ChinaChina

Banned only chinese accounts!

4 hours ago, JaneDo said:

God... enough with this EE/ PR - software thing its getting old.  Name me the elder from korean side that ever did that. Not because i care just curiosity :)

good post, reminds me of the korean guy in sv who we healed to full health just to fuck around with him and when he started lowering his health, the SK in his party(who was on follow) popped party UD. Enough with the damage control, you are not fooling anyone.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

good post, reminds me of the korean guy in sv who we healed to full health just to fuck around with him and when he started lowering his health, the SK in his party(who was on follow) popped party UD. Enough with the damage control, you are not fooling anyone.

You are naive. First of all korean side has only one Sk with party UD and thats DrJin. And he quited ages ago , the char hasnt left clan since then. Now you are either blind or just to eager to drop a nonsense bomb.  

1 minute ago, JaneDo said:

You are naive. First of all korean side has only one Sk with party UD and thats DrJin. And he quited ages ago , the char hasnt left clan since then. Now you are either blind or just to eager to drop a nonsense bomb.  

Don't remember 100% if it was SK, but it was a tank for sure. Also multiple people were in front when that happened, so either we are all blind, naive and crazy, or Koreans are cheating cunts. I'm willing to bet on the second. Also as it was reported on the other thread, a bunch of Koreans are seizing control of all high level raids by using radars. You didn't refute that point when it was presented, you just pointed the finger at china saying that they used to do it too. As much as you try to defend your side, it's common knowledge that they are cheating. Same goes with China. 

Either way, everything will be clear on Zaken patch. It will be a fucking apocalypse for bots once zaken patch hits and looping macros are removed. Let's be patient.

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Don't remember 100% if it was SK, but it was a tank for sure. Also multiple people were in front when that happened, so either we are all blind, naive and crazy, or Koreans are cheating cunts. I'm willing to bet on the second. Also as it was reported on the other thread, a bunch of Koreans are seizing control of all high level raids by using radars. You didn't refute that point when it was presented, you just pointed the finger at china saying that they used to do it too. As much as you try to defend your side, it's common knowledge that they are cheating. Same goes with China. 

Either way, everything will be clear on Zaken patch. It will be a fucking apocalypse for bots once zaken patch hits and looping macros are removed. Let's be patient.

Its funny how all of you remember those things but you dont remember the char names. I can tell you all bots names i ve seen through the year without forgetting a single one. In any case i dont care what that party does with the radar thing .Yes i pointed nothing about this party because i never played with them neither i know them .It is possible that they are  using some kind of softwares ... who knows ...All i know is that any  butthurt that constantly loses raid can say anything. In addition if thats what you think be my guest. I used to love to hear people calling me cheater and maphacker in dota 1. I bet they love it too.

P.s am looking forward for the loop macro to get out of the way. I leveled cardinal , tank and mage and frankly i never needed it :) . 

How can we remember names when they name all their chars "isdjhnuewijbhrd" and similar nonsensical placeholder names, have them follow the PR that's boosting them then suddenly rename to "DrBangzi" "CrazyBangzi" "ItsBangzi" and tag up when they reach 79 or 80? Most of their fucking chars have been leveled this way. What's happening is so obvious that it hurts.

2 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

Its funny how all of you remember those things but you dont remember the char names. I can tell you all bots names i ve seen through the year without forgetting a single one.

do it. lets see if you remember all the nicks of bots you saw throughout the year. either bullsh1t or you didnt really bother with catching any bots at all.

ps: are we forgetting about summer banlist somewhere? (ban for RMT is permanent, maybe they had clan recruitment in party matching? O.o )

image.png.607f147fb54d4efecb8c98156350b6c3.png

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

How can we remember names when they name all their chars "isdjhnuewijbhrd" and similar nonsensical placeholder names, have them follow the PR that's boosting them then suddenly rename to "DrBangzi" "CrazyBangzi" "ItsBangzi" and tag up when they reach 79 or 80? Most of their fucking chars have been leveled this way. What's happening is so obvious that it hurts.

Now will be easier since Koreans (rerolled)mages changed names to Q/O/N/M/L.........

Im courius when next reroll since You are terrible on mages.

Also JaneDo You keep complaining You are so much outnumbered by WK..... Well how You want to be other if You Koreans dont eaven try to play or eaven comunicate with Yourself??? You have more clans than than willing to PVP peoples.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Now will be easier since Koreans (rerolled)mages changed names to Q/O/N/M/L.........

