Sirene

HOW TO PLAY VS KOREANS RADAR

Hi all! This is a matter that conserns all server and especially Gm's. i can't say for all Korean's or Japaneeze or whater they are. But i can talk about beeeeeeeeeek clan!

Everyone knows that they are lvling up only by killing 70 rbs. You dont see them nowhere farming normal. After that they go hunt solo players and i mean they hunting them by pk.

That is a gamestyle ofcourse i cant blame them about that. But i can blame them that they are using some kind of cheats, programms i am not the right person to say what kind are those programms.

I can also say that they hide that cheating very well because they camp those 70 rbs every single minute by cams on spawn spot. So you cant blame them for cheating while they camp at any minute. 

From my personal experience, i was camping those 70rbs for months so i am in position to know how they are playing the moment that rb spawn and i am in position to say my opinion and comfirm that they are hacking.I have many own cases that i lured rb and they found me with the most weird ways. Everytime i lured a 70rb i was taking different direction away from tp spawns and not only ways that ppl dont go, its easy to think that you took that way.

I lured anor once and sim123 was waitting me into trees near cemetery just to freeze me and die from rb in a very short timing from my lure. I mean is normal to do that thing ok, but, the time from my lure and his time to run from aden and stay there to wait me pass really dont match and dont make any sense unless he knew i was running there.

Another lure by me again with anor, i was running behind aden caslte goin to Abg, i passed from mountains while noone was following me all that way and i turn into aden castle.When i reached caslte zone and behind caslte, jins was coming straight there after all that time that passed from luring.. cmon guys it is so obvious for me. I told you 2 facts... i could say thousand. Gms just need to take these posts serious and check those guys. 

I posted here because friend told me to do, i know there is no chanche to change anything about beeeeeeeeeek but they rule on server while they kill 70rbs using hacks and killiing lower lvls by pk after all.

They re only way to xping is killing 70 rbs. I saw many ppl talking about they are not koreans that hacking. So what? Someone must find them all that is not an excuse! 

Thx for your time! Gl Hf

@Koll @San0

Edited by noskoperz
  • Like 2

I want to confirm about these guyz. Same things happened to me 3 times. Also happened with 5-6 of my clan members. GMs must take care of this cheating cuz its not fair. Radars, third party software and high level chars level chars leveled by botting... cmong guyz alot ppl left server becouse of this. Its not fair 1-2 party to have all 60+ bosses using cheats.. 

I know, it was made like that that not only the big guys farming rb's but this would decrease the advantage for "hackers".

Remove the possibility to lure rb's over the whole continent.

Also the pvp's for rb's will be increased with that change.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, chevignon said:

I know, it was made like that that not only the big guys farming rb's but this would decrease the advantage for "hackers".

Remove the possibility to lure rb's over the whole continent.

Also the pvp's for rb's will be increased with that change.

this. 

I am sick and tired of this shit. Even on priests the brazilians send untagged chars to pull the bosses quietly while their main forces are pvping with us. When you destroy them in pvp you realize that some shitty untagged char pulled the boss while you were fighting and is already pulling it to the other side of the map. Not only does this discourage pvp,but it encourages radar use too. Also if it was up to me, I would add increased penalties for leaving a clan in war, in order to discourage people from untagging to farm or abuse certain situations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Even on priests the brazilians send untagged chars to pull the bosses quietly while their main forces are pvping with us.

When people are mentally weak, they will swallow their cheap pride easily for a tiny dopamine dose... ex. look at Bizqquit throughout the server history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jam6o said:

no one not love solo players((( sooo just gathering ppl and kill them

I love them!!! I love their cry. ? 

Year 2019 and people cant farm fast RB and need pull them away. Wow. Im not sure what is more ridiculous, this cry which make me happy or polish smart christians burning books about Harry Potter, because he is wizard.?

Anyway, gj Asians boys.

PS: Roolback is Lord of the House!!!

PS2: PS is lie. ?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Year 2019 and people cant farm fast RB and need pull them away. Wow. Im not sure what is more ridiculous, this cry which make me happy or polish smart christians burning books about Harry Potter, because he is wizard.?

Anyway, gj Asians boys.

why are you not dead yet? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Anyway, gj Asians boys.

Classic Štýba with his classic quality post

1273.gif

On 4/9/2019 at 8:30 AM, noskoperz said:

...But i can talk about beeeeeeeeeek clan!

...But i can blame them that they are using some kind of cheats, programms i am not the right person to say what kind are those programms.

I posted here because friend told me to do, i know there is no chanche to change anything about beeeeeeeeeek but they rule on server while they kill 70rbs using hacks and killiing lower lvls by pk after all.

@Koll @San0

This post is pretty accurate.

They have been doing it in 55+ RBs too with same behavior: in the middle of nowhere they appear with people as if they magically knew where I and the RB was.

Re-opening the thread.

Give a look also here, and yes we are always talking about same ppl .

It's not that wierd if many user mention those guys beeek clan and their alt :)

Edited by Nagyn

Nobody is going to ban ppl who bring you money! Plenty videos and posts, and didnt heard that any donater got banned, cause of using cheats and shit like that :D Case closed.

57 minutes ago, Pince said:

Nobody is going to ban ppl who bring you money! Plenty videos and posts, and didnt heard that any donater got banned, cause of using cheats and shit like that :D Case closed.

So shakalaka got banned by mistake? 

On 5/8/2019 at 6:00 PM, skumbre said:

So shakalaka got banned by mistake? 

Obviously brings less money that KKK army, and abused too much for his payments, so admins did "lesson" that banns "are ON" :D

On 4/22/2019 at 1:20 PM, bsklakis2 said:

@San0 @Koll instead of making events and spend one week fix this problem with luring bosses anywhere in the map. It would be better for all community.

Actually i don't care about the boss can be lured anywhere, that's fine. 
It allows no-top ally to do 70+ boss if they lure it first.

The problem is that we are complaining about a bot-system that makes the game not fair, not only talking about RaidBoss.

A comment would be appreciated by admin thanks.