Pendragon

25 vs 50

Sucks that we didnt win, but gf.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:11 PM, iAxZp said:

well i dont feel like i lose) .if u feel like winning we are both happy)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Pendragon you all just prove how good i am into turning on the heat on server. i am glad i made it. for the 2nd fight you can thank my ISP they did perfect job 

weak frapses

dunno about you @Pendragon, but i will wait for axzp pov from first fight, i want to learn the trick how to carry 40+ ppl vs 25 with SE, there must be secret behind that technique

• Haha 1

spread love, no hate :/ i still wonder why are you willing to teach everything you know everyone on server but when i am asking for tips you refuse :( i guess i will stay irrelevant until the server closes

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i can answer you whatever you want. if one day u dont have ego you can ask honestly for advices. 

image.png.aadf73783d5a7884ce66cf6f4e5dcc34.png

54 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

Sure they were more but you play vs full potatoes

Give them some time, zp will teach them how to play

are we all ignoring the tyrant punching the pony for most of the fight until fear and then death? xD  

i am honestly not pointing fingers here but it cracked me up when i saw it. whole hell going havoc around him and he is there punching the pony doing his stuff, i watched it like 20 times and it still cracks me up.

you the real MVP on that fight whoever it was.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, San0 said:

are we all ignoring the tyrant punching the pony for most of the fight until fear and then death? xD  

i am honestly not pointing fingers here but it cracked me up when i saw it. whole hell going havoc around him and he is there punching the pony doing his stuff, i watched it like 20 times and it still cracks me up.

Hahaha i havent seen that.

Congratulations to Vasiukas, he made sano comment pvp movie :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, San0 said:

and now thats more competitive side! they are learning faster, i think they are trying some new insane strategies with focus on summons (maybe getting ready for the update when summoners are OP OP?) :D

image.png.a8d4c36ce460c35b342c4b0590d23b7a.png

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and now thats more competitive side! they are learning faster, i think they are trying some new insane strategies with focus on summons (maybe getting ready for the update when summoners are OP OP?) :D

every1 can take bad desicions during battle adrenaline. i continue belive fear are better than pinces cp

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Yo fiesta master, it was me hitting pony, it was me who want that pony dead not other dude from Fear, so wtf you talking in name of all Fear? And wtf u want to prove here, Fear that Chilli that, not ur fakin business, your obsession starts to be annoying .

Edited by V4siukas
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

Yo fiesta master, it was me hitting pony, it was me who want that pony dead not other dude from Fear, so wtf you talking in name of all Fear? And wtf u want to prove here, Fear that Chilli that, not ur fakin business, your obsession starts to be annoying .

Calm down. Breath. 

We are laughing at zp not you.

Everyone knows you are russian kid with glasses aka lord of ABG

Edited by Rip
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

huh? i just confirmed xzp words that you are more competitive side and faster learners, why you think i am flaming? O.o keep up the good work! i had to aggro you more times in that fight than most of your destros :P

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

Calm down. Breath. 

We are laughing on zp not you.

how you can laugh when you cant even count?

Edited by iAxZp

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Calm down. Breath. 

We are laughing on zp not you.

Edited to fit my version better.

On 3/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, BizQQuiT said:

Get off his back.

Rip's V4siukas goals are clear, he wants to have active EU prime and enjoy competitive play.

And again i'm his bff giving what he wants although we are in different clans, when his manager keeps screwing it up for him.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

how you can laugh when you cant even count?

Sorry i have too few fingers

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Sorry i have too few fingers

nah ur fingers are ok. ur brain is still young and you cant process information. in 12 hrs of provoke mode i made you from a nice guy into my bitch tring to agrro me on every post :D