Sirene

HOW TO PLAY VS KOREANS RADAR

As topic says

Please share info if u know how to avoid radar. Koreans use it every 65-70 boss. When u lure boss noone is follow u its fine but after 5min they are coming full pt .How normal player can kill boss vs software when noone cares how Wallet Boys(KOREANS) play against rules server and nobody gives a shit about them.? @San0 @Koll

Many ppl will confirm what i writed about these cheaters - EGGER JINS BAAM 70x 1123 OOQ YooNSSo Sim123 and much more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i am pretty sure most koreans are using 3rd party program to party return/bsoe automatically after their hp drops to a certain amount

not to mention xp botting in sv with random chars named like dsafkndsajkndsa and playing them as mains after they reach 79

i remember one party that had pr, tank etc and the tank used party ud while the pr was lowering its hp :D

but i kinda believe they have donated so much $$ to the server they keep it alive, thats why they dont get banned

Edited by etze

5 minutes ago, etze said:

but i kinda believe they have donated so much $$ to the server they keep it alive, thats why they dont get banned

i am pretty sure admins are not like that, its just hard to get enough proofs to ban those parties coz eventho its "apparent", they work with facts, not "apparent" things and loop macros definitely doesnt help in showing they are using 3rd party soft, so i guess we just gotta wait for next update where they remove loop macros and we can start ban fiesta

(or give account with certain gm commands avaible - ofc under admins survivalence - to someone who has at least slight knowledge what those suckers do most of the time and you could prove it in no time, but this one wont ever happen :P )

• Like 1

there are a lot of rumours about koreans, and while I agree with you on many points, some of them can't be proven. For example unless you find a way to detect the radar application, they will just say that they used /target macro to find the boss. Either way one look at SV at night and you will see their PRs farming with boxes named "sadajfpeuhunb" and similar names. Once those characters get to 79 they rename to names like CrazyTurd and DrDouche. It's sad but unless you find definite proof of something, GMs can't do much about it.

This is kinda unfair for normal players.Raid bosses 70 are impossible to take when they know exactly when he spawn and where u will pull him. If u dont believe try to take and u will see koreans software power.

1 hour ago, Sirene said:

This is kinda unfair for normal players.Raid bosses 70 are impossible to take when they know exactly when he spawn and where u will pull him. If u dont believe try to take and u will see koreans software power.

It's very unfair indeed but I think the admins hands are tied on this matter as it isn't easy to prove radar use. 

5 hours ago, Sirene said:

the weapon against it -> that party is untagged, you pull boss slightly away from spawn so other cannot see it and you start to fully dps it, even if korean pt comes and start to attack you, just let them flag/kill you and smash the pk guy while you farm boss with other chars, you will make most of damage and thus get most of xp + drops

And we speaking about radars. Boyz,  u do know, that not only koreans using them, do u? Let's then talk about Nexls PT aswell. They are using it, it is rly obvious for all who played daggers vs them ( using hide is just useless, even if u are hiding somewhere totally out of battle, they will stil spam there some aoe, or if u want to backstab them, what a magic, they are 100% facing u the same moment, ofc thats "nxt tatget promode")

Just don't see reasons to blame only koreans. Want to be fair? Let's go vs all radar users.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Reddish said:

And we speaking about radars. Boyz,  u do know, that not only koreans using them, do u? Let's then talk about Nexls PT aswell. They are using it, it is rly obvious for all who played daggers vs them ( using hide is just useless, even if u are hiding somewhere totally out of battle, they will stil spam there some aoe, or if u want to backstab them, what a magic, they are 100% facing u the same moment, ofc thats "nxt tatget promode")

Just don't see reasons to blame only koreans. Want to be fair? Let's go vs all radar users.

Wow, that's something new

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Reddish said:

Beep boop boop

Agree something should be done about it... With the new update coming around and dozens of new RBs coming up, we can only hope the Koreans are going to get bored of winning all the time :S

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Agree something should be done about it... With the new update coming around and dozens of new RBs coming up, we can only hope the Koreans are going to get bored of winning all the time :S

if admins dont mess up terribly and bosses start to act like priests, then there wont be much pulling involved in new update

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Beep boop boop

01010111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101001 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

None of you knows the real struggle after gating 1 hidden party and then having shakalakas cp and a bunch of chinese oracles just rushing you right after with super speed pots.

Edited by JaneDo

10 hours ago, JaneDo said:

None of you knows the real struggle after gating 1 hidden party and then having shakalakas cp and a bunch of chinese oracles just rushing you right after with super speed pots.

Hidden, lol.
Know why Pendragon told "beep-boop-boop"?

It's the sound radars alarm does when listed enemy is near.
U are never hidden vs radar, that is the main issue.

I have relevant evidence about the use of radar and PVE / PVP cheating tools by Korean ppl.

kor ppl they also use virtual machines to run games.

but I don't want to be public now.

I want to help koreans solve the problem of game lag. (youtube u can see that)

I want to help them solve some technical problems related to client file korean

In this way, korean players will have more new players.
so... I don't want Korean players to be banned or accidental.

as long as koreans tell me I need help, I will give them almost motherly love.

Edited by GODV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, GODV said:

I have relevant evidence about the use of radar and PVE / PVP cheating tools by Korean ppl.

kor ppl they also use virtual machines to run games.

but I don't want to be public now.

I want to help koreans solve the problem of game lag. (youtube u can see that)

I want to help them solve some technical problems related to client file korean

In this way, korean players will have more new players.
so... I don't want Korean players to be banned or accidental.

as long as koreans tell me I need help, I will give them almost motherly love.

Lol

about  v2.5 or v3.0 updates.

@San0 @Koll 

1.about server bugs

any complex problem

I can offer to help me with 11 years of software reverse engineering experience.

Database security -> debugging environment -> build a server with an empty database
Key code confidentiality -> modular development...
I think a lot about the solution to help solve the problem.
I just hope that the new version will be updated more quickly.

2.about client anti cheat system

I can also help improve it. (find adrenaline)  and provide source code

Edited by GODV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@red

5 hours ago, Reddish said:

Hidden, lol.
Know why Pendragon told "beep-boop-boop"?

It's the sound radars alarm does when listed enemy is near.
U are never hidden vs radar, that is the main issue.

Thats what i am talking about . exactly 

30 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Any official word on this? @San0 @Koll

With the new 70+ raids coming in Zaken patch it's going to become a major issue as people cheating will gain massive advantage over those who don't.

how so? in zaken every RB´s location will be "live" on world map, as well as its status (alive/dead)

31 minutes ago, Kure said:

how so? in zaken every RB´s location will be "live" on world map, as well as its status (alive/dead)

current location won't be live afaik. only spawn location and if it's alive or dead.