Im courius when next reroll since You are terrible on mages.

Also JaneDo You keep complaining You are so much outnumbered by WK..... Well how You want to be other if You Koreans dont eaven try to play or eaven comunicate with Yourself??? You have more clans than than willing to PVP peoples.

Would you kindly tell me your name ingame :)?

Как показал этот ивент  ботов в игре огромное колличество.
Теперешний  Ban  ничего не решит . ибо 5 мин и новый  бот на другом месте . Снова приносит деньги хозяину.

Боты сутками стоят на местах фарм ...  24/7   7 дней в неделю.

Вот если  поймали бот  ( был полный бан всех акк  бывших на этом айпи  , имя комп , или  как проверяются премм акк в игре ) тогда ботов стало бы меньше 

Убрать цикл макросс хм .... может и идея ...    но а как же честные игроки ? 

As shown by this event bots in the game a huge amount.
The present Ban will not solve anything. for 5 minutes and a new bot in another place. Again brings money to the owner.

Bots are on the ground for days at a farm ... 24/7 7 days a week.

Now, if a bot was caught (there was a full ban of all the acc on this ip, the name of the computer, or how the prem is checked in the game) then the bots would be less

Remove the macro loop hmm .... maybe the idea ... but what about honest players?
  • Like 1

We see this topic became interesting for players, and some doubted our work, believing theres indeed witch hunt against Chinese players happening around.
So we want to show how that case was proceeded from the start till now.

We received bot report with few names to be checked.
Check confirmed soft usage, bans given.

Here is 1 of videos with 5 bots together.
(Chat in all presented videos is blurred due to privacy policy. While check, players IPs/HWIDs are being checked, and we can not share this information publicly)

Next day. 

Since trust credit of these people is on 0, connected to them accounts are continued to be checked. Yes, it happens all the time, so if some of your chars got banned for botting, you will be looked after on others as well.

What do we find? More bots, of course.
Here are 3 of many more videos:

We have at least 8 more videos with other bots, connected to that case.
(1 of characters name contains HOYO... coinsidence?)

The main question: How do those bots connected to our "innocent" players.

With a help of amazing thing, such as server logs, we can find a lot of interesting connections (all of them, actually).

Some of main ones will be shown, but they are enough to understand, that our "unfairly banned" players has a veeery close connection to those bots, and profiting from them really well.

I will show it on example of "unfairly banned" HoyoUP/ATM1/QianQianV
Other "unfairly banned" in this case players has their connections as well, but they don't worth the time going through gigabytes of logs and gathering, screening, uploading same info for them as well.

Our bots, shown in videos, are constantly sending/trading/dropping botted goods to the char ATM1

1 of the logs records: https://pix.my/8z1RTL
Another one: https://pix.my/cZY1aM
Third one: https://pix.my/TBp2Wp
xiaohao - is the character from the same account as qqqqqppppp from the video 1
1 more with the character from 1st video: https://pix.my/jT8Sde
(All you need to understand from these screens is character's interactions and items/Adena transfers between them). Item types are not always what you see in log, but it's too long to explain and you, most likely, are not gonna need it at any point of your life, so just leave it to us :)

So, connection with "unfairly banned" ATM1 found. And it's clear as a morning dew.

And now let's see what does ATM1 do:

1. Trading good amounts of botted adena with "unfairly banned" QianQuan and QianQianV
https://pix.my/2fkIKQ
2. Trading with "unfairly banned" HoyoUP
https://pix.my/nNK5DH
3. "Unfairly banned" QianQuan's interrogation with HoyoUP
https://pix.my/EuEPYQ
So all, what tens of bots gained, is now spreading between those chars.
I will not mention IPs connections, which are all over the place btw, because (again) it's a matter of privacy policy and we are not allowed to open it on public.

And now is the main question:
Do people, using tens of character on bots for self profit, deserve to play on the project?
Is it Ok to let them be, let them spread bots all over the map and turn server into trash? 
Or someone still thinks it's a witch hunt and all we want is to ban Chinese players?

And last, but not least words about topic starter.

