ThemBow2Stronk

Starting out

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

yeah no. Please fk off with cameras zerg

can you rephrase urself, u look butthurted alreay without reason :D :D :D

• Haha 1

problem with free dual box for 1-58 or first premium for acc cost 1 euro or generally free dual box is as mentioned freaking cameras. imagine with these sh1ts every party will be able to log 4-5 cameras, the cancer is real, literally no movement allowed that your opponent doesnt know

also having free dual box on orfen/core is also kinda meh if you asked me

but to be fair i can just complain as i cannot come up with suggestion how to fix this, perhaps something like newbie buffer like it was in gracia final that gives some basic buffs until lvl 40 or even 58 could make it slightly less painful

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

problem with free dual box for 1-58 or first premium for acc cost 1 euro or generally free dual box is as mentioned freaking cameras. imagine with these sh1ts every party will be able to log 4-5 cameras, the cancer is real, literally no movement allowed that your opponent doesnt know

but to be fair i can just complain as i cannot come up with suggestion how to fix this, perhaps something like newbie buffer like it was in gracia final that gives some basic buffs until lvl 40 or even 58 could make it slightly less painful

NPC buffer makes server look bad and cheap, also, what do u do if u are leveling wc/pp/se/ee? u dont need buffs, u need party member to go lvl up :)

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@iAxZp this is what i ment

2 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

NPC buffer makes server look bad and cheap, also, what do u do if u are leveling wc/pp/se/ee? u dont need buffs, u need party member to go lvl up :)

well, its not exactly "npc buffer", as i said, this feature existed since idk, HB chronicle and was getting updates and i think at gracia final it was the best with this newbie helper feature, as you progressed through lvls you unlocked more buffs/higher lvls of them but they were still basic buffs which were on lower level than having actual buffer, so its not like you would be running with full buffs from lvl 1

23 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

cameras arent problem, cuz i said specificly BOTH windows must be under 58. as for core/orfen/aq maybe will effect @Rizos

what will happen if i first log 2 cameras lvl 1 (so they are both under 58) and then log my main with PA? or you cannot log next account even if you have PA on it? what if the next account is under 58 and has PA? how will client recognize it? even if it was done somehow, people with laptop (which i believe in many cases are people who log camera from it) could double the amount of those cameras as they could log 2 cameras without single PA on laptop. situation with cameras is already ridiculous imo (maybe its just toi problem as there is only 1 way in and you can cover big area with 1 camera in case you look for someone specific (up to 3-4 floors you can target from 1 camera), so even if the camera situation wouldnt end as badly as i first described, it would worsen for sure

39 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

yes, you need people to lvl up, that means you want to increase population on lower areas, with newbie helper i described people wont quit after 1 week because they cannot afford PA for buffer because they will always have basic buffs so they can go farm even solo if they cannot find someone, thus more people = easier to find someone to go lvl up with those chars

and i mean, those classes were always pain in the ass to lvl up to somehow decent level when they start offering something to party and at low lvls its not buffs you can offer anyway, so i dont think this would ruin your chances on landing a party anyway as WC/PP/SE/EE/BP, prove yourself to be useful and people will invite you to parties (once again, with this i dont try to solve all leveling problems, i am trying to answer your suggestion on how to increase population on low levels or how to conveniently persuade newbies to keep playing even without dual box when they cannot have buffer of their own)

Edited by MoDoy

@MoDoy i dont support free pa, or cheaper pa. i am just saying that IF gm decide to do something for it, they surely can adjust some complex parametrs to make things easier for newbies

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

On topic. I disagree to make 2 box free, but making 30 days PA for 5 euro could be good solution

It doesn't solve the issue with newbies leaving because they can't box. If I say it frankly, f*ck us old guys, 99% people who make it past 70+ either have some sort of CP/clan to play with or are able to farm up for PA with relative ease, but it's the newbies we're talking about here.

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

yeah no. Please fk off with cameras zerg

Every improvement has drawbacks to some. Server bleeding newbies because they're virtually forced to battle with bots in SV for picking adena if they don't want to pay 10€ to 'try out' a new server should be an absolute priority problem to solve and pretty much everything else should be lower on the priority list. Same stuff when people were opposing adding some +10% XP/SP runes in donate store to compensate for the loss of profit from PA direct-buyers (which are mostly newbies who can't afford to buy with adena anyway) because they'd be somewhat uncomfortable with the new P2W mechanics. Yeah I guess they'd be more comfortable with server closing because server failed to create environment for new players. It's like opposing to build a hospital because it blocks view to the mountainside. Priorities y'all.

Free dualbox for low lvls means more cameras in game, i dont like this idea. If you want to stimulate lowbies, then add buff scrolls for them till level ~60. After this they will be able donate or buy pa with adena. Problem solved, topic can be closed.

