Sign in to follow this  

will free 100%bres be cancelled in 2.5?

so many ppl have thousands of bres .and it make game so boring and unfair(newbie dont have so many free bres .such like me .a new comer.) .pk is meanless .

i sugest  cancelled those 100% free bres .and low the price of coin 100% bres .from 6coin  to 3coin(and it almost match with pk's price 600k).  at last .,everyone can get the benifit  .GM get cash. ppl enjoying pvp/pk  get fun  and each dead man get  cheap bre.(not free).

not sure about the cancelation of bresses from event (i would be up to it), but for sure never lower this bress from nostalgia price, they are impossible to interrupt as they have instant cast and promote the "let enemies run out of mp, while we non stop bress" pvps which are freaking terrible

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

not sure about the cancelation of bresses from event (i would be up to it), but for sure never lower this bress from nostalgia price, they are impossible to interrupt as they have instant cast and promote the "let enemies run out of mp, while we non stop bress" pvps which are freaking terrible

i think tiger event destroy the serve ( both thounsands of free BRE and 100%exp  u cant exp lv80 without those items which new comer have no chance to get them).this reduce 2.0's life .  btw ......high price of 3rd skill is a sh it ...i cant find the difference between 2.0 and 1.5.  i dont think newcomer will pay them which sure be easy to get  in 2.5.   serve is based on common ppl .not hard-core ppl .if u cant give fun to common ppl .they will leave .   .only little hard-core ppl stay .then they leave too ...i still miss the period of 1.5.

ps:fcking unbalanced hero skill  .each ppl should be protagonist.not hard-core ppl and hero .and now team cant leave  hero .

Edited by 88262500
  • Thanks 1

Их поздно - удалять - уничтожать - ибо кому надо было их использовали 
были игроки  которые использовали  1000+  +100% опыта качаясь  ...  и те у кого они остались неиспользованными будут расстроены этим ...

надо было их не пускать на ивент ...  а сейчас поздно

It is too late to delete them - to destroy - for who should have used them There were players who used 1000+ + 100% of the experience swinging ... and those who they left unused will be upset by this ...

it was necessary not to let them go to the event ... and now it's too late

16 minutes ago, Alexandr41 said:

Их поздно - удалять - уничтожать - ибо кому надо было их использовали 
были игроки  которые использовали  1000+  +100% опыта качаясь  ...  и те у кого они остались неиспользованными будут расстроены этим ...

надо было их не пускать на ивент ...  а сейчас поздно

It is too late to delete them - to destroy - for who should have used them There were players who used 1000+ + 100% of the experience swinging ... and those who they left unused will be upset by this ...

it was necessary not to let them go to the event ... and now it's too late

late better than never

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

At least it costs adena (Nostalgia BRes), so winning fights like that, is the hard way.

6 hours ago, 88262500 said:

i sugest  cancelled those 100% free bres .and low the price of coin 100% bres .from 6coin  to 3coin(and it almost match with pk's price 600k)

And don't you think that makes pk'ing pointless too? Why pk someone if you are both going to spend the same amount of adena?
Anyway, on the b.res part...For example I have b.ress'es for easily 2 years, but how do you expect to fix that? Delete the b.ress'es that ppl paid huge loads of adena to obtain?

Without b.res grinding 78+ becomes frustrating and one of the main reasons that is, is the dumb idea that a 79 guy gets same xp reduction upon death (-4%) as a 50lvl guy. Good luck taking back that xp if you get bishop ress every time...

Tigers was the worst event what I see on this server. But mb say so only cose I dont play on that event period ?.

But that billions of bress, make PK really pointless, cose if you pk somebody, you will spend more then your enemy. 

Just look on ooq and his team. I dont cry, and I like what he do in ABG, its make game not so boring. But he is annoying alot, cose he understand that ppl who wonna just come and pk, will lose more then him. 

Price for bress and pk scroll is good like for me.