He is not Chinese, but Russian, or at least Russian speaker, as his CP member confirmed. He is just a member of Chinese CP.
What was the reason of pretending being Chinese and accusing us in hunting Chinese players is a mystery.
His words "but only one person has used the bot. Bot was used for the first time! You should have unbanned all accounts. Since this is the first time!" are not true. All accounts, banned in this case, were involved in a mass botting operation.

None of banned in this case accounts will ever be unbanned.
Case closed without right to appeal or any further discussions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

7 hours ago, Alexandr41 said:

Как показал этот ивент  ботов в игре огромное колличество.
Теперешний  Ban  ничего не решит . ибо 5 мин и новый  бот на другом месте . Снова приносит деньги хозяину.

Боты сутками стоят на местах фарм ...  24/7   7 дней в неделю.

Вот если  поймали бот  ( был полный бан всех акк  бывших на этом айпи  , имя комп , или  как проверяются премм акк в игре ) тогда ботов стало бы меньше 

Убрать цикл макросс хм .... может и идея ...    но а как же честные игроки ? 

As shown by this event bots in the game a huge amount.
The present Ban will not solve anything. for 5 minutes and a new bot in another place. Again brings money to the owner.

Bots are on the ground for days at a farm ... 24/7 7 days a week.

Now, if a bot was caught (there was a full ban of all the acc on this ip, the name of the computer, or how the prem is checked in the game) then the bots would be less

Remove the macro loop hmm .... maybe the idea ... but what about honest players?

It's exactly how it's working.
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/3531-banunban-politics/

§2. Botting with multiple accounts.

If you are caught with multiple accounts on bot, all will be banned. And we keep the right to ban every other your account, even which was not botting. 

Unbanning - look §1.

If you will be caught on botting again, all your accounts will be banned permanently, and not botting accounts only.

• Like 2

Have you considered nerfing level 20-70 areas and adding increased event item drops on end game areas like TOI upper floors? This way not only you can reduce the number of bots/afk macros on inactive low level areas, you can actually encourage players to actually contest TOI on primes. I really don't see any downside with this.

Edited by SemenArsonist

49 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

this topic reminds me of topics of legend kingbottaki, ive read some yday and boi, it was fun ... good old times :(

We couldn't protect his smile in the end... Truly the hero we needed, but we didn't deserve

sad.jpg

12 hours ago, Kse said:

So, connection with "unfairly banned" ATM1 found. And it's clear as a morning dew.

Do people, using tens of character on bots for self profit, deserve to play on the project?
Is it Ok to let them be, let them spread bots all over the map and turn server into trash? 
Or someone still thinks it's a witch hunt and all we want is to ban Chinese players?

His words "but only one person has used the bot. Bot was used for the first time! You should have unbanned all accounts. Since this is the first time!" are not true. All accounts, banned in this case, were involved in a mass botting operation.

Kse confirmed Sorceress with the ultimate burns skill1230_0.png

17 hours ago, Kse said:

We see this topic became interesting for players, and some doubted our work, believing theres indeed witch hunt against Chinese players happening around.
So we want to show how that case was proceeded from the start till now.

We received bot report with few names to be checked.
Check confirmed soft usage, bans given.

Here is 1 of videos with 5 bots together.
(Chat in all presented videos is blurred due to privacy policy. While check, players IPs/HWIDs are being checked, and we can not share this information publicly)

Next day. 

Since trust credit of these people is on 0, connected to them accounts are continued to be checked. Yes, it happens all the time, so if some of your chars got banned for botting, you will be looked after on others as well.

What do we find? More bots, of course.
Here are 3 of many more videos:

We have at least 8 more videos with other bots, connected to that case.
(1 of characters name contains HOYO... coinsidence?)

The main question: How do those bots connected to our "innocent" players.

With a help of amazing thing, such as server logs, we can find a lot of interesting connections (all of them, actually).

Some of main ones will be shown, but they are enough to understand, that our "unfairly banned" players has a veeery close connection to those bots, and profiting from them really well.

I will show it on example of "unfairly banned" HoyoUP/ATM1/QianQianV
Other "unfairly banned" in this case players has their connections as well, but they don't worth the time going through gigabytes of logs and gathering, screening, uploading same info for them as well.

