Pendragon

25 vs 50

22 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well i never trusted any of ur cp. i wouldnt put ally efford into ur ppl.i dont feel i am wrong considering what kind of drama queens u are
@MoDoy now u have my voice for ur config

thanks john, will download it after we finish prime

7 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Missing prime these days cause of work , thanks everyone for making my breaks not boring!! 

Pls continue ?

everything for this server)

and its ppl)

• Like 1

ok, i just listened to this recording ... xping FoI :D either someone is stuck in interlude (possibly influence of playing for too long with kingbottaki, the king of GR IL servers) or is not the sharpest tool in a shed :d

Edited by MoDoy

well depends. if u use foi for the reason i had it in mind its good idea if u exping foi just to have it yes u are dump.my purpose was to counter china ICs by getting top postion before they can debuff.hit us.i dont mind to explain you my point at any recording cuz i am not with them anymore)

Edited by iAxZp

20 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well depends. if u use foi for the reason i had it in mind its good idea if u exping foi just to have it yes u are dump.my purpose was to counter china ICs by getting top postion before they can debuff.hit us.i dont mind to explain you my point at any recording cuz i am not with them anymore)

you realize you are still getting canceled by ICs even with FoI, right? so cool, you can run for 30s (and there is chance some people will get it canceled), but then what when everyone will be without buffs? you are making them even favor as they are not taking 10-20k reflect damage from each IC :D but sure, whatever floats your boat

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you realize you are still getting canceled by ICs even with FoI, right? so cool, you can run for 30s (and there is chance some people will get it canceled), but then what when everyone will be without buffs? you are making them even favor as they are not taking 10-20k from each IC :D but sure, whatever floats your boat

the point is when you have 3 melees cps into clan to help them close gap between china back line and front line with ics.its not always appliable. but some1 must think something to improve ur success rate

i wanted greater furry and lord of vampires and cc for zaken pury songs and foi for pvp.when you take decision u need to try overseer ur needs. sometimes you succed many times you fail

f.e i knew what sjeks will become since day 1 i met him.1 yr later i am sad i was right

Edited by iAxZp

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

the point is when you have 3 melees cps into clan to help them close gap between china back line and front line with ics.its not always appliable. but some1 must think something to improve ur success rate 

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i wanted greater furry and lord of vampires and cc for zaken pury songs and foi for pvp.when you take decision u need to try overseer ur needs. sometimes you succed many times you fail 

FoI and lord of vampires, what am i reading @_@ what kind of theory crafting was leading to this is behind my comprehension

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

FoI and lord of vampires, what am i reading @_@ what kind of theory crafting was leading to this is behind my comprehension

did you ever tried to think what an allience needs 6months or 1 yr after today? 

Just now, iAxZp said:

did you ever tried to think what an allience needs 6months or 1 yr after today? 

yes, and it definitely wasnt FoI or lord of vampires :D

ok but you farmed mini epics with full cps.u couldnt farm a proper baium without lowering ur droprate. maybe i am funny to u now. if the moment comes and i am right will u quote me and say "i was wrong"?

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

ok but you farmed mini epics with full cps.u couldnt farm a proper baium without lowering ur droprate. maybe i am funny to u now. if the moment comes and i am right will u quote me and say "i was wrong"?

sigh, is that stories myrmidon is telling you? game mechanics, you know what it is? coz he doesnt, thats why he says what he says :D also we farmed mini epics with full CPs because nobody wanted to sacrafice anything in that alliance, not because we couldnt do it with less, hell alliance was greedy enough that they refused when we said we sell part of runes from baium to buy proper debuffs so we can kill baium faster, but they said no, because that would cut their part of runes by like 10%, which was a big no go.

sorry to tell you, farming mini epics isnt rocket science, back in the time even masha with angerfist could duo kill it (only 2 people online having everything logged)

good for you.for me is enough you understood very well what i said. if you disagree its ok. you quoted me i answered you.

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

good for you.for me is enough you understood very well what i said. if you disagree its ok. you quoted me i answered you.

yes, thats fine, it even makes me more at ease if i know we have more time when enemy focuses on weaker stuff, so its win/win situation for me as peasant pawn inside of clan

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

give me something to drive for pvp!

I can let u drive our pro bd with top eq, @MoDoy enjoyed it, right?

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

give me something to drive for pvp!

I guess he can give you to drive his ...

ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

image.thumb.png.9e6c69615936efb47bfcb59b50137307.png

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1