Like for me - the best and healthy for server is 80% deathbox - its helping alot for higher lvls, and dont so important for newcomers, so they can sell event part for good price. 

P.S. hope its will be first and the lust event with same rewards 

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Without b.res grinding 78+ becomes frustrating and one of the main reasons that is, is the dumb idea that a 79 guy gets same xp reduction upon death (-4%) as a 50lvl guy. Good luck taking back that xp if you get bishop ress every time...

in interlude dont u lose like 1% from mobs after 3rd class? or i dont remember correctly?

10 minutes ago, Greander said:

Tigers was the worst event what I see on this server. But mb say so only cose I dont play on that event period ?.

But that billions of bress, make PK really pointless, cose if you pk somebody, you will spend more then your enemy. 

Just look on ooq and his team. I dont cry, and I like what he do in ABG, its make game not so boring. But he is annoying alot, cose he understand that ppl who wonna just come and pk, will lose more then him. 

Price for bress and pk scroll is good like for me.

Like for me - the best and healthy for server is 80% deathbox - its helping alot for higher lvls, and dont so important for newcomers, so they can sell event part for good price. 

P.S. hope its will be first and the lust event with same rewards 

>ABG

>bres

wtf?

Just now, etze said:

in interlude dont u lose like 1% from mobs after 3rd class? or i dont remember correctly?

Right. And we had something similar here for a while... I remember losing 2% at 78 but they "fixed" that back to 4% later on.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Right. And we had something similar here for a while... I remember losing 2% at 78 but they "fixed" that back to 4% later on.

yeah losing 4% on 79 or 80 makes no sense

on the other hand, its probably a way for them to sell more cols cause everyone at 79-80 needs bres

or at least was until the tiger event

6 minutes ago, etze said:

its probably a way for them to sell more cols cause everyone at 79-80 needs bres

or at least was until the tiger event

They really cucked themselves there :D
But anyways, what has been done cannot be undone at this point.
If i had to come up with a newbie-friendly solution........
Maybe add at some point an event for low lvls only to balance things out in the consumable department (non-tradeable event items).

Edited by Sensei

78-79 .. 2 часа до 1% 

79+ = от 6 часов до 1%, если нет войны, нет пвп, хорошо истекает

haha

Edited by Alexandr41

14 minutes ago, Alexandr41 said:

78-79 .. 2 часа до 1% 

haha

Откуда такие циферки?

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

this got fixed in the newest update on ru official Secret of Empire as far as i remember from geks video, until 80 lvl you are losing 4% normally, after 80+ you are losing 1%, which is huge (0.25% to war, 0.12% with 50% death penalty scroll)

mqybe there could be poll made in suggestion topic to have it changed before the actual update it was changed it, same like it was done with hero skills / speed potions

13 hours ago, Sensei said:

They really cucked themselves there :D
But anyways, what has been done cannot be undone at this point.
If i had to come up with a newbie-friendly solution........
Maybe add at some point an event for low lvls only to balance things out in the consumable department (non-tradeable event items).

You can add cooldown on scroll like for a hat.12 hours delay on bress from events.Let them log  multiple boxes

This is the solution i see.Scrolls remains in game just have cooldown

Edited by TaBIe
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TaBIe said:

You can add cooldown on scroll like for a hat.12 hours delay on bress from events.Let them log  multiple boxes

This is the solution i see.Scrolls remains in game just have cooldown

Totally agree on that, elegant and useful

Imo this is the kind of problem that's going to solve itself eventually. a) people keep dying and people keep using those scrolls + b) some people who stacked up those scrolls just naturally quit from time to time, so since admins did a right choice to stop adding them to event list, people are just going to run out of them. I wouldn't butcher or remove them.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:27 PM, Alexandr41 said:

78-79 .. 2 часа до 1% 

haha

где это ты кач, что за  2 часа за 1 %  на 78 ? если на 77 1.2% за 20 минут