Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

You activated my Trap Card!

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

image.thumb.png.9e6c69615936efb47bfcb59b50137307.png

I would say MoDoy should be on top..... he is dagger so ZP need to watch his back, or he can expose whatever he like...

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

homophobic kid

On 3/27/2019 at 10:57 PM, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Come on im from Poland and you know what stereotype is with it? We are homophobic AF.

That's what your clan friend said

Edited by Rip

After being on NCWest's server and being apart of L2 Blah Discord - you guys are nowhere near good at trolling or flaming.  They have discord servers shut down for the shit they say.

16 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

After being on NCWest's server and being apart of L2 Blah Discord - you guys are nowhere near good at trolling or flaming.  They have discord servers shut down for the shit they say.

@MoDoy Challenge accepted?

18 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

are u coming back?

30 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

100% true.

I dunno bro.... Its not like we are afraid of them or smg like that we just dont like their company if we can chose.... Word homofobiasame (same as nazi, racist,mysoginism or other sh1t) is just hardly overused in thse days by SJW's who dont know meaning of words...... Thats why basicly those words mean nothing nowdays.

Just now, Rip said:

are u coming back? 

Nah no point.  I got rid of my DC/AQ3/Orfen/Core before I left.  It's hard to come back and start from scratch.

Just now, Mtwo said:

Nah no point.  I got rid of my DC/AQ3/Orfen/Core before I left.  It's hard to come back and start from scratch.

sell stuff from NCWest it should be worth mucho $$$$

20 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

and thats the difference, how hard do you think it is to flame that discord will be closed? or that you get banned for it? or anything close to it? :D the art is to troll/flame without getting single punishment for it

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

sell stuff from NCWest it should be worth mucho $$$$ 

Lol oh I already cashed out before pendants came out.  

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

and thats the difference, how hard do you think it is to flame that discord will be closed? or that you get banned for it? or anything close to it? :D the art is to troll/flame without getting single punishment for it 

I agree a little, but man if you saw what they posted about the BRs holy shit.  I would lose my job.

14 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

I agree a little, but man if you saw what they posted about the BRs holy shit.  I would lose my job.

what exactly did they post?

35 minutes ago, Mtwo said:

The admins aren't giving us enough drama to work on, no pendants, no vip 4, no scrolls, no l2store.

31 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Exodia is a stupid combo, just like yugi, just like bizqquit.

Kaiba best character. Exodia was like a pussy compared to Blue Eyes ultimate dragon