Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

WickedSick vs Alienated vs NPC

18 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@Rip wait , so you tell me bizz wanted to zerg you and not bring balance to server like they say on forum ? ?

Who are "they" ? Because i spoke for my cp only ..Or its your style to generalize everything just to seem the clever guy?

P.S Didnt he prove if he wanted to zerg server? Or you are clueless and you refer only with what you are reading here..Just to know how serious we should take your thoughts.

He DID try to zerg and probably still does. Allied with Fear/Chili, then the spanish clan and koreans and terroristas on top of that. 

Was that even a serious statement? 

8 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

He DID try to zerg and probably still does. Allied with Fear/Chili, then the spanish clan and koreans and terroristas on top of that. 

Was that even a serious statement? 

He DID a try to recruit competitive CPS to balance power and be a threat during Eu Prime for your Alliance (2-3 CPS that he wanted to recruit must be a huge zerg)..

Also i am sure you remember how and why he instantly terminated his agreement with those people and if they are Wartags right now..

About Koreans/NA i dont have to add something more than 5 letters -- C H I N A --

11 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

He DID a try to recruit competitive CPS to balance power and be a threat during Eu Prime for your Alliance (2-3 CPS that he wanted to recruit must be a huge zerg)..

Also i am sure you remember how and why he instantly terminated his agreement with those people and if they are Wartags right now..

About Koreans/NA i dont have to add something more than 5 letters -- C H I N A --

You were not in leaders' chat, were you?

12 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

You were not in leaders' chat, were you?

No at leaders chat i wasnt . I only got screenshots from this group !

In conclusion because we miss the point..Another thing is a threat straight towards to someone and another thing if this threat took place..

Better speak with facts and what already happened ..

Exactly. It's another thing to claim that NA/Korea don't matter because they're not EU prime and another thing them showing up with at least 1 party each at every EU prime event for 1 month straight. Until the point FW joined, Perks and us had 4 CPs each (You also had/have some small EU clans with you, but doesn't really matter). 

I fail to see how you didn't try to zerg as you claim. 

Edited by Fortuna

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

wasnt it like chilli/fear refused to join your alliance but demanded that 2 CPs of perks rather join their? so wasnt it bizqquits ego blocker to play under someone which stopped balancing sides? :o

9 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@Rip , rizo is bad guardian, your teams need you !

Wait what? Im enjoying my life on vacations since sunday)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Who are "they" ? Because i spoke for my cp only ..Or its your style to generalize everything just to seem the clever guy?

P.S Didnt he prove if he wanted to zerg server? Or you are clueless and you refer only with what you are reading here..Just to know how serious we should take your thoughts.

"They" was refering to you and ixzp who spoke about balance and competition and against zerg tactics. 

You spoke about your cp , he spoke about himself (also his cp i guess) so thats 2 out of 3 perks parties.

If im wrong forgive me both for generalising.

To me it seems he wanted to zerg when he asked chilli/fear to join him while he already had ally with hdm and koreans.

Thats all folks.

I mean we have quite big numbers when it comes to sieges. But i dont see any difference in Asia prime even with ally ....  We are still 1/2 parties try to face the whole china that outlevel us big time. Eu prime seem quite fun. Way more balanced and way more interesting overall. All of you should be thankful to each other and try enjoy the "little bit more fair pvp" instead of flaming each other.

I would love to see more exposures and drama so make this post even bigger :)

9 hours ago, iAxZp said:

dd.thumb.png.c2446b6542ceb88e5228b75d8096681d.png

@Rip is hard the truth? THIS IS UR LEADER 

Post some more out of context texts from my beggining as a full pledged leader, where i was super stressed out and did not know jack shit. And not like I’ve ever said i was good at combat leading and still arent, i always said bizqquit was the best combat leader, but it stops at that, i’ve been proving it for over a year now, he’s shit at everything else.

You teaching people to play has become a meme. Just because you organized baium, told when to sd and yelled ‘debuffs’, does not mean we did not know how to farm it, people just always find it esier someone else to do it. I could do the same shit u did, but i took that time as a break for myself.

9 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@Rip I STATE in public like i did in hv. if modoy ever join the clan/side i am i ll insta leave. so i dont belive any side would sacrifice me for an autistic monkey)

@MoDoy next ally to break from inside on our list? This one looks like the easiest task so far.

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy next ally to break from inside on our list? This one looks like the easiest task so far.

let me know if you need my help, i am always game for some ally breaking action

On 3/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, iAxZp said:

YOU disbalanced the server.

what about korea in eu prime and chilli&fear on your back in the beginning?

5 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@Pendragon             " i’ve been proving it for over a year now, he’s shit at everything else." 

did you just took credit for 2018?

No, you and bizqquit were leading and teaching everyone for last 10 months and i’ve been leading for last 2 month.

• Haha 1