UnicornZ

Elemental Summoner help please

Hello guys,

after quitting on TI NC West (biggest fail in the history of l2 classic) I started to play a Elemental Summoner here a few days ago (with pp and bd boxed).

Now here is my question:

Will it be better to level as nuker or melee after 40? As far as I know on this server are no spell upgrades after lvl 40 and you can go +12 dye stats right?

So will it be better to invest in karmian + demon staff or plated leather + crystal dagger (later bw + demon dagger)?

Thanks for your help / suggestions; I have never played an ES in an earlier update than Antharas so I really don`t know how it works out here.

if u dont care bout adena go mage style, u farm faster, u waste way more adena tho. If ur poor better go meele

40-55 i recommend go nuker style.

After 55 if you have group everytime you're in game stay as nuker, if you have a hard time finding group, go melee.

As far as pure efficiency goes, I believe mage style gets you further quicker.

HOWEVER though, one thing to consider imo, is that othel runes are fairly accessible here. Which means that, especially if you're active during this event, you can acquire level ~5 Othell with no sweat. That's +175 crit rate on any weapon of your choice. And even though with proper gear it still might not be as effective as mage, you get to crit fairly often. And not sure about you, but I've been playing L2 for over 10 years and that feeling when the crit lands is just something that just never gets old for me.

till 60 You will lvl up fast af just getting Raid partys ponnies are alays welcome there. Just dont use exp scrolls, leave them for raids 60+ becoouse it will be much harder to find them alive.... But ponnies there are still more than welcome... after You hit 65 You can switch in Daggers and other stuffs. B4 You really dont need good equipment.