Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

WickedSick vs Alienated vs NPC

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Yomana you keep saying u dont have time yet summer ur cp completly failed to command properly and hold a zerg. u had the opportunity to stay with chili/fear and be competiive 3rd side yet u chosed to follow "the top geared side with rdy chinsese agreement" cuz u are all so weak! shame :/

Yes i chose to follow someone who is already geared (if you exclude rip cp i doubt anyone is more geared than your 2 parties in perks from deviate) cause i DONT HAVE time to contest with a new side? What is more logical that this ?

Or you expect a cp who plays 3 hours per day to create a new side from randoms? ? 

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Last but not least  sometimes we must make choices also for the stability of server ..Except if playing against ghosts is highly preferable

P.S You are pussies as IAxzp said no matter the conditions ..Your choice as CP reveal that,,,

well, well, well, what do we have here, perks who were farming toi and refused to do anything for sake of stability for half year until biz drama happened speaks? :D werent perks farming witout competition since summer until january while holding china pee pee? :D

najs last fight btw, 1.5 pt vs 1 are achievements for perks i see :d

@Yomana i have 2 old cps(FC and Kamikaze) and 1 new created archer cp without top gear. all of us including me have many things to learn .Still we dont play more than 3 hrs per day(except me that i play as long as i want)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

Still we dont play more than 3 hrs per day (except me that i play as long as i want)

#lifetimegoals

Edited by Anytime

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

#lifetimegoals

i maybe have more adventuring life than u but this isnt any forums business) 

@MoDoy 1st fight 3 allies cps 2 of my/ 2nd fight  2 cps allien 2 perkunas/ 3rd fight 1.5 cp no mana perkunas 1 cp alliens  am i counting something wrong or u skipped 1st grade?

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy welcome to forum matoy) i see u already have oppinion.good tell us ur PoV :D

my point of view is that i cheered for our faculty volleyball team during those pvps, considering how big of a disappointment your cp was in pvp the day before :D looks like more people didnt log and you could fight vs FW who were missing 2 core hero DDs and summoner party :d almost fapped when i saw those pvps, then i saw what you were fighting and the mood just went off :d

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i maybe have more adventuring life than u but this isnt any forums business) 

why you play Shillien Saint then instead of Adventurer ?

so ur cp is trash without u? and thealliens are trashes without rip? am i getting it correct?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

my point of view is that i cheered for our faculty volleyball team during those pvps, considering how big of a disappointment your cp was in pvp the day before :D looks like more people didnt log and you could fight vs FW who were missing 2 core hero DDs and summoner party :d almost fapped when i saw those pvps, then i saw what you were fighting and the mood just went off :d

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, well, well, what do we have here, perks who were farming toi and refused to do anything for sake of stability for half year until biz drama happened speaks? :D werent perks farming witout competition since summer until january while holding china pee pee? :D

najs last fight btw, 1.5 pt vs 1 are achievements for perks i see :d

I ll personally answer that all my l2 experience here in this server always i was with the smaller side (everytime until today turned  to  winning side though)

Sm (40 ppl ) vs China/Perks 

Perkunas vs Blue Zerg

Perkunas vs Alliens

So dont tell me things which i honestly i hate the most here

P.S My CP followed BizQ without asking any treasures/stuff from him..Guess why?? Stability my precious...

P.S2 Pussy :P ? 

@Anytime cuz i have the skill to play a class like SE on its potential when u are uncapable to play sk even when u are hero and do more than ud and ls/agro

so ur cp is trash without u? and thealliens are trashes without rip? am i getting it correct?

everything is trash if it can't shoot sharply. didnt the doctor already explained that to you?

Edited by Anytime

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

P.S My CP followed BizQ without asking any treasures/stuff from him..Guess why?? Stability my precious...

Can I also guess?

Because he wouldn't give anything to your garbage cp anyways?

Edited by Anytime

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i wonder where that puts your cp on scale then if my cp actually won vs yours on 13 with 1 DD :d

playing SE on its potential, spamming group heal while people dying 1 by 1 in front of you :d 120% of power unleashed

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

Can I also guess?

Because he wouldn't give anything your garbage cp anyways?

For Garbage Cp the anal penetration you got before holidays must still hurts as i see ...

He gave us only love  because with love you can achieve everything

@MoDoy ahhaha bro u have oppinion for everything yet u dont understand the role of SE on melee pts.it doesnt matter u have ee to recharge anger fist to spam raging forces :D:D clowns

@MoDoy ahhaha bro u have oppinion for everything yet u dont understand the role of SE on melee pts.it doesnt matter u have ee to recharge anger fist to spam raging forces :D:D clowns 

ofc i dont understand you or your playstyle, i dont have mentality of loser :d

No: we have EE for PR ...?

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

No: we have EE for PR ...?

true dat i agree

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ofc i dont understand you or your playstyle, i dont have mentality of loser :d

u dont have mentality at all. u are just retarded 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

true dat i agree

u dont have mentality at all. u are just retarded 

you gotta sync with whole alliance to same term damn it, its called autistic, not retarded :d can youdo something right for once?

Edited by MoDoy

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

For Garbage Cp the anal penetration you got before holidays must still hurts as i see ...

He gave us only love  because with love you can achieve everything

I'm afraid you need a little more than love to win a 9v9 against us.

Edited by Anytime