Sign in to follow this  
Rip

CC numbers

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Rip you had arrogance aswell
pls dont try being smartass it shows excactly the opposite

have u heard about MIXED party? 

@Rip whatever i am very tired to pay attention on forum. even if you are right i dont give a dawm thing. i had to create passion to fight i dont give a fuck if you took it personal and want to prove something. gn

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

He have your voice recorded so .... who know's ? , now you must walk with your ass "to the wall" . ?

I hope ll not dream of kebaps try hunting me down ..Will be a totally unpleasant experience!

15 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja

This guy i am sure he is masturbating continuosly thinking of ME...What the fak maybe he is a faking Stalker..Should i start be afraid of him ??

dude, you have 1 whole configuration of my soundboard, you are my hero, together with biz and sjeks, but i gotta give to you that your config is the best one, and you managed to fill half of it with just 2 minutes recording, unbelievable ^_^

image.png.0acdfe7e908d1cab4ed1e78b92a40ed5.png

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

dude, you have 1 whole configuration of my soundboard, you are my hero, together with biz and sjeks, but i gotta give to you that your config is the best one, and you managed to fill half of it with just 2 minutes recording, unbelievable ^_^

But who is 4?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I am sure you used it a lot the lonely days after your CP went for Vacations ! I am happy that i entertained you somehow because these 4 months of your absence were devastating for me!

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

CAN I BE NR 4?// PLEASE ill say some bullshits ;D

bullsh1ts? no thanks, i collect only the most wisdom words from the best players universe, i am saving it for the moment john will speak in some of his/biz video, sorry :/ but if i find a way how to add more configs, maybe we can work something out together, keep in touch with me if interested ;) 

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I feel a bit strange right now .....

come on, we live in 2k19, being homophobic is not cool anymore :/

• Thanks 1

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

@MoDoy TOY you had to record yourself when  you bursted into tears and jumped off your TS the day before vacations !This one would be a masterpiece!

can you share that one please? i am crying every evening so i am not quite sure which one is that, but if you remember it that well, it must have been spectacular :d

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can you share that one please? i am crying every evening so i am not quite sure which one is that, but if you remember it that well, it must have been spectacular :d

You should say "Proofs or never happened" instead of giving this stupid answer !

@MoDoy i am sure @Pendragon have some ex leaders meeting to give you to make me Meme that were recorded on TS.if its not enough for you ,you can send me something you need me to say for you and your collection will be complete