Kse

Event Winter attack!

Damn, only around half % for the hat... It's a good thing though, at least they don't end up like those grasshopper hats that people ended up selling for 200k because everyone had it.

This event so far has been basically ?/? 

Here are the winners of Second round of the contest!

This time we had only 1 spawning phrase winner, but 3 dying messages winners!

And here they are:

Jsem - Wait... What i'm doing here? 

iOrdinator - Let’s use plan B. Run for you life!

Autiampouras - At least let me set an offlineshop.....

Autiampouras - Oh not again bsoe....

Our congratulations!

To claim your reward, PM Kse with nickname if your character in game.

There is still more time till the end of Sunday to participate in third and last round!

Don't miss your chance!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Thanks 1

can we halt the event tomorrow in olympiad hours? :D todays olympiad was pathetic, 1 open olympiad wave per 10 minutes, looks like event is more appealing to people than oly :d

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

dying: I'm seeing a light...

spawing: Oh shit, I should have taken the blue pill!!

Edited by BobSponja
removed comment

8 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

spawn: I'm frapsing this.

dying: I don't feel like I lost. 

What about copyright? 

@iAxZp

2 hours ago, Rip said:

What about copyright? 

@iAxZp

u need to try harder) no copyrights for these expressions u can use them freely)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fortuna said:

spawn: I'm frapsing this.

dying: I don't feel like I lost. 

my friend thats good but i have better for u my little carpet cp leader)

spawn: We controll everything

dying:Are we all dead?tap to town

Edited by iAxZp

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

What about this one?

Spawn: I'm gonna teach you a lesson

Dying: Ungrateful leftovers...

thats good also. my answer of what is ur cp is on my youtube channel) u make perfect blue crested carpets) and u are ungratefull leftovers thats a fact )

@Fortuna go cry for ur potato cp now and let big bois talk. 

@Rip u just promoted to general clown ) keep up u need to achive more to reach Clown leader sjeks and clown subleader modoy. ? 

Just now, Rip said:

@iAxZp Sorry im already in home, i have better things to do but we can continue forum pvp tomorrow

i totaly agree ) have fun home

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

u just promoted to general clown ) keep up u need to achive more to reach Clown leader sjeks and clown subleader modoy. ?

i dont think i would be considered subleader even in the CP, dunno how people still fail to grasp that idea of me having some important role in all of this :D when you guys talk to me, you are talking to the lowest possible rank the guy can have in clan/alliance, so just continue :D

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont think i would be considered subleader even in the CP, dunno how people still fail to grasp that idea of me having some important role in all of this :D when you guys talk to me, you are talking to the lowest possible rank the guy can have in clan/alliance, so just continue :D

both of u didnt get it.u are 2nd in command in clownland not in game. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

both of u didnt get it.u are 2nd in command in clownland not in game. 

i am used to being always first place, but its fine, thanks, kind words always make me happy from comrade from clownland :d

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am used to being always first place, but its fine, thanks, kind words always make me happy from comrade from clownland :d

did any of ur friend from  mediate/deviate made you a compliment? these guys are the only clowns i know. sry son u are just 2nd for now.the non degnity crybaby u have clan leadhahahahaha has the 1 st place. 

13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

did any of ur friend from  mediate/deviate made you a compliment? these guys are the only clowns i know. sry son u are just 2nd for now.the non degnity crybaby u have clan leadhahahahaha has the 1 st place. 

i mean, second place is the first loser, which is first in some way, so its still fine john S.

whatever makes you feel better son) you got tons of my attention for so long and you never diserved it so i leave it here.

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i mean, second place is the first loser, which is first in some way, so its still fine john S.

gl with ur new friends u ll need it)

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

whatever makes you feel better son) you got tons of my attention for so long and you never diserved it so i leave it here.

ofc i got tons of your attention somehow, idk what kind of tradition it is to pm me after every match you are vs me in olympia, weird flex but ok :d