Our bots, shown in videos, are constantly sending/trading/dropping botted goods to the char ATM1

1 of the logs records: https://pix.my/8z1RTL
Another one: https://pix.my/cZY1aM
Third one: https://pix.my/TBp2Wp
xiaohao - is the character from the same account as qqqqqppppp from the video 1
1 more with the character from 1st video: https://pix.my/jT8Sde
(All you need to understand from these screens is character's interactions and items/Adena transfers between them). Item types are not always what you see in log, but it's too long to explain and you, most likely, are not gonna need it at any point of your life, so just leave it to us 

And now let's see what does ATM1 do:

1. Trading good amounts of botted adena with "unfairly banned" QianQuan and QianQianV
https://pix.my/2fkIKQ
2. Trading with "unfairly banned" HoyoUP
https://pix.my/nNK5DH
3. "Unfairly banned" QianQuan's interrogation with HoyoUP
https://pix.my/EuEPYQ
So all, what tens of bots gained, is now spreading between those chars.
I will not mention IPs connections, which are all over the place btw, because (again) it's a matter of privacy policy and we are not allowed to open it on public.

And now is the main question:

And last, but not least words about topic starter.

He is not Chinese, but Russian, or at least Russian speaker, as his CP member confirmed. He is just a member of Chinese CP.
What was the reason of pretending being Chinese and accusing us in hunting Chinese players is a mystery.

As I wrote before. We have provided you with all the information of what is happening. Maybe someone even used a bot. But not all accounts. Maybe the one who used the bot and specifically went to all accounts from one IP address. To be banned. We do not know. But please unlock the accounts that we wrote you, Mr. Koll. We are sure that this will not happen again. Promise you.  Give a chance to play on your server.

Edited by ChinaChina

22 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Have you considered nerfing level 20-70 areas and adding increased event item drops on end game areas like TOI upper floors? This way not only you can reduce the number of bots/afk macros on inactive low level areas, you can actually encourage players to actually contest TOI on primes. I really don't see any downside with this.

We don't want to punish actual new players because of botters.

6 hours ago, ChinaChina said:

As I wrote before. We have provided you with all the information of what is happening. Maybe someone even used a bot. But not all accounts. Maybe the one who used the bot and specifically went to all accounts from one IP address. To be banned. We do not know. But please unlock the accounts that we wrote you, Mr. Koll. We are sure that this will not happen again. Promise you.  Give a chance to play on your server.

No, sorry. 

2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, password change etc).
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2181-project-rules/

Also you asking to Unban ATM1 - who was directly involved in getting profit from bots...

3 hours ago, Koll said:

We don't want to punish actual new players because of botters.

its not about punishment, new player doesnt need to farm 300kk to be satisfied, if new player drops 5 event items with current prices, he can already afford D grade bow, he drops 10 more event items, he can buy top D set like brigadine, etc. etc.

why do you think 20 lvl mobs drop 100 adena while end game mobs drop 20k adena? not to punish actual new players, but because stuff at later levels is more expensive, mobs on later levels are harder to kill and need more effort to get there

@SemenArsonist will do some suggestion poll for next event after this event ends to make it like different chances to drop from different lvl ranges (like 20-40 lvl will be 10x lower than it was now, 41 - 52 will be 3x lower than what it was now, 53 - 70 will be like now, 71+ will be 3-5x higher what it was now, or something like that, so it balances a bit, there will still be bots on 20 lvls farming it, but at least they wont be making billions of adena daily while getting ban means nothing for them)

Ye that's what I was thinking too, it's not punishing low level players, but balancing the rewards according to the levels. Just consider that throughout the whole duration of the event, 8 event items(farmed in less than 20 minutes in low level areas most of the times) was enough to get a new player a top d weapon. That's a freebie if you ask me. Meanwhile we spent a whole prime on toi 11(4 hours) doing single target farm and got 28 event items in total that had to be split among 9 players. That's a grand total of 3 event items per 4 hours in the most end game area the game has to offer to players(currently). If that seems balanced and logical to you, then by all means be my guest and keep it like it is. People were literally boycotting TOI during the event so they could make level 21-22 chars and spend their whole primes on mithril mines last room and school of dark arts center to gather event items for quick bucks. 

Edited by SemenArsonist

I agree with the adaptive drop rate, in the current state the events are massively overpowered for newbies (to such extent that it's virtually pointless to join outside of the 'happy weeks' once you figure out really how much cashed up you can get), while on top levels it's just meh... And I'm saying this as a trader who makes most of the money during events like this by buying cheap from newbies and selling expensive to the old folks.