Sign in to follow this  
Didlis

Runes disappearing

I placed my valhalla (with level 6 wynn rune) in to my warehouse, next day the rune disappeared including enchantments. I recieved blank sword from the bank.

36 minutes ago, Didlis said:

I placed my valhalla (with level 6 wynn rune) in to my warehouse, next day the rune disappeared including enchantments. I recieved blank sword from the bank.

Hello. Please create ticket, supports will check via logs.

52 minutes ago, Didlis said:

Dude, did use relog? Sometimes it helps...

5 hours ago, Didlis said:

just bug. needrelog

20 hours ago, Didlis said:

runes in weapons disappear when you store them in warehouse, it also happens when you send them through mail.

Relog fix this if you have the weapon in your inventory.

On 3/18/2019 at 6:56 PM, Darthy said:

Dude, did use relog? Sometimes it helps...

19 hours ago, a1ex said:

just bug. needrelog

12 hours ago, 3Dwarrior said:

Relog

4 hours ago, shinobisan said:

runes in weapons disappear when you store them in warehouse, it also happens when you send them through mail.

Relog fix this if you have the weapon in your inventory.

^what gentlemen above me said, +I'll just add that relogging should help the issue. If relogging doesn't help, try relog.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this