Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

WickedSick vs Alienated vs NPC

I already noticed yesterday that your underpants were a little wet because you won a fight. And believe me, i grant it to you and your guys.

But I have to disappoint you. The troupe you just won against yesterday was a very mixed and kinda unbuffed compilation.

Before you flame in the forum, you should inform yourself better. Rizo is currently on vacation. Therefore our party had only one damge dealer. But hey, this doesn't stop us from coming to the brawl anyway. Just didn't work out the way we wanted it to ...

Edited by Anytime

@Anytime "But I have to disappoint you" u disappointed me when u broke 3 sided eu to go hold their D***s now about ur buffs i dont care like u wont care if u win me.This is the game. As for my underpants sweety is more dry than ever because its clear how uncapable u are to do anything without rip. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Anytime "But I have to disappoint you" u disappointed me when u broke 3 sided eu to go hold their D***s now about ur buffs i dont care like u wont care if u win me.This is the game. As for my underpants sweety is more dry than ever because its clear how uncapable u are to do anything without rip. 

I think a member of WS is the wrong person to talk to when it comes to any political stories about recruitment methods.

And yes, i also don't care which buffs my opponent had. The only difference between me and you is that I'm not trying to get an imaginary dick-extension by talking crap in the chat after the fight.

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

oh bro my dick is too deep in ur throats i dont need any extensions or i am gonna hurt you). you are welcome to cry at my forum post more but the sad truth is YOU disbalanced the server.

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

oh bro my dick is too deep in ur throats i dont need any extensions or i am gonna hurt you). you are welcome to cry at my forum post more but the sad truth is YOU disbalanced the server.

what devinitively came out of balance, is the hormone balance of a strongly pubescent.

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

what devinitively came out of balance, is the hormone balance of a strongly pubescent.

cryharder i like it.You zerged whole spring/summer of 2018 now u joined deviate to hold their D***s and zerg eu prime. pathetic cp.sad ppl.

2 minutes ago, Jam6o said:

DRAAAAAAAAMMAAAA now i happy xDDDD

no drama jam6o this is how anytimes butthurt looks like. 1st he disbalance server then he gets the D and cries at forum

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

cryharder i like it.You zerged whole spring/summer of 2018 now u joined deviate to hold their D***s and zerg eu prime. pathetic cp.sad ppl.

You see, that's the proof that better times are coming again. So ... have a little patience. In the meantime you can study the relog screen.

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

no drama jam6o this is how anytimes butthurt looks like. 1st he disbalance server then he gets the D and cries at forum 

One Party disbalanced the server? ok - maybe Forum Warriors should get some merchendise articles. We already have a customer ...

Edited by Anytime

@Yomana nah you joined them cuz u are too weak to actually teach ppl how to play. u need ppl that already know what to do. thats why u went to join our leftovers

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@Anytime ahahahahha kid u are suck a clown. u disbalancing server cuz of heros amount not about ur skill on field. you are nothing on field)

You're right, the living proof that you don't need any skill to get a hero is YOU ?

Just now, iAxZp said:

@Yomana nah you joined them cuz u are too weak to actually teach ppl how to play. u need ppl that already know what to do. thats why u went to join our leftovers

Why should i teach people to play the game ? I dont have hours to waste. :S

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Why should i teach people to play the game ? I dont have hours to waste. :S

thats correct i wasted all my summer to ungrateful people. and i will do it again cuz this is my job i cr8 players u can enjoy them after)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Anytime still u are the tank that needs to be drived to get hero :D :D:D lmao clown . 

And we're not making a secret of it ...

Sry, I have to take care of my girlfriend on weekends. That in turn, my dear friend, is the reason why my hormone balance is not out of control in contrast to yours.

Peace out!

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

@Anytime well bro the only difference between me back then and now is that i actually now have pc to show what i do to ppl like you) prepare for unlimited back to back exposes.you lived too long in ur top cp grap dreams time to wake up!

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Anytime well bro the only difference between me back then and now is that i actually now have pc to show what i do to ppl like you) prepare for unlimited back to back exposes.you lived too long in ur top cp grap dreams time to wake up! 

I didn't understand a word. Really... can you edit or explain the post again for me?

Edited by Anytime

@Yomana you keep saying u dont have time yet summer ur cp completly failed to command properly and hold a zerg. u had the opportunity to stay with chili/fear and be competiive 3rd side yet u chosed to follow "the top geared side with rdy chinsese agreement" cuz u are all so weak! shame :/

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

I didn't understand a word. Really... can you edit or explain the post again for me?

to understand something need to have non-negative iq sry u dont have this my friend

We could have the best 3 sided war during Eu prime after long time . People and cps to recruit a bounch for sure . They need train for sure but also they can improve their plays and be competitive .

In order this to happen you must have the will / time to do it ..Fw for sure they didnt have both so i cant "blame" them for their choose 

This move turn the balance of  eu prime clearly in favor of Alliens and we are back again we started when Perkunas were united

About yesterday fights it wasnt Axzp who started spread bullshits  after fight ..

Last but not least  sometimes we must make choices also for the stability of server ..Except if playing against ghosts is highly preferable

P.S You are pussies as IAxzp said no matter the conditions ..Your choice as CP reveal that,,,

• Like 2