Sign in to follow this  
Rip

CC numbers

Just now, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy fun fact i didnt came on forum to say i was dc so i couldnt carry my clan member wrote it)

y, fun fact, you just said that 2s after pvp :d but hey, at least you didnt say it on forum, it doesnt count then, all fine :D

@BoogeyMan ALSO kid on video ull see me alive 8/9 alive me lag/dc tere dead all cp dead. clueless as i said before

i am hero i have imune i can heal and res stigma root moh let me think... hmm what you doing on ur fights??? hmmmm ah yes you leting ur cp die like paper

Edited by iAxZp

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@BoogeyMan pls. dont alk about my class when you are the worst healer on server)

I am learning to heal by watching your videos, someday I'm gonna be top healer.
p.s. it's not from your library

Capture.JPG

Edited by BoogeyMan

3 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

I am learning to heal by watching your videos, someday I'm gonna be top healer. 

Capture.JPG

you mean back to this day we lured ur dump ppl out of floor to cross with wc for Gc? yes maybe one day u ll learn how to thinkand play)but its unlikely considering how bad ur cp plays

Edited by iAxZp

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@BoogeyMan ALSO kid on video ull see me alive 8/9 alive me lag/dc tere dead all cp dead. clueless as i said before

i am hero i have imune i can heal and res stigma root moh let me think... hmm what you doing on ur fights??? hmmmm ah yes you leting ur cp die like paper

I was thinking that archers has 12k hp and 10k cp. need to log pince and check

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you mean back to this day we lured ur dump ppl out of floor to cross with wc for Gc? yes maybe one day u ll learn how to thinkand play)but its unlikely considering how bad ur cp plays

better tell tereza, that she's not tank

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

I was thinking that archers has 12k hp and 10k cp. need to log pince and check

bro u was trash bd and trash bp as long as i know you. i dont mind cuz i know you never liked me. you have so low iq to understand me and thats driving you crazy

better tell tereza, that she's not tank

you will never achive terezas level of playstyle so better dont critisize.

Just now, iAxZp said:

bro u was trash bd and trash bp as long as i know you. i dont mind cuz i know you never liked me. you have so low iq to understand me and thats driving you crazy

bro I made more kills with bd at one siege then you from whole carrier of se

10 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

you cant root when all on protection/pury song/mental) clueless as always

now honestly curious, can you root people or not in the end? ?

you will never achive terezas level of playstyle so better dont critisize.

that for sure, since 1.3 nobody got even close to terezas skill level and i dont think someone will ever reach it :o

Edited by MoDoy

bro I made more kills with bd at one siege then you from whole carrier of se

i am not dd as long as i remember...

@MoDoy well when cps dont have pury or only heroes like urs i can) otherwise i can after they expire) sad 

i am tring... they continue ressisting :D:D:D

Edited by iAxZp

@MoDoy well when cps dont have pury or only heroes like urs i can) otherwise i can after they expire) sad

i was on BD with doom set +0, what hero are you talking about? O.o and i mean, you cannot let purification song expire if you cannot hold pvp for longer than 1.5 minute :/

also saying BD hits hard and showing nirvana as example is like saying that SR is tanky and using my SR with 16k HP/CP on 1.5 patch :d

• Haha 1

its just some ppl are giving time for they hobby and they improve everyday and some others know shit play shit and continue talking

btw wtf am i doing tring at 2 a.m to explain on worse bp/bd of server and on biggest troller of the server my points. sry i wont continue this madness modoy will never agree even if i am 1000000% right and sthromy will never understand cuz he have banana's iq

Edited by iAxZp

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i was on BD with doom set +0, what hero are you talking about? O.o and i mean, you cannot let purification song expire if you cannot hold pvp for longer than 1.5 minute :/

also saying BD hits hard and showing nirvana as example is like saying that SR is tanky and using my SR with 16k HP/CP on 1.5 patch :d

only hero bd with hero bow on hexed robe + grandeur makes 4k+ crit

btw wtf am i doing tring at 2 a.m to explain on worse bp/bd of server and on biggest troller of the server my points. sry i wont continue this madness modoy will never agree even if i am 1000000% right and sthromy will never understand cuz he have banana's iq

yup, better teach us

yup, better teach us

i cant after 2 yrs u are still same irrelevant some ppl never learn.sad

• Haha 1