Sign in to follow this  
Rip

CC numbers

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i was on BD with doom set +0, what hero are you talking about? O.o and i mean, you cannot let purification song expire if you cannot hold pvp for longer than 1.5 minute :/

also saying BD hits hard and showing nirvana as example is like saying that SR is tanky and using my SR with 16k HP/CP on 1.5 patch :d

Heyy heavy set was +3

On 3/28/2019 at 2:01 AM, BoogeyMan said:

only hero bd with hero bow on hexed robe + grandeur makes 4k+ crit

Well, I cannot deny this one, but I used to deal 4k+ with hex only, unger grandeur the crits were at least 9k sometimes 12k to robes, so  I guess you are doing something wrong, also hero isn't a must in order to deal dmg or enjoy the class in general :)
Peace out!

4 hours ago, xNirvana said:

Well, I cannot deny this one, but I used to deal 4k+ with hex only, unger grandeur the crits were at least 9k sometimes 12k to robes, so I guess you are doing something wrong, also hero isn't a must in order to deal dmg or enjoy the class in general :)
Peace out!

when you full str maybe

5 hours ago, xNirvana said:

Well, I cannot deny this one, but I used to deal 4k+ with hex only, unger grandeur the crits were at least 9k sometimes 12k to robes, so I guess you are doing something wrong, also hero isn't a must in order to deal dmg or enjoy the class in general :)
Peace out!

and might be natsuyama resisted grandeur when I was checking dmg, dunno, we didn't had much primes to check that month because of lack heroes

Edited by BoogeyMan

6 hours ago, xNirvana said:

Well, I cannot deny this one, but I used to deal 4k+ with hex only, unger grandeur the crits were at least 9k sometimes 12k to robes, so  I guess you are doing something wrong, also hero isn't a must in order to deal dmg or enjoy the class in general :)
Peace out!

5 digit dmg maybe happened on your solo ganks in SV, i dont think thats dmg done in normal pvp where enemy has full buffs and are higher than 50 lvl