Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

Looking for NA/SA

Before even thinking of leaving the server i wil try this one more time.

Looking for mature and organized NA/SA plebs, who can play from 20:00-23:00GMT-4 at least four maybe five days a week.

My goal its to create a CP with a great atmosphere and motivated people, to have some fun while developing our characters.

I'm looking for people 70+ with decent english but if you are new don't hesitate to contact me, i can even start a new character and give you some basic gear just to help you out.

For more information please pm me here on forum, ingame on Fsh or on discord @Fish#6289

• Like 2

Im back with some friends and we're looking for some classes to fill our empty slots:

Classes:

EE 55+

PR/HE 55+ with eminece at least 

BD 55+ with hex

We're are all 55+ we started like two weeks a go.

Playtime: 20:00-23:00 GMT-4 three or four days a week. We don't have any specific day to play, if we are all free we log.

Any important rule? 

70% of your income and full drops while in pt will go to our whare, all you do outside prime its yours. We will provide you with shots.

Language: We all speak both english and spanish

Our main goal right now, is having fun while killing mobs for months.

Mail for more info.

Edited by Jsem

On 8/8/2019 at 8:47 AM, Jsem said:

Im back with some friends and we're looking for some classes to fill our empty slots:

Classes:

EE 55+

PR/HE 55+ with eminece at least 

BD 55+ with hex

We're are all 58+ we started like two weeks a go.

Playtime: 20:00-23:00 GMT-4 three or four days a week. We don't have any specific day to play, if we are all free we log.

Any important rule? 

70% of your income and full drops while in pt will go to our whare, all you do outside prime its yours. We will provide you with shots.

Language: We all speak both english and spanish

Our main goal right now, is having fun while killing mobs for months.

Mail for more info.

DA: Taken

SWS: Taken

BD: Taken

BP: Taken

PR: Taken

PR: Taken

WC/PP: Taken

EE: Free

PR/HE: Free

We're are all 73+ LF Spanish/English speaker player. Playtime: 2 or 3 days a week(this may change) from 20:00-23:00 GMT-4

We have VOP, so our farm and kill speed its pretty fast

We are a pve cp atm, we log, kill every mob in sight for three hours while talking shit and then log off.

We have been playing together for years, we just regroup in this server 2 months ago.

We have some rules, like 70% of your income and full drops while in prime will go to our whare and there is leader making all the calls and decission in game(this may change if others members agree, he's doing a bad job).

We will join a side sooner or later but that the last of our priorities right now, we are focus on getting +6sets, OE Weapons and enough tois for everyone.

For any other information mail me.