is trash regardless for dagger skills? The experiment on innova's forum looks rather convincing in favor of going +DEX on daggerki.

I'm not rerolling to daggo anyway but I'm curious.

No, dex is useful, but you sacrifice for it a lot of str or con. 

• Thanks 1