Sign in to follow this  
Rip

CC numbers

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

btw wtf am i doing tring at 2 a.m to explain on worse bp/bd of server and on biggest troller of the server my points. sry i wont continue this madness modoy will never agree even if i am 1000000% and sthromy will never understand cuz he have banana's iq

1000000% what? :d

Just now, BoogeyMan said:

only hero bd with hero bow on hexed robe + grandeur makes 4k+ crit

you also forgot you cannot go - STR but actually even some dyes + STR, sacraficing potential +CON dyes :d you know, when he was playing warlord, he was saying warlord is not DD and his job is not doing damage, but BD somehow hits hard as **** :D

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you also forgot you cannot go - STR but actually even some dyes + STR, sacraficing potential +CON dyes :d you know, when he was playing warlord, he was saying warlord is not DD and his job is not doing damage, but BD somehow hits hard as **** :D

ok i ll put this straight. when i was wl i wasnt DD like a daggger or any other warrior class i was secondary dd. still i made 1k+ pvps in 3 months cuz i was hero . bd hit hard se hit also hard the thing is. se has to support on heal/recharge and assist on targets(something cipka or others SE's never done) you have to multitask.bd has to stay agrro hit agrro hit agro hit ud agro hit agro hit.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

I had str-dex , wit-int and con-dex

• Sad 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

ok i ll put this straight. when i was wl i wasnt DD like a daggger or any other warrior class i was secondary dd. still i made 1k+ pvps in 3 months cuz i was hero . bd hit hard se hit also hard the thing is. se has to support on heal/recharge and assist on targets(something cipka or others SE's never done) you have to multitask.bd has to stay agrro hit agrro hit agro hit ud agro hit agro hit.

u know that bd has hex and deadly strike which both decreases pdef by 23%?

3 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

u know that bd has hex and deadly strike which both decreases pdef by 23%?

tnx god u came to tell me u dont press 2 but 4 buttons while running aroud without any1 focusing on you

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

tnx god u came to tell me u dont press 2 but 4 buttons while running aroud without any1 focusing on you

when I put tacticalsing3 2-3 archers shoot fatal to the target. wellcome back from the moon

Edited by BoogeyMan

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well, group heal, stigma and root are just 3 buttons :| or did you find out single target heals by now in your skill window? :d also i like how now we can agree that warlord is secondary DD, coz i remember half year ago you tried really hard that something like "secondary DD" doesnt exist and that warlord is just CC class, not any secondary DD :D 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

well, group heal, stigma and root are just 3 buttons :| or did you find out single target heals by now in your skill window? :d

ressurection

2 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

when I put moon 2-3 archers shoot fatal to the target. wellcome back from the moon

whatever i am tired i know i fucked you so hard on hv u need to fight back but bro meh. i am tired you have no arguments you give me nothing to tlk with you. even modoy if he says something stupid or smart it will triger me to think if he is right if he is wrong and why. this is how i am getting better i keep the best part of ppl oppinions and filter the trash.but when i am talking with ppl like you pince or sjeks its like i cant filter something good all go to trashcan. sry i cant waste my time with ppl like you.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, group heal, stigma and root are just 3 buttons :| or did you find out single target heals by now in your skill window? :d also i like how now we can agree that warlord is secondary DD, coz i remember half year ago you tried really hard that something like "secondary DD" doesnt exist and that warlord is just CC class, not any secondary DD :D 

read post right below ur post you ll get ur answer

Just now, iAxZp said:

whatever i am tired i know i fucked you so hard on hv u need to fight back but bro meh. i am tired you have no arguments you give me nothing to tlk with you. even modoy if he says something stupid or smart it will triger me to think if he is right if he is wrong and why. this is how i am getting better i keep the best part of ppl oppinions and filter the trash.but when i am talking with ppl like you pince or sjeks its like i cant filter something good all go to trashcan. sry i cant waste my time with ppl like you.

maybe yes, maybe no. go filter what was wrong that you managed to loose 46-25 and get some rest, cause you might stress out soon

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

whatever i am tired i know i fucked you so hard on hv u need to fight back but bro meh.

yep ... you trully did that really hardcore style :d just for next days, are you the man who lives by his own words? just so we know what we should expect, trimmed plain or messy jungle :<

image.png.3ab2f3653d6d1d2585fb39f716e4650d.png

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yep ... you trully did that really hardcore style :d just for next days, are you the man who lives by his own words? just so we know what we should expect, trimmed plain or messy jungle :<

image.png.3ab2f3653d6d1d2585fb39f716e4650d.png

i did what i did for server and i can continue answering on posts like i did today.i have no problem to put memes out of me and also i have no problem to lose a pvp . sometimes you win sometimes you lose. as long as i have pvp daily i am winner. 

ps: look at me i am even answering you properly.. wtf is wrong with me :D

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy once upon a time we were talking properly just one day you got so buhhurted god knows why and you started opposing to me :D .

what are you talking about? i am talking properly all the time. i dont flame or swear at people, feel free to check last 4 pages of this topic and try to find one, i dare you ^_^ its you who cannot control your temper, but i guess greeks are hot blooded and maybe you are not mature enough, so i dont hold grudges against you :P i speak to people on level they are on, so if they cannot control themselves they will get that kind of acting from me, if you control yourself, you are free to speak normally :D but sadly the second one happened twice in your life when you tried to speak with me. But hey! i heard you filter words told to you, now go filter this message and stop by next time! 

lets say i do this who going to entertain ppl?if we all speak like gentleman here this wont be l2 but tea party

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

lets say i do this who going to entertain ppl?if we all speak like gentleman here this wont be l2 but tea party 

i dont have to speak like degenerate and still make it lively in game/forum/TS, but i guess actions speak for some people and for some people words ^_^ just go filter the last reply and be thankful, dont worry, i dont think server will turn into family friendly like it was in october - january era, no tea parties

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, i dont think server will turn into family friendly like it was in october - january era, no tea parties

thank biz and his cunning plans.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

wtf, that's racist nigguh

sharks are cold blooded, are greeks sharks? no. so >logically<, greeks have to be hot blooded

checkmate atheists

Just now, MoDoy said:

sharks are cold blooded, are greeks sharks? no. so >logically<, greeks have to be hot blooded

checkmate atheists

you've never seen me in real life, I could be a shark for all you know

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

you could also not be greek for all i know, what now?

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I include the word malaka in every sentence I make, so I am as greek as they come

image.png.6adba41eb041dcd11d630cb3b29a9b01.png