Sign in to follow this  
Samus

It's been a long time. Opinion and feedback for Club

Hello all,

It has been indeed a long time.

Kindly let me share my story and also please provide your input to my questions.

This was my first classic experience back in 2015 before skelth launched.

It's been ~4years and it is still live. I'll sum it up in a sentence.

You people are truly lucky having an administration like that. I don't know where do the money come from to keep them going for so long (maybe they could answer? :D)

Anyway I left club to join skelth for a year for no reason, only just because it was "official".

So for club:

1) Admins are always active, ready to reply to everyone and receive OUR feedback - players' feedback (amazing isn't it?) 

2) DUDE THERE'S A CLASSIC SERVER WHERE YOU CAN'T BOT - IT'S HERE in CLUB!!!! I still remember posting videos back in 2015 to their support,

and getting a percentage of mats of the bot I reported if he was indeed a bot (I don't know if this is still a thing but it was back then)

3) IT'S 4 YEARS UP!

4) NA - pay2win pathetic company - crowded with an overwhelming amount of bots - the online is still @5k with 4k bots and 200-300 active players.

Community is ignored / no action VS bots / pay2win gambling-store for which I'm sure they will face the law sometime.

5) Skelth is dead.

I logged a few days ago, and I did not like the offline shops.

I do not care if a server does not have a 5k online - this will be just impossible in 2k19, 5k maybe in NA of which 4k are bots yes.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a new home to play casual. Contemplating whether I should go back to dead skelth or join here.

What is your experience guys of all these years in club? 

What is the current status? are there at least 200-300 people active daily?

The idea of botting being TRULY FORBIDDEN is exciting.

The idea of watching a bot and thinking "He can bot I don't care but if he gets caught - he'll be banned" is SO SO good.

Regards, 

(and maybe cu online)

Edited by Samus
EDIT: DAMN MAN IT'S A FREE SERVER AND 10000X BETTER THAN THE OFFICIAL ONES, FOR WHAT REASON DO THE ADMINS KEEP GOING? :D (maybe they are NCSoft's project for true classic and feelings <3 ? )

10 minutes ago, Samus said:

- You people are truly lucky having an administration like that. I don't know where do the money come from to keep them going for so long (maybe they could answer? :D)

- 1) Admins are always active, ready to reply to everyone and receive OUR feedback - players' feedback (amazing isn't it?)

- What is your experience guys of all these years in club? 

- What is the current status? are there at least 200-300 people active daily?

- money comes from PA, everyone needs some boxes with PA and i am pretty sure its main source of their income, next thing is chinese and koreans buying sh1ttons of bresses and bsoes and other crap from nostalgia, but i think its minor profit

- well, maybe if you compare it with NCWest they are, but i wouldnt really call that "ready to reply to everyone" experience

- community is one of the worst of all servers i played (thats what i would say like 1.5 year ago, now i think community on ru offi is even worse, this russian mentality is just wow)

- its online, and yes, there are more than 200-300 ppl active daily

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Samus said:

What is your experience guys of all these years in club? 

What is the current status? are there at least 200-300 people active daily?

1) Been playing L2 for well over 10 years on crapton of private servers and I can say for sure this one gets to my top 10. It has its issues (mostly the fact that updates take way too long and some bugs just don't get fixed for months), but it's still, without a shadow of doubt, the best classic server you play right now.

2) Way more, if you tried the NCwest I'd say the online is somewhere between Aden and Giran servers.

Hello Samus 

I started plaing this serwer since its begin ...... But as well as You i had some long breaks. At the end i have to tell this is most stable classic serwer, with good administration.

Serwer population is at least enough, and its actually growing not decreasing. 

The only problem is we w8 for updaes ....... a bit long xd

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Hello Samus 

I started plaing this serwer since its begin ...... But as well as You i had some long breaks. At the end i have to tell this is most stable classic serwer, with good administration.

Soon Bro, SOON .

