Sign in to follow this  
Wanali

Cyclic macros

Cyclic macros  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Keep cyclic macros or not?

Just now, Rip said:

Or just a tank :D

right :d i was thinking before fatal got actually fixed, coz yeah, after fix half pt could go afk alt tab and watch videos and when you tabbed back to game you just saw this

image.thumb.png.eca10c86025c208429b1aa4cf0fc0b0a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well bd/sws in auto macro is so usefull or auto loop rec.

Mby the 5-10 min expiration time would be the best option

It would be nice that cycle macro could work only on chars who are not moving. Its good for market otherwise it would be quiet around. + its a prevention against party trains.

Edited by BANhammer

50 minutes ago, BANhammer said:

It would be nice that cycle macro could work only on chars who are not moving. Its good for market otherwise it would be quiet around. + its a prevention against party trains.

toi 11 summoner bot party didnt actually move (only the tank did) 

boys boys boys, look at this crazy, mad, completely insane idea i just had here..

check it out...

omg..

what if..

yeah thats right...

what if.. people would have to press buttons for the chars to do stuff???

damn that would be like...   like you are playing a computer game... madness am i right?!!!?

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

boys boys boys, look at this crazy, mad, completely insane idea i just had here..

check it out...

omg..

what if..

yeah thats right...

damn that would be like...   like you are playing a computer game... madness am i right?!!!?

bro, what if ppl knew when zaken patch comes live? ?

Just now, Rizos said:

bro, what if i knew when zaken patch comes live? ?

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 minute ago, San0 said:

bro, what if i knew when zaken patch comes live? ?

Cmon, you know more than us for sure. Share some additional info ☹️

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cmon, you know more than us for sure. Share some additional info ☹️

Birds tells  stories of a certain pirate king that was reworked to better match the official one and a problm was found with the night and day forms,

Some other bird, completely different one and not whatsoever related to the bird before, has old problms to solve with old skills that some other completely different bird doesnt want the update to come out without those are fixed first.

oh fuk, i actually described the situation pretty well without saying sh1t lol. Thought would have hard time explaining but thats basically it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, San0 said:

Birds tells  stories of a certain pirate king that was reworked to better match the official one and a problm was found with the night and day forms,

Some other bird, completely different one and not whatsoever related to the bird before, has old problms to solve with old skills that some other completely different bird doesnt want the update to come out without those are fixed first.

oh fuk, i actually described the situation pretty well without saying sh1t lol. Thought would have hard time explaining but thats basically it.

tbh i dont care when u will update.the thing is others DO. so u better tell to these birds to hurry up before a hunter snipes them down from the big confy tree they sit.

why are you guys in such a rush? i mean i have ran out of content as well as most people do, but I prefer if they took a bit more time to deliver a functional end product. I have a dream that one day broad sweep on titan will actually work instead of just taking a buff slot

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

why are you guys in such a rush? i mean i have ran out of content as well as most people do, but I prefer if they took a bit more time to deliver a functional end product. I have a dream that one day broad sweep on titan will actually work instead of just taking a buff slot

i feel your pain.

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

cmon, its usefull in Insane Crusher 7s reuse time era

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

i mean i have ran out of content as well as most people do,

Come on, you dont even have cursed man :D 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 1:31 PM, San0 said:

i know it sounds sh1tty as **** to try suggest this (and also a bit contra-intuitive ), but couldnt there be update of "zaken patch" with zaken boss temporarily disabled? it has not only problem with day and night form, but also has wrong skill set and wrong minions spawning, considering how is the update getting delayed every month, i doubt all this is getting being fixed to fully match official in next 2-3 months

it feels sh1tty if you know some things like for example core/liberate bug was fixed on test server and new update but you are not going to get that fix for half year because "its new client and we cannot merge bug fixes just like that" only because some epic boss (which if made fully official nobody on server would be able to kill it with current state of server) is not able to get fully implemented

30 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

yes but what would you call the patch then? Zaken patch(NOTE:zaken not included)

officials got "Antharas patch" more than year ago, but we are yet to see real antharas die on official (not the instanced one which is jokerino), i honestly dont see that big of a problem (not to say for most of the people the zaken epic boss itself will be mostly just thing written in patch notes, same like baium epic is right now)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

officials got "Antharas patch" more than year ago, but we are yet to see real antharas die on official (not the instanced one which is jokerino), i honestly dont see that big of a problem (not to say for most of the people the zaken epic boss itself will be mostly just thing written in patch notes, same like baium epic is right now)

antharas is a fucking joke mate, 2b hp and on final phase he goes full apeshit and starts regening HP out of his ass. also 2h time limit. I really think they made this shit like that so they can sell pendants and shit. iirc our baium on live has 40 million hp. 40 fucking million and this motherfucker has 2 billion. ofcourse nobody would kill him, it's overtuned as fuck. 

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

antharas is a fucking joke mate, 2b hp and on final phase he goes full apeshit and starts regening HP out of his ass. also 2h time limit. I really think they made this shit like that so they can sell pendants and shit. iirc our baium on live has 40 million hp. 40 fucking million and this motherfucker has 2 billion. ofcourse nobody would kill him, it's overtuned as fuck

"yes, but what?", i am not arguing why people cannot kill it, i am just explaining that "zaken patch with zaken boss being temporarily unavailable" is not much different from "antharas patch with antharas being impossible to kill", also it still stays that for big majority of server "Zaken" will be just name of some NPC somewhere on devils island, which they wont probably ever see with their own char on live server (same like it is with baium boss right now for majority of people playing on server)

On 4/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, San0 said:

check it out...

omg..

what if..

yeah thats right...

Make some action then til the new update comes... Make them press the buttons make the cyclic macro stop every 1 min if you cant remove it now.

Edited by MPiRi

On 4/17/2019 at 10:53 AM, Rizos said:

toi 11 summoner bot party didnt actually move (only the tank did) 

And if you try stop them or try to pass that room and that tank take you target all the party hit you if you are flag coz cyclic macro not work only wen you kill mobs.