• Like 2

pet system > free dual box imo

leveling up with help of wolves, hatchling, baby buffalo/cougr etc. i bet it could be much more fun solution for lowbies

plus even for partys. if you already have buffer, still you may want to join forces with another support if he has another pet, providing  more dps in party. Also for raid bosses, right now lowbies take an eternity to kill low lv rbs.. and they usually bring high lvl buffer. support classes could provide extra dps trough pets. i think overall its more interesting. in the other hand, with free dual box if i want to start a support like wc, sws, se, i ll need to main another class (like tyr, necro) to lvl it up and without auto macros.. maybe you just want to solo wc, or tank, or healer,.. and with help of a pet every class can in his own way

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

pet system > free dual box imo

leveling up with help of wolves, hatchling, baby buffalo/cougr etc. i bet it could be much more fun solution for lowbies

plus even for partys. if you already have buffer, still you may want to join forces with another support if he has another pet, providing  more dps in party. Also for raid bosses, right now lowbies take an eternity to kill low lv rbs.. and they usually bring high lvl buffer. support classes could provide extra dps trough pets. i think overall its more interesting. in the other hand, with free dual box if i want to start a support like wc, sws, se, i ll need to main another class (like tyr, necro) to lvl it up and without auto macros.. maybe you just want to solo wc, or tank, or healer,.. and with help of a pet every class can in his own way

problem with pets is that until 55 lvl they were more of a bother than actual help and trying to fully customize them would take too much time and effort i think, on the other hand i was thinking long time ago that classic chronicle is missing something like kookabura - why? - it does not have conversion weapons, healers do not have invocation, mana elixirs does not exist (yet, but they will in next update, which is nice), mass recharge got fully reworked compared to previous versions and only SE has it and generally mana management feels very awkward for EE/SE right now

once we get patch update, teleports fees are getting removed for lvls 1-40, so it should be slightly easier to gather adena for equip/PA for newbies, if you added some buff scrolls/newbie buffer, i think it would be just fine (and now you can argue that "newbie buffer" is not classic like - wrong - if you checked official, every second event you could take some musical buff which gave you max lvl of 70% buffs just like that, so giving newbies some sort of buff wouldnt be that much different from offi)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

problem with pets is that until 55 lvl they were more of a bother than actual help and trying to fully customize them would take too much time and effort i think,

You do not posses the heart of a true carebear!
Else you would feed that lil hatchling with all the effort and adenski you got. But serieusly, the pets & quests etc are just there to take a break from the everyday grind. Here we dont have that at all. No pets no quests only true hardcore grinding.

I cant even get my calculator with quest.......... Gm's make some quest/stuff to do plix. I was hoping fishing would be an activity but its passive GG.

23 minutes ago, Humble said:

You do not posses the heart of a true carebear!
Else you would feed that lil hatchling with all the effort and adenski you got. But serieusly, the pets & quests etc are just there to take a break from the everyday grind. Here we dont have that at all. No pets no quests only true hardcore grinding.

I cant even get my calculator with quest.......... Gm's make some quest/stuff to do plix. I was hoping fishing would be an activity but its passive GG.

i still didnt overcome fear when i saw some mob making really weak AoE knowing that my lowbie wolf will die no matter what i do because how weak it is, while you need to ress it after every 10th mob ...

@MoDoy What? Why would you be so mean to xp your wolf on AoE mobs? You can just use healing pots on your pet and heal him occasionally you know :). Also some decent equips on your wolf help allot. And in later chronicles I believe your pet didnt even have to attack the mob, you could just put it in safe location :').

1 minute ago, Humble said:

@MoDoy What? Why would you be so mean to xp your wolf on AoE mobs? You can just use healing pots on your pet and heal him occasionally you know :). Also some decent equips on your wolf help allot. And in later chronicles I believe your pet didnt even have to attack the mob, you could just put it in safe location :').

because many mobs have actually AoE skills (no matter how weak they were, your wolf was still 1 shot), also aggressive mobs which randomly decided to switch to your wolf for 1 attack just because they can, smashing its ass. Also buying equipment for wolf was waste of adena, you have much more important stuff to invest in when server starts rather than giving that wolf like +20 P def ;x

tho the pay off once it got to 55 lvl and your dps tripled even if you were playing DD

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt feels good man

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Free dualbox for low lvls means more cameras in game, i dont like this idea. If you want to stimulate lowbies, then add buff scrolls for them till level ~60. After this they will be able donate or buy pa with adena. Problem solved, topic can be closed.

I think it can be really nice idea to make it as a some kind of daily reward(non tradable) till some lvl.

Edited by YipMan

38 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Agree with the music buff, i will try to find out more info about it and propose to add it here, or @Rizosyou can do that, since you have chars there

this is the basic one: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Scroll_of_Mood_Melody (thats reward from aden instance)

this is the advanced one: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Shining_Scroll_of_Mood_Melody (this you could freely get from event npc from half of the event and i even think it had like 1h duration and not 20 minutes, i dont remember going to town every 20 minutes for this buff)

or you can implement newbie buffer like i said before, so we dont look like pew pew special buffs and everything, this is screen from gracia final chronicle

image.png.72c85a53cb7b95f57f85d662cf1ca73b.png

what i liked even more was interlude newbie buffer, which worked on progression base (at lvl 6 you got ww only, at lvl 12 you got ww, btb and shield on fighter and ww, bts and shield on mage, etc. i would have to search for exact levels giving what things, but that way you wouldnt run with good buffs since no level at all but rather got slightly stronger (but not even close to OP buffs like in melody you get focus/DW) - that way you would still increase your dps after 40 lvl with PP/SE/EE/WC, as they have bigger variety of buffs to offer

(23:15 he takes buffs as lvl 6, 41:40 as lvl 12 and i am pretty sure the buffs got better with higher lvl, just need to search how it goes)

this way you wont be exping without any buffs, however they are not going to replace active buffers and at 52/58/62 (or whatever will be limit server decides you stop getting those buffs), you should get the idea of the server, if you want to spend euros for PA or even buy PA for adena

/discuss