59 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Hello Samus 

coming soon

18 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

1) Been playing L2 for well over 10 years on crapton of private servers and I can say for sure this one gets to my top 10. It has its issues (mostly the fact that updates take way too long and some bugs just don't get fixed for months), but it's still, without a shadow of doubt, the best classic server you play right now.

2) Way more, if you tried the NCwest I'd say the online is somewhere between Aden and Giran servers.

Ungrateful people. On other servers they don’t even do updates. : P

Nice topic and timing for me, i was like "damn, im bored lets see if l2classic.club is dead" well its still here, but still no update :D i've left with the begining of 2018 and we got 2019 already, i'm glad ive played so many games since then, and in L2 i was like 12h/ a day player. 
i'm suprised for some ppl bcoz its not 8 months from 1.0 to 1.5 patch, its 2 years from 2.0 to 2.5 patch and u re still like "meh fine" :D

And the fact im reading that gms bring deleted items to perkunas is pure joke :D when biz itself entered some accs to delete items and fake report them to get banned for RMT, even tho they got unbanned there was no option to get the deleted items back.

Edited by Xafi

50 minutes ago, Xafi said:

And the fact im reading that gms bring deleted items to perkunas is pure joke :D when biz itself entered some accs to delete items and fake report them to get banned for RMT, even tho they got unbanned there was no option to get the deleted items back.

Someone have reading problems ...

Cool story bro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

Nice topic and timing for me, i was like "damn, im bored lets see if l2classic.club is dead" well its still here, but still no update :D i've left with the begining of 2018 and we got 2019 already, i'm glad ive played so many games since then, and in L2 i was like 12h/ a day player. 
i'm suprised for some ppl bcoz its not 8 months from 1.0 to 1.5 patch, its 2 years from 2.0 to 2.5 patch and u re still like "meh fine" :D

Image you decide between going to one of these restaurants:

Restaurant Innova: It's said that the meal is great and the service is fast, but the portions are too small so you end up being hungry anyway. You also have to pay €10 just to be there.

Restaurant RuOff: Great meal, big portions, fast service, but you don't speak Russian so you can't order.

Restaurant EUwest : Fast service, big portions, but they serve you literally rotten donkey ass.

Restaurant Club: Decent portions of decent meal, just slower service.

Restaurant Dex: You're not sure if it even exists anymore and you're too lazy to go check.

It's not far from the situation on the Classic servers scene. If you want to play Classic, there just isn't much to choose from right now. 

• Like 1

Me and my clan left NCWest like 2 weeks ago for the obvious reasons. Now everyone is having joy, raiding and farming.
Of course that every time you see lots of Top B weapons over-enchanted you QQ a bit, but hey, there is still a lot going on for the mere mortals in the server ?

11 minutes ago, Xipicau said:

Me and my clan left NCWest like 2 weeks ago for the obvious reasons. Now everyone is having joy, raiding and farming.
Of course that every time you see lots of Top B weapons over-enchanted you QQ a bit, but hey, there is still a lot going on for the mere mortals in the server ?

You can catch up eventually

1 minute ago, Rip said:

You can catch up eventually

Well, fortunately we are not that worried about that. In every server there are always no-lifers, it part of the game.

1 minute ago, Xipicau said:

Well, fortunately we are not that worried about that. In every server there are always no-lifers, it part of the game.

My cp has been playing only 3h everyday (thats not a nolifing i suppose) and now we are top

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

My cp has been playing only 3h everyday (thats not a nolifing i suppose) and now we are top

9v9?

2 hours ago, Xipicau said:

You don't even need to no-life, aside from some dead-end game items, everything's ridiculously affordable here and there's actually a deflation of prices on this server. I remember buying my +12 gun a year ago for 400 million (and it was a great price back then), same gun costs ~300 or even less these days. And we're talking about virtually the last gun you'll ever need. If you're active this event and selling the items that you farm up (as you should as a newbie), you can see how stupidly cheap that is.